Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 736 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 11032
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1807
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I will have to pass on her. Thanks for spotting that.
    I saw her last year. BBFSCIP.

    Pics are from last year, so who knows what she looks like right now. Looked fairly clean when I saw her, but def a user.

  2. #1806
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    Visible track marks on her arms, so be careful.
    I will have to pass on her. Thanks for spotting that.

  3. #1805
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuendo  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of contacting this provider, she looks like she has a smoking body but She has 4 ads with different ages and menu Orion's and I read she is bb friendly but only does mish also some say she stinks and some say she's clean. If anyone knows whether she is worth the time or not I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/069524683705.
    What four different ads are you referring to?

  4. #1804

    Kyelee

    Quote Originally Posted by Inuendo  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of contacting this provider, she looks like she has a smoking body but She has 4 ads with different ages and menu Orion's and I read she is bb friendly but only does mish also some say she stinks and some say she's clean. If anyone knows whether she is worth the time or not I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/069524683705.
    Search Kyelee and Kylee in the bareback section. Lots of info there. When I saw her she was very clean, did cowgirl and BBBJ, all bare. She is extremely thin.

  5. #1803

    Need some info

    I was thinking of contacting this provider, she looks like she has a smoking body but She has 4 ads with different ages and menu Orion's and I read she is bb friendly but only does mish also some say she stinks and some say she's clean. If anyone knows whether she is worth the time or not I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/069524683705.

  6. #1802

    Any Intel on Angle?

    Anyone have any information about this gal:

    https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/angle-vi...85421-39464968

    Thinking of seeing her on Saturday, but cannot find any definitive information. Any assistance would be appreciated.

  7. #1801
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I was scrolling through the other board this morning, and found this ad: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-tell-me-to-be.

    I was intrigued. Does anyone have some knowledge to share?
    Her hands look unusual. Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode.

  8. #1800

    Maddie

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    I was also intrigued when I saw her ads in the Tacoma section of skip the games a few months ago. Reached out twice over two weeks. First was no response, second ghosted in the middle of setting up time and location of incall. Some of the same STG pics from the ads are in the TNA album. I'm getting a strong over priced / upcharging vibe off it.

    Renton's too far for me, normally. Would love to hear if I should make the trip, wait for her to swing through the south side, or skip entirely.
    I've seen her a couple of times. Nice girl, looks like possible substance abuse. Nice DFK, BBBJ, and BBFS is extra. Flaky, hard to set a time. Night person, I think.

  9. #1799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I was scrolling through the other board this morning, and found this ad: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-tell-me-to-be.

    I was intrigued. Does anyone have some knowledge to share?
    Visible track marks on her arms, so be careful.

  10. #1798
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I was scrolling through the other board this morning, and found this ad: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-tell-me-to-be.

    I was intrigued. Does anyone have some knowledge to share?
    I was also intrigued when I saw her ads in the Tacoma section of skip the games a few months ago. Reached out twice over two weeks. First was no response, second ghosted in the middle of setting up time and location of incall. Some of the same STG pics from the ads are in the TNA album. I'm getting a strong over priced / upcharging vibe off it.

    Renton's too far for me, normally. Would love to hear if I should make the trip, wait for her to swing through the south side, or skip entirely.

  11. #1797

    Any information on Maddie?

    I was scrolling through the other board this morning, and found this ad: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-tell-me-to-be.

    I was intrigued. Does anyone have some knowledge to share?

  12. #1796

    Iso

    Anyone know of any UTR ****** who will do bare anal? I want a new one to ass fuck. Ass to mouth is a bonus.

  13. #1795

    Somethings up with a Renton Chinese AAMP

    There's an AAMP in Renton (I think they also have a location in Chinatown) that advertises their providers on TNA (Yuna.88, Yuri.sensasion1122, and sasa.sensation). Their booker is usually very responsive, but she (?) has completely stopped replying to texts for a few days. The last time those three TNA accounts were all logged into was May 28 between 3:23 PM and 4:55 PM, which I'm assuming was when all their ads were last updated, and that's also the last day I got a reply text from them. Anyone know if this AAMP closed up shop? I'd heard they'd recently relocated to a newer apt complex in Renton but I never got a chance to check it out. Google doesn't have anything about LE shutting anything down lately, but that's also a possibility.

  14. #1794
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Incredible. Got to see this one, wish she had allowed BB though.
    Dolce will allow BBFS if her boyfriend gets to watch.

  15. #1793
    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    Could be just talk to rope a guy in. The hook line from a hooker. Who knows for sure? But if she doesn't want to, and doesn't have to, she won't.
    Very true since I haven't confirm it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape