Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,051 to 16,065 of 28091
-
06-07-20 17:08 #12041Senior Member

Posts: 282I wouldn't say 20-30. More like 35-45. Pre-COVID days they had a rotation of girls from SGV, but since they reopened its only Cherry and another older lady.
Originally Posted by Hyoony
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 15:12 #12040Senior Member

Posts: 134Sounds like I need to check it out. Even if they are only 6-7 - they get bonus points for being young. .
Originally Posted by Hyoony
[View Original Post]
What is the rate here? For FS.
40/100 or 40/120. I've seen prices going up. I recently hit up a Latina place in San berdo and it was 40/140!
-
06-07-20 04:53 #12039Senior Member

Posts: 51V spa is alright
Enthusiastic Chinese girls that are 20-30 that are between 6-7 in looks in my personal experience. Haven't gone to the higher class Korean establishments but as AMPs go it's one of the better ones in San Diego.
Originally Posted by WardTerry
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 03:06 #12038Senior Member

Posts: 134What is the quality like at V spa? Are they 20's-30's or 50+?
Originally Posted by Stupitt
[View Original Post]
I am so NOT interested in places with 45 to 50 year old hags. I'm looking for a place where the girls are 20 to 30's. Petite with hot bodies and prettyFaces. I will happily pay extra money for quality. I will happily pay extra money for quality.
My normal go to places have been Flanders and pine spa but as far as I can tell they are still closed.
What can I expect at V spa?
-
06-06-20 22:28 #12037Senior Member

Posts: 50Some are
I agree 100%. There are some open actually. I have used the other reviews sites as a gauge. My favorites seem to be closed but there are some operating with the lights off. Many are open in OC if you don't mind driving.
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 22:24 #12036Senior Member

Posts: 50Yes, I have seen the ads. I have also seen the exact opposite, where they are asking exclusively for black men. This goes for dating apps as well. The latter stands out as something I have seen when traveling in SE Asia, not so much domestically.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
I don't want the the original poster to feel that his color is a set back. If in the right corners of the world, or with the right girl, his color might work in his favor.
I say keep searching, and don't take it personal.
-
06-06-20 20:02 #12035Senior Member

Posts: 278I'd have to agree, I am African American so I've had to deal with my fair share of providers that just won't see black gents. They even put in the ads. I'm always incredibly polite, respectful and on time (these are businesswomen and time is $$) which tends to net me better results than most. With that said, I found my experience with Leah to be average AMP stuff. Those tits however, are spectacular.
Originally Posted by Southali
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 19:49 #12034Senior Member

Posts: 160I hear ya man, if for nothing else just to have options. I stopped by V Spa the other night since it's one of the only places open. She said "we very busy, come back in 30". Um, no thanks.
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 04:48 #12033Senior Member

Posts: 134No shit! I need to lay some pipe!!
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 21:56 #12032Senior Member

Posts: 50White guys only?
Not sure what you are trying to say about the white guys only comment. But I can say from experience that is not an accurate generalization.
From a scale of 0 to 10 I have had massages from Asian girls that hit each number. From me walking out before the flip to getting a free meal at the end. I have had such good rapport that I was frowned upon for wanting to leave a tip to the other extreme of asking for money up front etc.
The way I see it, there are so many Asian girls out there that you are bound to find some that like you or could care less. The more you meet, the more you will find any of the instances I described above.
I'm not going to mention my race at this point since it is only relevant to the girl you are with at the time. Each girl has different tastes, just like us.
Originally Posted by BradBlk29
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 20:23 #12031Senior Member

Posts: 162I can't wait until the AMPs open again
I'm so tired of the fake ads and flaky escorts.
-
06-05-20 16:31 #12030Senior Member

Posts: 134Pine or Flanders? Open?
I'm curious if anyone has gone past Pine spa or Flanders on Mesa Ridge?? When I am in San Diego one of these two spots usually has some pretty high-quality petite Asian spinners for full-service. I haven't actually driven by either location but I've tried calling the numbers often on and there's no answer in fact the last time I called Payne spa it sounded like the number has been disconnected.
If you've been to either of these places than you know what the appeal is you typically have girls in their late 20's early 30's with petite amazing bodies awesome titties and you're out the door for 200 bucks full service I haven't been to many other places especially in San Diego where they consistently have such good quality full service.
I'm going to be in San Diego this weekend if there's something else open that is comparable in terms of price and quality for full service please let me know it'll be a real bummer to be in town this weekend and not be able to hit up my favorite places.
-
06-05-20 16:17 #12029Banned Member

Posts: 713Mia at Paradise
She has beautiful C to D size manmade boobs. Great girl.
Originally Posted by MartinL
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 14:35 #12028Regular Member

Posts: 20Good waxing places
Originally Posted by JustARub
[View Original Post]
I'm into the same thing, and have tried a few places out.
Originally Posted by JustARub
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124690
I see her regularly, she is really pretty and funny and priced great when it comes to her grooming services. That being said, she doesn't take her clothes off. She'll let you play with her ass and will happily add an HJ for a small tip 30-40. I'm not sure that she's open at the moment due to COVID, I don't see any newer adds. But if you are just looking to get groomed while keeping things fun, she's my go to.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138547
She is extremely pretty, from Israel with a sexy accent. Her grooming services are separate from her additional services and I've only seen her for grooming. No extras were added and it cost 100. She'll offer full nude massage with body slides for an extra 220 but I can't speak on that.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/169527
I have not seen these girls, but I'm super curious to check them out, If anyone has info about them let me know.
-
06-05-20 12:24 #12027Regular Member

Posts: 21Contact info for Leah
Is there an ad or contact info for Leah?
Originally Posted by SDNutz50
[View Original Post]
Thanks!













Reply With Quote






