Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 523 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 7836
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3951

    Wed at 2

    I also made the trip up Aurora around 2 pm today. Holy Shit! There were a couple of slender BSW that were unbelievable. One in particular had slender legs that looked like they were a mile long and a cute little pink top. I had somewhere I had to be so I couldn't partake but it was pretty hard to resist stopping to see what the deal was.

  2. #3950

    Tuesday night

    Smoked some weed and got the urge so headed out around 730 ish.

    On first couple of runs not much to see. Around 8 ish, action picked up.

    Saw Pricilla, the Asian, out. I don't even bother with her. Passing the cemetery, saw a WSW and unsure if she is working by the way she dressed and looked until I noticed her glancing looks at passing cars. This is what I might call a unicorn. In school girl outfit, tallish with a tiny bagpack and believe me, there were cars busting a you turn in middle of aurora like it was okay LOL. By the time I legally turned around, of course she was gone. This girl was a dime. Any info would be appreciated.

    I ended up getting with blonde BSW. Forgot her name: She said she was from Bay Area. Pleasant experience for 1 rose.

  3. #3949

    Observe and report

    Made a couple laps on this sunny Wednesday around 3, here's what I saw.

    3 WSW, big girls.

    2 BSW.

    3 popo.

    Nothing in particular I wanted to stop for, but traffic was heavy so I'm guessing the hotter girls were all picked up already.

  4. #3948

    Cream

    Not as fun as finding her on the street but you can always text cream to see if she's out:

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/527885893736

    Love those thigh high fuck me boots she wears.

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi81  [View Original Post]
    Did a little cruising tonight and not a bad selection but white girls were overpriced. All wanted triple digits for simple service and was like nope. I will drop you back off. Saw lots of picking them up then returning or they approach and leave. Looks like fellow mongers were not giving into the ridiculous price.

    No sign of cream tonight. Remember those hot daisy dukes. Aye caramba.

  5. #3947

    I Did Not Get Her Name

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Do you recall her name, where did you pick her up? I've had very good luck with BSWs offering full open menu lately, previously that wasn't always so easy to find. I'm always looking for another.
    Sorry brother! I forgot to ask. Honestly I was too horny to even think about it. I'll keep it in mind next time. Rookie mistake.

  6. #3946

    SW Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi81  [View Original Post]
    Did a little cruising tonight and not a bad selection but white girls were overpriced. All wanted triple digits for simple service and was like nope. I will drop you back off. Saw lots of picking them up then returning or they approach and leave. Looks like fellow mongers were not giving into the ridiculous price.

    No sign of cream tonight. Remember those hot daisy dukes. Aye caramba.
    Good, maybe they will start to understand simple Supply side economics. They overprice a market, demand falls. Prices accordingly fall as well, so long as we hold the line. Call it union busting.

  7. #3945

    Good job not giving in

    Did a little cruising tonight and not a bad selection but white girls were overpriced. All wanted triple digits for simple service and was like nope. I will drop you back off. Saw lots of picking them up then returning or they approach and leave. Looks like fellow mongers were not giving into the ridiculous price.

    No sign of cream tonight. Remember those hot daisy dukes. Aye caramba.

  8. #3944

    RE: Cream

    She's out quite often and usually has a room nearby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sy357  [View Original Post]
    LOL yea I was hoping to see the WSW Cream that you was talking about in your other post. Hopefully I'll catch her.

  9. #3943
    Do you recall her name, where did you pick her up? I've had very good luck with BSWs offering full open menu lately, previously that wasn't always so easy to find. I'm always looking for another.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sy357  [View Original Post]
    She had a banging body with a cute face and a personality to match. No CIP but BB she allowed with an up-charge. Spent $$ on her for the hour but end up messing around for more than an hour.

  10. #3942
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Wow, helluva first adventure! Even I don't have the balls to do an hour car date! LOL No kidding about them hyenas, I was out Sunday night and gave up after 3 unsuccessful attempts
    LOL yea I was hoping to see the WSW Cream that you was talking about in your other post. Hopefully I'll catch her.

  11. #3941
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy357  [View Original Post]
    Saturday night I took my first plunge. Man I can't keep up with the rest of the mongers. It's like a pack of hyenas stalking a prey! Think I must have spent close to 4 hours that night but I found a BSW. She had a banging body with a cute face and a personality to match. No CIP but BB she allowed with an up-charge. Spent $$ on her for the hour but end up messing around for more than an hour. I was beat by the time we were finished! Saw some young hotties as well but their menu wasn't compatible with me so I passed. I did see some oink oink but it seems like they were only looking for fast food.
    Wow, helluva first adventure! Even I don't have the balls to do an hour car date! LOL No kidding about them hyenas, I was out Sunday night and gave up after 3 unsuccessful attempts.

  12. #3940

    Took My First Plunge

    Saturday night I took my first plunge. Man I can't keep up with the rest of the mongers. It's like a pack of hyenas stalking a prey! Think I must have spent close to 4 hours that night but I found a BSW. She had a banging body with a cute face and a personality to match. No CIP but BB she allowed with an up-charge. Spent $$ on her for the hour but end up messing around for more than an hour. I was beat by the time we were finished! Saw some young hotties as well but their menu wasn't compatible with me so I passed. I did see some oink oink but it seems like they were only looking for fast food.

  13. #3939
    I was out Sunday evening for a bit and didn't see any SWs for almost an hour. I mean zero. There did seem to be quite a few other guys out cruising though. I attempted to pick up a slim young BSW somewhere near 95th or 96th or whatever, the only girl out, and when she opened my door she stared at me and asked, "are you a cop?". When I said I that wasn't and asked her to get in rather than stand out on the street, she hesitated and said she wasn't sure I wasn't a cop. I said, "okay, no big deal" and hit the gas. I went and parked for a while and just watched the scene, every time she walked past me she'd stare at me with her mouth open. I finally ran into April, the tall mixed SW and longtime Aurora scenester, but I rarely actually date her these days. I've always liked her look and she offers good service, but usually we end-up chatting. She was on her way to catch the bus to Ballard so I offered a ride. She's one I like to chat with because she seems to know everything that's going on out there and is willing to share. Apparently the woman who was shot at the Everspring last week was a BSW named Treasure, some of you may have known her. Tall, slim, usually different-colored hair. I've met her a few times over the years. She got caught in the middle of a shoot-out between two guys, one of whom was her "boyfriend". Later I ran into another SW named Erika but strangely she and I have never dated. I've known her for a while, she's just never clicked with me, but I've occasionally given her a lift somewhere late at night. Several guys pulled over for her as she walked but she never got in to any of their vehicles. When I was parked she asked if she could get in my vehicle for a bit. I asked her why she didn't bother with the other vehicles and she said that every guy who stopped for her this night was "strange, weird or creepy". She sat with me in total silence for what seemed like quite a while. After quite some time had passed I decided to go home, she got out and we both went on our way.

    Just weren't many out, the few who were just weren't my type. I didn't see any police at all during the evening.

  14. #3938
    Quote Originally Posted by Boinkr  [View Original Post]
    "Cream" was out last night in a g-string bikini, ass just hanging out hahah.

    -Boink.
    LOL.

    Girls sure leave little to the imagination these days!

  15. #3937

    Asian SW Prisilla

    For all you asian girl hunters, Priscilla was out last night (sat), and she's very asian and young (24 ish). She was walking south from IHOP, 4 other mongers and I swarmed her within 2 blocks. I pulled up to check her out and briefly talk but way to many mongers driving recklessly and calling attention to us so I bailed.

    She's really cute / fit but be warned I think close to 100% of reports on her (in this thread and escorts) are negative, both due to her gps rates and lame service. I can vouch from the few times I've interacted with her, she has the personality of a small rock. I mean I honestly don't know if she capable of any facial expressions. I've picked her up a couple times bit always end up dropping her off because of said reasons. Too bad she seems so lame, she's otherwise pretty hot and with a tight bod.

    "Cream" was out last night in a g-string bikini, ass just hanging out hahah.

    -Boink.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape