|
|
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 330
 Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
Based on my interactions with this "Sugar Baby", I think she is just promising to meet in order to get you to send money for pics, to get her hair done, money for gas to come see you. I'd be surprised if anyone actually meets her.
Good info. She didn't hit me up for anything before meeting, but I may not have carried the conversation far enough to get to that point.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1544
 Originally Posted by RockChalk
[View Original Post]
Have now officially faded! And I thought I meant something to them!
Now, Toomgis, you are saying that I am just a number to all of these women professing that I am a "favorite" of theirs.
I might just cry myself to sleep tonight.
Seriously, though, thanks all of you for shedding some light and sharing the SA tricks of the trade.
Rock Chalk.
If I see someone liked me without even looking at my profile. I immediately block them.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 224
Scammer?
 Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/82ee5...3-3f3e5bcae57b
Messages this one earlier today. We got down to talking business and switched to text pretty quickly. She is not a pro, but she is definitely an experienced sugar baby. Talked about what we like, she said she likes sensual, lots of kissing and touching. She also sent some pics in lingerie, she's athletic / curvy, nice ass, pierced nipples, decent tits. She opened with 350 ppm and was eager to meet. She said that she could host. I didn't try to negotiate the allowance, I have a different one that I have already fucked and a couple more that I'm pretty close to closing the deal with so I have my plate full right now. I'm keeping this one on the roster but putting her in the bull pen for now.
I appreciate the tips that I've gotten here and thought I would share in case one of you is looking for one that gets down to business quickly. No I won't share her number, you are going to have to get that yourself.
Based on my interactions with this "Sugar Baby", I think she is just promising to meet in order to get you to send money for pics, to get her hair done, money for gas to come see you. I'd be surprised if anyone actually meets her.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 330
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 461
Lawreamb000 sweet
The link is no longer working, does anybody knows if she got a new profile in SA? I am just wondering her looks and to try her style at least once.
 Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
I experience with her was a little contradictory, great in some ways and really not great in others.
The good- she's a total freak. I've never met anyone who legitimately loves cock as much as she does. Her stamina with cocksucking is Olympic level. At one point she worked me hard with her mouth for over 30 mins, she did a marathon at a 5 k pace. Dumped a load in her CIP and then CIMWS. After I came in her mouth she slowed down a bit but kept working me slowly for a long time. It was a really unique experience. It was like a massage, very relaxing and calming and something I'm going to ask for again. She absolutely loves cock in her mouth. Honestly she started talking about how much she loved to suck cock so much before we met that I had a little paranoia that it was TGTBT and was worried about a set up, but that wasn't the catch. She's entirely legit and her enthusiasm for penis seems entirely genuine.
The bad- her pics are very well done. Even in those she's not a super model but she knows how to take a flattering pic and she looks kind of cute on the site. In person, she's pretty rough-looking by my standards. Her tits are kind of misshapen and lumpy and she's gained a fair bit of weight from those pics.
Honestly if her looks work for you or if you can overlook them she's got all the skills you want. But I won't be repeating because I've got much more attractive options. Damage was 250 plus a room.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0e655...f-d59db61988b3
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 67
Suggestion for SA
I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for profile setup and philosophies on approach. I'm thinking I might be missing something from my profile or the way I'm communicating. Any guidelines? TIA.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 330
MainDLV211
https://www.seeking.com/member/82ee5...3-3f3e5bcae57b
Messages this one earlier today. We got down to talking business and switched to text pretty quickly. She is not a pro, but she is definitely an experienced sugar baby. Talked about what we like, she said she likes sensual, lots of kissing and touching. She also sent some pics in lingerie, she's athletic / curvy, nice ass, pierced nipples, decent tits. She opened with 350 ppm and was eager to meet. She said that she could host. I didn't try to negotiate the allowance, I have a different one that I have already fucked and a couple more that I'm pretty close to closing the deal with so I have my plate full right now. I'm keeping this one on the roster but putting her in the bull pen for now.
I appreciate the tips that I've gotten here and thought I would share in case one of you is looking for one that gets down to business quickly. No I won't share her number, you are going to have to get that yourself.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 217
 Originally Posted by RichHead
[View Original Post]
She wouldn't consider anything under 400 ppm that's why I want to be cautious as she doesn't host and I don't want her at my place means it will be room cost on top of that probably close to 500-550 in total. Mentions nothing of time limit either and said as long as it ain't blood or animal related she's all open.
She's more like in the 100 range. Maybe 160 for all bare all holes.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 184
 Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
No experience but based on her pics I'd guess she's pretty big. No shots below her shoulders and her arms look fat.
That and all of her pics are heavily, heavily filtered. The girl I see looks barely appealing so if you add on that she looks unrealistically good in those pictures, I'd say it's an easy pass.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 89
 Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
Her profile states, *"I absolutely love horses and rode for years. ".
Perhaps you should tell her what you're hung like and see if it gets you a discount. ? .
Hahahahahaha good one bro.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 256
 Originally Posted by RockChalk
[View Original Post]
Seriously, though, thanks all of you for shedding some light and sharing the SA tricks of the trade.
Rock Chalk.
From one Jayhawks fan to another. Beware of the PHOG.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 544
Ladybugsub
 Originally Posted by RichHead
[View Original Post]
Was thinking that too but over text she agreed on pretty much CIP, CIA, ATM and all bb. Sounds good if it's true. She wouldn't consider anything under 400 ppm that's why I want to be cautious as she doesn't host and I don't want her at my place means it will be room cost on top of that probably close to 500-550 in total. Mentions nothing of time limit either and said as long as it ain't blood or animal related she's all open.
Her profile states, *"I absolutely love horses and rode for years. ".
Perhaps you should tell her what you're hung like and see if it gets you a discount. ? .
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 89
 Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
No experience but based on her pics I'd guess she's pretty big. No shots below her shoulders and her arms look fat.
Was thinking that too but over text she agreed on pretty much CIP, CIA, ATM and all bb. Sounds good if it's true. She wouldn't consider anything under 400 ppm that's why I want to be cautious as she doesn't host and I don't want her at my place means it will be room cost on top of that probably close to 500-550 in total. Mentions nothing of time limit either and said as long as it ain't blood or animal related she's all open.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1209
No experience but based on her pics I'd guess she's pretty big. No shots below her shoulders and her arms look fat.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 286
Feelings of "special-ness"
 Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
Do a search and look at the right side of the screen. You can click on every "heart" icon up and down. This makes them a favorite without you looking at the profile. They did the same with you. And 50 other guys.
Have now officially faded! And I thought I meant something to them!
Now, Toomgis, you are saying that I am just a number to all of these women professing that I am a "favorite" of theirs.
I might just cry myself to sleep tonight.
Seriously, though, thanks all of you for shedding some light and sharing the SA tricks of the trade.
Rock Chalk.
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|