Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28631

    Hahaha

    In the infamous words of Ice Cube I'm clowning. Here we have all the "she wanted 40 I gave her 30 people begging for the golden ticket to get some AMP action. I've been getting satisfaction anytime I've wanted in the last 2 1/2 months because I treat these women respectfully, not as 10 dollar crack ******! Ol, gary how are those callouses treating you?

  2. #28630

    Waltham remains mostly closed

    I was hoping that, perhaps, at least some places in Waltham would re-open today, so I checked out CB, both Prospect places, 986,1060 and Linden. Too bad, all of them remain closed, without any signs of life inside.

  3. #28629
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Had a session after a long while. It felt odd at first because we both were wearing masks, but then I realized that I like it this way. No garlic / onion breath that is unfortunately so common with our parlor friends.
    Good point.

  4. #28628

    This is what we should't support

    "She's in her 60's".

    Seriously mate?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    This place is open one day a week. Rachel will help you out with your needs. She's in her 60's I would say. A little like sponge bob square pants with long hair. She's sweet and very kind and friendly.

  5. #28627
    Quote Originally Posted by BeorgeWGush  [View Original Post]
    Anybody with awareness of which AMPs are open right now want to PM me some info? I'm on the South Shore, but might be willing to travel.
    I think a lot of the places are going to start operating low key from this week. Maybe you'll have more success trying a walk in or calling the places in Quincy or Waltham.

  6. #28626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245

    First time since March

    Had a session after a long while. It felt odd at first because we both were wearing masks, but then I realized that I like it this way. No garlic / onion breath that is unfortunately so common with our parlor friends.

  7. #28625
    Anybody with awareness of which AMPs are open right now want to PM me some info? I'm on the South Shore, but might be willing to travel.

  8. #28624
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGoldenRod  [View Original Post]
    Saw this today on CR. Anyone been yet? What's the protocol. Mask, BYOT, etc?

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...137357422.html
    That place is mostly other than woman type of girls. Massage is legit. Extras offered. But, way overpriced. One girl is a big woman, huge top and bottom. Doesn't bottom well at all. But, tries to. Mostly wants to be top. The ones that had the surgery are. Ok. Functional I guess you want to call it. Weird feeling. It's like sticking it in a pocket. Cover is similar to AMP, 60-80. But, extras are 150 and up.

  9. #28623

    South st.

    This place is open one day a week. Rachel will help you out with your needs. She's in her 60's I would say. A little like sponge bob square pants with long hair. She's sweet and very kind and friendly.

  10. #28622

    4 places open?

    Quote Originally Posted by CheezeFist  [View Original Post]
    I know 4 places which are open already and not even hiding it. Ask if interested.
    Now I'm curious, what are they?

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #28621

    Oxford

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBoyBack  [View Original Post]
    $. 50 Hour. Decent massage to start. DATY. FS. Nice relaxing massage before leaving.
    Best or Lucky? How old was Sophia?

  12. #28620
    Quote Originally Posted by CheezeFist  [View Original Post]
    I know 4 places which are open already and not even hiding it. Ask if interested.
    Ok I'll bite. I'm in the mood for BBj and a decent massage. High street In than was a disappointment last Time before this quarantine started and eastern was ok. Go ahead Cheeze I'm listening.

  13. #28619

    Number?

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBoyBack  [View Original Post]
    857 xxx0068. I saw Sophia today. Nice visit. I will return. Entered from Harrison St. Encountered 2 homeless men. Exit to Oxford St. Many homeless. Not threatening. Was in the afternoon. Sophia is very friendly, non rushed, playful with a sense of humor. She did not remove her mask, well once to smile and blow me a kiss. After that she would make eye contact and make kissing sounds and giggle. Slender build, petite, small A cup breasts, nice nipples. Started with a very good massage and ended with a very good massage. During the first massage I slipped my hand under her dress and felt her firm shapely ass. She sanitized my hands. The next time I slipped my hand under her dress I discovered she had removed her panties. Shaved around the lips, so soft and trimmed above. Really a fun time.
    Possible you could share number please?

  14. #28618

    Craigslist. Allston open?

    Saw this today on CR. Anyone been yet? What's the protocol. Mask, BYOT, etc?

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...137357422.html

  15. #28617
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBujian  [View Original Post]
    It is not necessarily the 15th. The only certainty is that it is not the 8th.

    "Phase 2 will open in two steps, the first of which begins Monday, the second of which will be determined at a later date. ".

    But as others have noted, it is possible to find places operating in "dark mode" now.
    I know 4 places which are open already and not even hiding it. Ask if interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape