Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 614 of 735 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 664 714 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 11019
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Anybody try her out? Another board bud just told me she was hard to schedule and she's a bit of a ***** over text. Gave him shit for booking someone else after taking so long. PNice ass, but seems a bit expensive for no bb at all.

    Httpss: urlreplacement0}!%26%23128540%3 B-tall-Busty-Bombshell%26%23127826%3 B-%26%23128293%3 B-I%92 m-AVAILABLE-NOW-in-BELLEVUE-le.
    I texted her yesterday, it took her 4-5 hours to reply. Asked about BBFS and she said no (an older report said she was open to it). Her rates are too high for wearing a cover but to each their own.

  2. #1823
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnG01  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has any experience to share about IndiaRose. PM is fine if you don't want to share with the group.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...ttle/indiarose

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...i/427271054087

    Pics look great, responded to text a few days ago when she was in Bellevue. I see now she's advertising in Seattle.
    Dam that little ass is asking for a Greek lesson.

    Did a quick search of the long beach stg because of her area code once you sifted through the TVs the LB has a lot of the same house wives that their husband are gone and migets that the Seattle stg has.

    But besides that anyone got the 411 on Indianrose.

  3. #1822

    Robbed

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...i/535979084347

    Be careful when you see this person on any ads. I just got robbed. Girl took the money and said she had to go get something from the car and never came back.

  4. #1821

    Smash!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnG01  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has any experience to share about IndiaRose. PM is fine if you don't want to share with the group.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...ttle/indiarose

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...i/427271054087

    Pics look great, responded to text a few days ago when she was in Bellevue. I see now she's advertising in Seattle.
    I would have already been there, done that, IF she offered BBFS. I recall when she first started posting on STG, she had BBFS listed as a hard NO.

  5. #1820

    Missmolly

    Anybody try her out? Another board bud just told me she was hard to schedule and she's a bit of a ***** over text. Gave him shit for booking someone else after taking so long. PNice ass, but seems a bit expensive for no bb at all.

    Httpss: urlreplacement0}!%26%23128540%3 B-tall-Busty-Bombshell%26%23127826%3 B-%26%23128293%3 B-I%92 m-AVAILABLE-NOW-in-BELLEVUE-le.

  6. #1819
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #1818

    K girl Cute

    Saw Cute yesterday. Seen few girls at this agency so far.

    She's prob around mid 20's (26 or 27?

    Her pictures not too recent though pretty close. Boobs are real.

    Reminded me one of their another girl who was here a while ago.

    Very accommondatative and friendly in all part.

    I would say she's the top 3 GFE star I've ever seen.

    Not sure she does BBFS but all done great.

    Guys, Any other recommendation?

    https://kbeautypops.com/models/crystal/

  8. #1817
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her pop up on TNA, and I generally find Asian women attractive, but there's something a little masculine about her face that kills it for me.
    I agree also that poor little thing is going to be ugly as fuck in a few more years or maybe she'll grow into that jaw line.

  9. #1816

    IndiaRose / Foreign Mami

    Curious if anyone has any experience to share about IndiaRose. PM is fine if you don't want to share with the group.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...ttle/indiarose

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...i/427271054087

    Pics look great, responded to text a few days ago when she was in Bellevue. I see now she's advertising in Seattle.

  10. #1815

    Her hands.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Her hands look unusual. Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode.
    She has a habit with the needle, the one pic shows her inner arms pretty plainly. Her hands look like they do because she hits those veins too. Just an observation.

  11. #1814
    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    AussieFury. I totally agree about that face.
    She looks like someone with Down syndrome. If it is free I might not even go with her.

  12. #1813

    Ladyboy?

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her pop up on TNA, and I generally find Asian women attractive, but there's something a little masculine about her face that kills it for me.
    AussieFury. I totally agree about that face.

  13. #1812

    How all things been going

    I've been waited till at least sign of this pandemic going down.

    Considering of going to see someone tomorrow.

    Any recommendation during this time?

    FYI, I love Asian girls.

  14. #1811
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo666  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one twice back in February before Coronavirus and she's quite a pleaser: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ulAsianGoddess.

    First time opted for just BJ in which she took a pretty brutal face fucking. Second time met her at her place down south and it was all bare. Couldn't cum in her but she didn't even ask about a condom. She's pretty naive and hasn't done a lot sexually but she's good and cheap. Just hit her up and negotiate her down.
    I keep seeing her pop up on TNA, and I generally find Asian women attractive, but there's something a little masculine about her face that kills it for me.

  15. #1810

    BB Asian TNA

    I saw this one twice back in February before Coronavirus and she's quite a pleaser: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ulAsianGoddess.

    First time opted for just BJ in which she took a pretty brutal face fucking. Second time met her at her place down south and it was all bare. Couldn't cum in her but she didn't even ask about a condom. She's pretty naive and hasn't done a lot sexually but she's good and cheap. Just hit her up and negotiate her down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape