Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 9529
-
06-09-20 01:12 #4894Senior Member

Posts: 860Angela at meganmodels
Felt like going on a drive and was in the valley, pulled over and meganmodels was on Hx so I looked at their profile and they had a asian girl and Angela was available. Angela was the only one that had BBFS on her menu. I made my way to a popular spot in the valley in sherman oaks and got her room number and wow! What a hottie, her photos don't do her justice. She has some nice B cup perky puffy tits! She has nice soft lips and enjoy her nice DFK. She goes down to my cock and it feels good but its a bit soft. I lick her clit in 69 and after a few she asks if she can sit on me. I said yes and she sits on me without a cover, her pussy is nice and tight. She goes at a good pace and I am not able to hold it much longer and ask her to switch before I cum. I start pounding her and she makes some sexy moaning sounds. I slow down to keep from cumming. I just want to finally CIP and just keep going unti I cum. I haven't cum in a few weeks and she tells me she can feel how hard I came inside her. She collects the cum with her fingers and it looks sexy as she does that. She walks to the toilet and cleans herself using a douche. We chat a bit until time was up and I went on my way. This is her services she messaged me: BBBJ, kissing, fiv, fia, cim, cob, facial, BBFS. And $$$ is the damage for the hour.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/meganmodels
-
06-08-20 22:30 #4893Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Yep same here.
Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
Tapped both those big chochas and didn't have an issue except that Vanessa is rude (she jumped on her phone as I was shooting my load on her).
-
06-08-20 22:06 #4892Senior Member

Posts: 478I've seen these two. They did not rob me.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
ArielRubyRed aka Ariel29.
VivalaVanesa.
-
06-08-20 21:19 #4891Senior Member

Posts: 26Vivalavanessa
I hit that ***** up a couple ago. Only did it once. Price was right session was decent. Things must of changed.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 21:04 #4890Senior Member

Posts: 742Here's a post of baldys pics
-
06-08-20 20:59 #4889Senior Member

Posts: 742Best Monday of my life LOL
So I don't really see any one from HX anymore unless they are a regular of mine but checking HX today I found Kiss! Kiss is the most beautiful woman in the world and our time together is just absolute heaven!! There is no better provider than Kiss!! So whoever has HX try and make contact with her if you can. She is smart so she screens you guys unless you are grandfatherd in like me LOL. Here is her link. No pictures though but if you rtff you'll find some of her from way back in the day and she looks more beautiful than ever. If I find them I'll add that post link to another post.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KissIsN1
-
06-08-20 20:29 #4888Regular Member

Posts: 15Video doesn't work
The video doesn't seem to work, can you give a recluse review? She's been on my radar for a while now.
Originally Posted by Trapped23
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 19:42 #4887Senior Member

Posts: 7266Don't forget white "lady" knights like Gina Galaxy the wannabe super mod and gnd looks and so-so body!
Originally Posted by BadAssSilky
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 15:09 #4886Senior Member

Posts: 44Too many white knights on HX when you complain about a whacked out *****. It just creates more drama.
Originally Posted by JoePike
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 15:03 #4885Senior Member

Posts: 32Tried
I tried to see her last week. Flaked. Set everything up that morning and literally 30 minutes before the appointment, in my car driving to the location she texts me saying that she had to cancel because she had a ton of shit to take care of. But she'd make it up to me. No follow up on how exactly she'd make it up.
Originally Posted by Derivatives
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 09:30 #4884Senior Member

Posts: 171Surprising. I've seen their posts for a long time. Never noticed anyone on HX complaining.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 01:20 #4883Senior Member

Posts: 7266HX Robs
ArielRubyRed aka Ariel29.
VivalaVanesa.
Scarletgems.
You want to add some rob names go for it?
-
06-07-20 21:07 #4882Senior Member

Posts: 39Holly body
I second this, if anyone knows please let thr forum know, I'm down to toftt. I grew up on holly body, rocki roads, and my all time favorite Heather Lee. I tried heather Lee recently and was shot down.
Originally Posted by NoMaam94
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 05:16 #4881Senior Member

Posts: 138StephanieHepburn Too
I also saw Stephanie the day after Memorial Day at her LAX incall. I just joined HX and had been messaging girls all week, trying to set something up. Stephanie posted an update with her number so I texted her and she had me message her on HX to verify. I set up A GFE w / greek date for the next day. Three bills and then the hundy upcharge for access to door number two. Her incall was reasonably nice. Hilariously, the niceish bizness traveler hotel was strictly hoes because of covid. I counted maybe a dozen working girls coming and going on my way up to the room. Stephanie looks exactly like she did in her videos and has taken excellent care of herself. I had what I like to call a home girl experience with her. I brought a joint so I smoked her out and chatted with her for the first 10 minutes. Then she climbed in my lap and it was on. Not too smoochy but I wasn't either. BBBJ was a little shorter than I would have liked but that's my fault for not speaking up. She did anal prep already since I asked in for it in the texts and she seems to genuinely enjoy getting fucked in the ass, which is always a plus for me. Next time, I'll bring my own condoms because she had some pretty basic jawns and I struggled to finish because of the tarp like quality of the the rubber. I had a good time though and will definitely repeat. Only bummer is that she has been slow to rate me on HX and I still currently have no network. Oh wells.
-
06-07-20 03:15 #4880Senior Member

Posts: 578Stephaniehepburn
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/4710
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/StephanieHepburn
Saw this one recently. She's been mentioned on the bb forum. I think mixed results of her offering bb and asking for ridiculous up charges for it. I'm not a bb guy so I didn't inquire. I was aware of all this so I decided to reach out to her. I made the mistake of just texting her number from privatedelights first instead of messaging on HX for the menu because she was taking hours to respond on HX. Her initial rate is pretty low so it caught my attention and there was no upcharge for an outcall so I figured why not. I agreed to take care of her uber both ways and we quickly set up a time and she was at my door in no time.
She's pretty hot, fit body, tight soft ass, friendly personality. The pics really don’t do her body justice. We chatted a bit and then got to the action. And the only negative thing I can say about the date is she said she doesn't do BBBJ or anything bare because of covid. I found out later after she messaged my HX handle the menu that she does BBBJ in the hour session just not the hhr. Based on her personality and looks and performance I would have happily done an hour if she would have just said that at the time. But my typical rule is I always do the shortest time on a first meet Incase it's a dud so I don't waste any unnecessary funds. This is probably the only time I've ever wished a girl would have tried to up sell me. Other than that the session was good. She can really take a pounding and throws in a little dirty talk. Even with the cbj an outcall with a chick thats hot energetic and can actually fuck and a friendly/talkative personality its was a bargain considering what most decent looking girls ask for. I will repeat whenever she's back in LA and make sure I reach out through HX next time.











Reply With Quote





