Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 17751
-
06-06-20 19:58 #12921Senior Member

Posts: 4061I'm all about the WSW but with that one girl I just couldn't. Even I have my limits LOL. I still don't regret picking up Nikki, I think it was the story you previously mentioned MrSwoll about LE being next to you. With my luck, I would've got in trouble.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 17:16 #12920Senior Member

Posts: 643Damn she looks good from that pic.
Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 16:16 #12919Senior Member

Posts: 1456Red Roof pimped out girls
Over the years some of the best looking girls on fib were the pimped out girls from the motel, but there used to be a pretty hot WSW blonde girl who worked out of there, she always quoted 100 and always wanted you to go back to the room, always said no, one night she was desperate said "she'd make it worth my while for 60" Her looks and body won over the little head and I learned my lesson, I got the worst rushed CBJ I've ever had. For the most part I've tried to avoid that motel and its girls, known a few guys got robbed by the pimps once back to the room.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 15:11 #12918Senior Member

Posts: 527Caught one last night
By the Fulton inn around 1 something. She gave me her number and I looked it up and saw she posts online.
-
06-06-20 10:46 #12917Banned Member

Posts: 3001Fib Friday Evening
Hit Fib Friday evening around 8:30 pm and left around a little after 10 pm it was a few girls out mostly around the strip clubs and Mills pl. This one BSW wearing a mask caramel colored walking with a darkskin BSW caught my eye cute face and decent body. I saw a slim darkskin BSW with long colored hair showing all legs I thought it was Annie but wasn't sure she was posted at the Starship I did a second pass didn't see her but damn I probably would have got her. I headed on Wendell nothing really out that way or the Fulton Inn so went back over by the clubs a few more girls was out saw Big Nikki making her rounds as usual didn't see Star out maybe it was too early but she usually out on a Friday night. I did see a few at the Valero and Knights inn also but it was dark so couldn't really tell how they look but it seems some had a decent body.
When I first got there LE was at the Starship and Texaco but soon left and didn't see him after that I honestly thought for a hot Friday night and with the strip clubs open it would be more girls out but it was a few decent ones in the mix tho.
I might swing by Saturday night and check it out and report back.
-
06-06-20 10:31 #12916Banned Member

Posts: 3001LOL parking spots
LOL damn why'all got lucky on that one but sounds like you had fun also LOL. But actually that Industrial area up from the Knights inn is a good spot to park at night but not all the way at the end where you turn around at tho. I use to take Star up that way and park and let her wear my dick out but this was always at night I never do that daytime shit too risky. I mean at night LE doesn't come up that way I seen that Black and white SUV a few times tho up that way but it was during the day time. I think up that way is one of the better parking spots at night actually.
Originally Posted by MrSwollDick
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 10:15 #12915Banned Member

Posts: 3001Oh yea that was Definitely Nikki you saw she out most of the time I was there last night from like 8:30 to after 10.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
That Tall and Thin WSW with long brown hair she been on Fib for a long time now I mean lot of times she dress for the occasion and looks decent from a distance but yea once you get a close look at her face it's over LOL. Her face the only reason why I haven't dated her I just can't LOL.
-
06-06-20 10:06 #12914Banned Member

Posts: 3001SW on Fib
Was on Fib Friday evening spotted this caramel BSW wearing a mask she didn't look bad in the face and body was ok.
Anyone recognize her?
-
06-06-20 09:48 #12913Senior Member

Posts: 298Love shack
Has anyone chatted up the brown hair girl that works there? She gave me a p4 p vibe when she was smoking by her car a few weeks ago. I stopped and chatted with her for a few, I didn't have the balls that day to ask if she was down to make some $$.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
On another Loveshack note, there used to be an ad for a GB in the private area on Listcrawler on Saturdays. It was advertised $50 for all the bb head and pussy you could handle. It seemed sketchy, anybody partake?
-
06-06-20 08:30 #12912Senior Member

Posts: 298I creampied WSW Tiara for $20 with a $5 tip for the cream pie on mills a few months ago. The girls by the Red Roof are all pumped and they get pimp slapped if they date for less than $60. Don't feed the pimps. Cruise around a little. You can usually find head or pussy for 20-40.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
For the best no nonsense BBBJ head to WCR. Those chicks are always cool for 20 +5 to catch or swallow with no negotiation.
-
06-05-20 23:28 #12911Senior Member

Posts: 4061FIB Friday night
Hit up FIB tonight around 9. Skipped Wendell as I never see anything but Walking Dead. On the Mills side I saw a BBW WSW with glasses. I thought it was Nikki but this girl had a gut on her (Nikki looked a little thinner but hey that COVID adds pounds to ya). While she was the only one walking around and there were a lot of cars (saw no LE), no one picked her up. After driving around twice I went to Love Shack. I saw the same girl from the other night working there but there were a few guys in there. I was trying to wait for them to leave but then this thug looking black guy came in and went behind the counter to stand next to her. Decided to leave.
Went back to Mills and that same girl (Nikki?) was still walking around. Saw a few more SW including a tall and thin WSW with long brown hair. She looked good from behind but in front she looked "toe up from the flo up". I actually was thinking about picking up the BBW WSW. I wanted to see if it was Nikki so I texted her asking where she was. After about 15 minutes and no reply as well as too many cars and people out (walking in the street not caring if they get hit) I decided to go home. Halfway home I get a text from Nikki saying she's on FIB. So the BBW WSW was her. Told her I was halfway home and maybe another time. She wasn't happy about that. Oh well. I've heard that there's another BBW WSW in FIB so that's why I was wondering if that was Nikki. She still got that ass but girl put on some weight. Not kicking myself about not picking her up or anything. Redtube did the trick and saved me 40 bucks (all I had on me).
-
06-05-20 13:45 #12910Senior Member

Posts: 643FIB Report, Fri 6 05 11 am Thick Tiarra BSW
This was an unexpected FIB Cruz thru. Was taking care of business and noticed I was close by FIB from I-20. Decided to take the exit heading back to Marietta. Man, traffic was picking up. I guess Covid-19 doesn't matter anymore LMAO.
Anyway, hit the strip wasn't expecting anything but a little adrenaline pumping thru the body hoping to catch something cute out. Nope, NADA, Nothing but a bunch of walking dead again. There was a cop at the Texaco and that was it. Mostly nasty looking BSW's walking around.
I did run into this WSW short skinny, almost a midget with brown hair wearing ripped up jeans, brown hair and a black t top. By the star ship. She raced up to my vehicle and acted like she knew me, and I had to look twice like is this a midget on FIB?? LMAO then I remembered her. Can't think of her name but she was part of the old Airway Crew. When she had weight and first hit the scene at the airway she was good to go. She gave plenty of great BBBJ that was off the chain and sloppy wet. Never rushed me. She's borderline midget IMHO. I pounded that little ass and had her in multiple positions like a porn star back then. Then she got caught up in the drugs. So I had to step back from her. Anyway, she jumps in and we hug each other. She's still on that shit and skinny. I tell her I am just driving thru. She tries to offer up BBBJ / BBFS for $30. I passed just because I know she's probably been fucking all night and morning. Yep she tells me the exact same and I wasn't feeling her anyway. Dropped her off at the Knights Inn. Gave her a 10 spot. Shell probably go smoke it up.
I drive around the known areas hoping for anything and almost called it quits as the rain started pouring down. Stopped at the Valero and park. No dope boys but three BSW' two of them I knew were just YUCK!! Then there was this tall, 5'7"-5'8" BSW, borderline thick and BBW but holding it well. I'and Jean tight shorts and those big tittie's showing thru her blouse. Stomach wasn't bad hada little bump and she had that little 60's afro with a thin comb in her hair. Face was a little tired but this girl had potential to be really cute. And her body was still tight. Thick thighs, fat Ass, big boobs and stomach not bad. She walked up to my truck and started talking. I just called two of my escort regulars in Marietta and they weren't picking up. I was Thinking of Mr Tattoo LMAO, he would loose his mind if I got a BSW. My normal is thick white girls. LMAO.
But something about this BSW attracted me too her. So I told her to get in and let me give her my expectations. If there's a no, then she's out. Surprised, she agreed to all of my demands no rush, sloppy BBBJ, passionate and for her to enjoy herself. She was down with a smile for $40.
This is part is my fault, and I know better. This girl could actually hold a convo. But she wanted to go past the Knights Inn up the street past the Industrial area. I thought cool maybe in that one spot were nobody usually is. But, there were cars so we go to the very end. There are cars but we park away from them. Still there's offices. , I was being adventurous checking out her body. Thighs thick, big titties, and a fat ass. With a nice smile. Stomach was there but she was definitely workable. She could be be better with the right female escort partner LOL.
Anyway, told her to get undress, her price point was $40 and I told her I would give her a tip if the service is good. That really brought a smile on.
We get undressed, She crawls over and starts giving an immediate sloppy BBBJ with strong suction. I am like keep it up girl. She sucking and working it. Stops, uses her tongue and lightly sucks then goes back to sucking strong I am like yeah keep it up baby. She's going for 7 min. Getting into it. I had to slow her down, about to get that feeling. My twins were soaking wet plus I had some lube too. Slap on the line, plus the Jimmy and added extra lube. Tiarra, spread open those thick caramel thighs. I was wishing we had a bed LOL. Got in between and glided into that fat pussy. Stroking long and hard. She was making her moans. Then the passionate part came in as she started hold me and kissing my chest and neck. Damn we were rocking. I was playing in it and lifting those legs up high LOL spreading them wide. Pounding hard as her voice started getting loud. A FedEx truck came by and stopped right behind us LMAO. I couldn't stop it was too good. The FedEx truck left and I was banging her hard as she was digging her nails into me. Those big titties kept bouncing as I grabbed both and playing with them. Finally I was feeling that oh so good build up as her hand wrapped around my neck. I busted a hughe load in the bag. I kept pound away for a good 30 seconds more as cum sliding up and down on my shaft.
I pulled out and she was laughing, asked her what's so funny. She said I bust two nuts. Here's the funny part as I started to wipe off and get dress. She starts to play on her clit and I was getting dressed. Next thing I know she's playing on her clit trying to get off again!! So I am tried but reached over and rubbed inside that pussy. She's moaning and telling me to keep fingers in it. Next thing she busts a nut and her legs are shooting up. She caressing my arm, as I notice a black and white SUV!! OH SHIT!! Rolling up to my truck towards the bed. Mind you the windows are steamed up. I tell her to not move Cop. She starts panicking and I tell her to be quiet. The cop SUV stops and sits for 10-15 seconds then backs up and turns around. Both of our seats are back. Hopefully he didn't see us. She's like let's go I am already ahead of her, my boots still on the floor but I back up head back down to the knights inn parking lot to finish getting dressed. She freaking out a little but calming down. I told her it's a bad idea to park up that by those offices. My fault for listening to you. Will never make that mistake again. She apologized and gave me a hug. No cell phone to contact her damn. I need to get that ass in a bed so I can play porn star LMAO.
All on all it was good with a little action mixed in. Not sure if you guys have tried her out. Tiarra told me she's been on fib for two years. Damn never seen her before. Will keep an eye out again. Happy Friday all for $50 bucks including the tip.
Mr Tattoo, see, I hope you had a good laugh LMAO.
Happy Hunting.
-
06-04-20 16:14 #12909Banned Member

Posts: 3001I didn't really notice any Tattoos on her just look at her face as I rode by.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 15:42 #12908Senior Member

Posts: 4061Did she have tattoos? That looks like BBW WSW I saw Sunday night: she was cute, no body, hanging around under that tree sitting on the rocks. She was the one that got picked up and dropped back off. Not attractive at all. Pink shirt big gut girl was more attractive.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
I posted this bout her: The other WSW (also BBW, tan and tattoos) was down the hill wearing a black tight shirt which also showed her BBW gut and jeans which showed that she had no ass. I saw some guy picked her up and when I came back around I saw him drop her off (good idea buddy).
-
06-04-20 15:22 #12907Senior Member

Posts: 643The next time I am down on fib, I'll definitely make sure to stop by and if she's still there possibly bring her flowers.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






