Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 13807
-
06-06-20 21:51 #4462Senior Member

Posts: 936Dongguan
How do you pronounce this? Just as it sounds? Also, for 260 do you get 2 pops or 1?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 21:27 #4461Senior Member

Posts: 1164Not quite Chicago, but
It's been a while since I indulged in an Asian apartment visit, so I decided to do a bit of window shopping online. I limited my search to the outer burbs, they being easier for me to get to, and noted that there was a cluster of operations located in Naperville. I know that my chances of seeing the provider in the picture is close to zero, but assuming the provider they're advertising is going to look roughly the same, I'd rank them as follows:
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1594475
This one's a little on the heavy side for me, but as the old saying goes, any port in a storm.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1564528
Offering duos, which is something I've had on my 'bucket list' for some time time. And last,
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1616747
Not quite as heavy as the first, and she's offering some services that interest me (though if "rain together" means what I think it does, not something I'd want to take part in).
So, now for the fun part: *every one* of these ads feels 'funky', the wording read like the sort of ad Crazy Uncle LEO would post if he were looking for some unwary monger to bust. So, anyone have any experience with any of these, or should I just 'trust The Force' and pass?
-
06-06-20 07:08 #4460Senior Member

Posts: 989Rim Jobs
Funny, I've had it included on a few occasions after tipping for a BBBJ upgrade, once without asking even. Usually they politely decline when I try to direct them to go a little bit lower while they are licking my balls, but the girl at "2188" last week immediately said, "that's $260!"
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 22:52 #4459Senior Member

Posts: 1713Dongguan info
I got a few messages asking about this place already. This is the former Princeton operation. They moved to a new location a few months ago. They are on Western Ave now, just south of I55. I think it's called McKinley Park. The new location is much cleaner than their old location.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
2188 refers to the last 4 digits of their phone number.
A lot of Chinese apartment girls offer this service, not just this girl or this place. I made the post because the girl I had really got into rimming and I know some of you guys have never had rimming before. She is good for guys who never had it before, just don't get addicted to it lol. Make sure you shave off your ass hair before you go. You will get a better session.
-
06-05-20 22:05 #4458Senior Member

Posts: 83I don't like giving my pic but based on her previous reviews I did and had a good time with her. As already mentioned she's cool, nice enhanced rack, good BBBJ and multiple positions till I popped in the bag.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 21:52 #4457Senior Member

Posts: 936Dongguan
Was this at the little house on the prairie?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 19:48 #4456Senior Member

Posts: 2835th St. No go
After Lisa left, I went for a visit. In her 40's, a 6 maybe 7. Just when she started wearing her Covid mask, I walked out. I'm not dealing with that.
-
06-05-20 15:49 #4455Senior Member

Posts: 218Karen
I contacted Karen for a visit and she was quick to reply and share her donation, etc. Thought I would be meeting her in a couple hours until she asked me to send her my picture for safety purposes (which I totally understand) but that's a stopper for me so I suggested a phone verification but she declined. Oh well, was exicted to see her based on GMan's review but I guess its not going to happen unless anyone has a suggestion to make her comfortable without a picture.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
Last edited by YDiner14; 06-05-20 at 15:51. Reason: typo
-
06-05-20 15:29 #4454Senior Member

Posts: 1713Dongguan service at 2188
It has been a while since I had a Dongguan service, so stopped by at 2188 earlier today. It's not exactly the same Dongguan service as in China, but you get mutual shower, cat bath, BBBJ, daty, body slide both front and back and ass rimming. The cost is $260.
The girl I had is about 6. 5 face wise, but she has natural large B / small C cup. From Chengdu. She is one of the most enthusiastic ass eaters that I had ever had and I had 50+ rimming sessions before. She ate my ass like her life depends on it LOL.
She is here until the 10th, next Wednesday. If you can't pronounce Dongguan, just say you want the $260 service. Make sure you ask for the Chengdu girl.
-
06-04-20 23:38 #4453Senior Member

Posts: 109The ad text was edited
Though I hardly think she was advertising for guys to pay her to watch them jack off. It was just an unfortunate turn of phrase.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 21:56 #4452Senior Member

Posts: 877The take home
Go see Karen. I believe she is staying until the end of June. Anybody get a chance to see the new bunny? Is it truly someone else beside Genaveve? Either way I'll find out for myself in a week or so.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 16:53 #4451Senior Member

Posts: 1294What?
Did you open the link and read the ad, "I love to relax with gentlemen who know how to take care of themselves" does not exist in ether ad.
Originally Posted by ReadyForRub
[View Original Post]
However, the phrase full service is included. LOL. Either way, my previous post answers everything.
-
06-04-20 16:27 #4450Senior Member

Posts: 430Ask the Advertiser
It's copied from the ad. I don't know what they're really saying.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 11:00 #4449Senior Member

Posts: 1294Confusion
[QUOTE=ReadyForRub;4814900]"I love to relax with gentlemen who know how to take care of themselves".
You've been told how it will be. Pretty clear. No false advertising.[/QUOTEhttps://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1589346
You might be getting a couple of posts / provider ads mixed up. The link provided is of Karen at the same phone number Marina used. My post #4446 let's you know what this provider is like. There is definitely no self service.
-
06-04-20 01:22 #4448Senior Member

Posts: 626Self service? You mean you shower by yourself? Or you mean something else?
Originally Posted by ReadyForRub
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






