Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 532 of 731 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 582 632 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2991

    5 k

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    And 5 k to 10 k for a few visits.

    Let's say once a week, so 1,200 ppm or more for couple of hours.

    I once asked one of these girls (they're always late 20's too) why anyone would pay that when you can have someone much younger for 2-300 any day of the week. The answer is always something like 'I'm better'. You be the judge of that.
    Has anyone actually seen her? I talked to her about a massage but still wanted a 500 introduction fee.

  2. #2990
    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    I feel the same about this one:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c88b...3-c0cdddec4d54

    I think the last pic is the most updated and. It's not kind. Especially when she's looking for 300-500 as a range. I like her vibe, but I don't lay out that much for a slamming hot 19 yo with a perfect body.
    Her profile states she is few extra pounds so she was right on about that. I am willing to do 300 for a smoking hot 19 yo any day of the week. However she would not get my attention.

  3. #2989

    Camera angles

    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    I feel the same about this one:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c88b...3-c0cdddec4d54

    I think the last pic is the most updated and. It's not kind. Especially when she's looking for 300-500 as a range. I like her vibe, but I don't lay out that much for a slamming hot 19 yo with a perfect body.
    Both girls do a good job of hiding weight by cropping their photos or showing certain angles. Yes, one pic is more revealing, but the other pics aren't all that inconsistent with the heavier pics.

  4. #2988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I see these profiles with 7 photos. In the first 6 she looks thin / well proportioned, very attractive, and in the 7th she's clearly 30-40 pounds heavier. Ummm I guess I can tell which is the current look. Totally ruins it; she'd be better off just posting the heavier pics.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5739d...c-dcc3f230b5af
    I feel the same about this one:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c88b...3-c0cdddec4d54

    I think the last pic is the most updated and. It's not kind. Especially when she's looking for 300-500 as a range. I like her vibe, but I don't lay out that much for a slamming hot 19 yo with a perfect body.

  5. #2987

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro4  [View Original Post]
    LOL, so I did end up finding the Nikki you all were talking about. We were texting and she asked what I could do, I said 200. She said something like "500 I guess this won't work out" not exactly that but no punctuation so I wasn't sure what she was saying. I asked her to clarify and I can do 300 but she said I only do 5 so this won't work out. I said ok goodbye and she gave what I'm supposed to assume was a sarcastic good luck. I mean you can fuck hotter girls then her for 150, not messing around with her for 5 LOL.
    I had the exact same text interaction except she offered me 450 and wouldn't budge. I got a 50 dollar discount maybe she likes me LOL but yea she's not as hot as she thinks she is for 500.

  6. #2986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 317
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    This is the Nikki who disappointed.
    LOL, so I did end up finding the Nikki you all were talking about. We were texting and she asked what I could do, I said 200. She said something like "500 I guess this won't work out" not exactly that but no punctuation so I wasn't sure what she was saying. I asked her to clarify and I can do 300 but she said I only do 5 so this won't work out. I said ok goodbye and she gave what I'm supposed to assume was a sarcastic good luck. I mean you can fuck hotter girls then her for 150, not messing around with her for 5 LOL.

  7. #2985
    Quote Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls  [View Original Post]
    So have you met anyone off the site? By the sounds of it the upgrade hasn't paid off.
    M&g the other day with a girl who wants fwb without any donation. Have another meet planned for this week for an identical kind of setup.

  8. #2984

    Upgrade

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    Signed up for this site a couple weeks ago. Already got well over 10 numbers and 2 chicks who wanted to fuck right away. Really glad I decided to fork over the fee for using premium.

    However, I've been trying to find a local woman in my city who is dtf / hook up.

    Messaged with this one and we agreed to kissing + BJ for 120. Says she will text me to let me know when she can meet that night and ended up flaking.

    Texted again two days later and same shit but worse. Waited around all day for her only for her to say something came at 11 PM. When pressed, she got upset and told me to visit streets known for prostitution in my area.

    Don't waste your time men.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/29611...9-4d09841bb125
    So have you met anyone off the site? By the sounds of it the upgrade hasn't paid off.

  9. #2983
    Signed up for this site a couple weeks ago. Already got well over 10 numbers and 2 chicks who wanted to fuck right away. Really glad I decided to fork over the fee for using premium.

    However, I've been trying to find a local woman in my city who is dtf / hook up.

    Messaged with this one and we agreed to kissing + BJ for 120. Says she will text me to let me know when she can meet that night and ended up flaking.

    Texted again two days later and same shit but worse. Waited around all day for her only for her to say something came at 11 PM. When pressed, she got upset and told me to visit streets known for prostitution in my area.

    Don't waste your time men.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/29611...9-4d09841bb125

  10. #2982

    It happened in TX

    Quote Originally Posted by DurtyDawg  [View Original Post]
    But I don't have the slightest idea what to tell you other than give us all a heads-up on who she is so we don't get into a really bad situation.

    I carry, which means I have to make a conscious decision in threatening circumstances on who gets the death penalty. These are kids we're talking about who are about to make one of the worst decisions of their young lives and I'd hate to be the one to teach them their final lesson life lesson. The best way to avoid a fight is to not be present.

    So I urge you to tell us who she is, even if only in PM.
    I made a report in the Texas Forum. It's pretty dead there, so I came here, to see what why'all would do. If you're curious:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ents&p=4821716#post4821716.

    Mods: I did my best to strip out any personal names, other what's on her seeking profile. If I fucked it up, please feel free to fix it.

  11. #2981

    Photos

    I see these profiles with 7 photos. In the first 6 she looks thin / well proportioned, very attractive, and in the 7th she's clearly 30-40 pounds heavier. Ummm I guess I can tell which is the current look. Totally ruins it; she'd be better off just posting the heavier pics.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5739d...c-dcc3f230b5af

  12. #2980
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    If this person is contacting people anywhere in Massachusetts, please post the profile so that none of us suffer the same. So sorry to hear about this, but good for you for doing some searching and figuring out some background!

    How did you find her FB? Reverse Google photo search doesn't pull from FB I don't THINK.
    This time was relatively easy. She had me sending money to her mom's PayPal account. That's how I got her last name. Then FB. I had her mom's FB account, then looking through comments and (since her mom's friend's list was set on private), combing through her mom's friends' lists, I found her account.

    And no, she's not in MA. TX. She's a wild one. But the TX SB boards are deaaad. And I'm wondering if it's even worth going to the police with this. Most of my experiences as a victim of other crimes with the police can be summed up as a waste of time.

  13. #2979
    If this person is contacting people anywhere in Massachusetts, please post the profile so that none of us suffer the same. So sorry to hear about this, but good for you for doing some searching and figuring out some background!

    How did you find her FB? Reverse Google photo search doesn't pull from FB I don't THINK.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    So. I had a SB try and blackmail me for being underage (showed me fake I'd, swore up and down she was 20). She calls me later demanding money because she says she's 17. Till I told her the age of consent in Texas was 17. Then she switches and says she's 16. Okays. So, I FB stalk her a bit. Found a pic where her mom says she's 18. A year ago. Okay. Whatever.

    Now, here's the fucked up thing: I listen in to her FB live, and she and this other dude talk about setting a SD up at gunpoint. Like, they'll get a "real" gun, like a 40 or an AR. But they need some "bread. ".

    My little SB is graduating from blackmail to armed robbery. Should I do anything about it? And what should I do?

  14. #2978
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    No, not the one. The link is blocked so and subscription expired. Nikki-PetiteBaby referenced is now in Saugus. Still sending me 'Favorite'.
    This is the Nikki who disappointed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki.jpg‎  

  15. #2977

    Jesus, that is fucked up!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    So. I had a SB try and blackmail me for being underage (showed me fake I'd, swore up and down she was 20). She calls me later demanding money because she says she's 17. Till I told her the age of consent in Texas was 17. Then she switches and says she's 16. Okays. So, I FB stalk her a bit. Found a pic where her mom says she's 18. A year ago. Okay. Whatever.

    Now, here's the fucked up thing: I listen in to her FB live, and she and this other dude talk about setting a SD up at gunpoint. Like, they'll get a "real" gun, like a 40 or an AR. But they need some "bread. ".

    My little SB is graduating from blackmail to armed robbery. Should I do anything about it? And what should I do?
    But I don't have the slightest idea what to tell you other than give us all a heads-up on who she is so we don't get into a really bad situation.

    I carry, which means I have to make a conscious decision in threatening circumstances on who gets the death penalty. These are kids we're talking about who are about to make one of the worst decisions of their young lives and I'd hate to be the one to teach them their final lesson life lesson. The best way to avoid a fight is to not be present.

    So I urge you to tell us who she is, even if only in PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape