The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 624 of 921 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 674 724 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4462

    Dongguan

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I got a few messages asking about this place already. This is the former Princeton operation. They moved to a new location a few months ago. They are on Western Ave now, just south of I55. I think it's called McKinley Park. The new location is much cleaner than their old location.

    2188 refers to the last 4 digits of their phone number.

    A lot of Chinese apartment girls offer this service, not just this girl or this place. I made the post because the girl I had really got into rimming and I know some of you guys have never had rimming before. She is good for guys who never had it before, just don't get addicted to it lol. Make sure you shave off your ass hair before you go. You will get a better session.
    How do you pronounce this? Just as it sounds? Also, for 260 do you get 2 pops or 1?

  2. #4461

    Not quite Chicago, but

    It's been a while since I indulged in an Asian apartment visit, so I decided to do a bit of window shopping online. I limited my search to the outer burbs, they being easier for me to get to, and noted that there was a cluster of operations located in Naperville. I know that my chances of seeing the provider in the picture is close to zero, but assuming the provider they're advertising is going to look roughly the same, I'd rank them as follows:

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1594475

    This one's a little on the heavy side for me, but as the old saying goes, any port in a storm.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1564528

    Offering duos, which is something I've had on my 'bucket list' for some time time. And last,

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1616747

    Not quite as heavy as the first, and she's offering some services that interest me (though if "rain together" means what I think it does, not something I'd want to take part in).

    So, now for the fun part: *every one* of these ads feels 'funky', the wording read like the sort of ad Crazy Uncle LEO would post if he were looking for some unwary monger to bust. So, anyone have any experience with any of these, or should I just 'trust The Force' and pass?

  3. #4460

    Rim Jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    A lot of Chinese apartment girls offer this service, not just this girl or this place.
    Funny, I've had it included on a few occasions after tipping for a BBBJ upgrade, once without asking even. Usually they politely decline when I try to direct them to go a little bit lower while they are licking my balls, but the girl at "2188" last week immediately said, "that's $260!"

  4. #4459

    Dongguan info

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Was this at the little house on the prairie?
    I got a few messages asking about this place already. This is the former Princeton operation. They moved to a new location a few months ago. They are on Western Ave now, just south of I55. I think it's called McKinley Park. The new location is much cleaner than their old location.

    2188 refers to the last 4 digits of their phone number.

    A lot of Chinese apartment girls offer this service, not just this girl or this place. I made the post because the girl I had really got into rimming and I know some of you guys have never had rimming before. She is good for guys who never had it before, just don't get addicted to it lol. Make sure you shave off your ass hair before you go. You will get a better session.

  5. #4458
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Karen for a visit and she was quick to reply and share her donation, etc. Thought I would be meeting her in a couple hours until she asked me to send her my picture for safety purposes (which I totally understand) but that's a stopper for me so I suggested a phone verification but she declined. Oh well, was exicted to see her based on GMan's review but I guess its not going to happen unless anyone has a suggestion to make her comfortable without a picture.
    I don't like giving my pic but based on her previous reviews I did and had a good time with her. As already mentioned she's cool, nice enhanced rack, good BBBJ and multiple positions till I popped in the bag.

  6. #4457

    Dongguan

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    It has been a while since I had a Dongguan service, so stopped by at 2188 earlier today. It's not exactly the same Dongguan service as in China, but you get mutual shower, cat bath, BBBJ, daty, body slide both front and back and ass rimming. The cost is $260.

    The girl I had is about 6. 5 face wise, but she has natural large B / small C cup. From Chengdu. She is one of the most enthusiastic ass eaters that I had ever had and I had 50+ rimming sessions before. She ate my ass like her life depends on it LOL.

    She is here until the 10th, next Wednesday. If you can't pronounce Dongguan, just say you want the $260 service. Make sure you ask for the Chengdu girl.
    Was this at the little house on the prairie?

  7. #4456

    35th St. No go

    After Lisa left, I went for a visit. In her 40's, a 6 maybe 7. Just when she started wearing her Covid mask, I walked out. I'm not dealing with that.

  8. #4455

    Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    Texted the Asian Bunnies number, no response, so I tried the number that ends in 1087. Karen is her name. Pretty face, unbelievable natural breasts that are big. She is not a spinner by any means, a little thick in the butt, but it has a nice lift / bubble to it, not a saggy fat sloppy ass at all. I was pleasantly surprised during doggy how nice it felt. Karen speaks good English, is very friendly and gave an exceptional BBBJ. She was eager to please and very accommodating. I don't know if I'll repeat, I tend to like the skinny / spinner / petite types, but if you like a curvy Asian with huge natural tits that gives a fantastic BBBJ, you can't go wrong. She was in a very familiar building off and. East River.
    I contacted Karen for a visit and she was quick to reply and share her donation, etc. Thought I would be meeting her in a couple hours until she asked me to send her my picture for safety purposes (which I totally understand) but that's a stopper for me so I suggested a phone verification but she declined. Oh well, was exicted to see her based on GMan's review but I guess its not going to happen unless anyone has a suggestion to make her comfortable without a picture.
    Last edited by YDiner14; 06-05-20 at 15:51. Reason: typo

  9. #4454

    Dongguan service at 2188

    It has been a while since I had a Dongguan service, so stopped by at 2188 earlier today. It's not exactly the same Dongguan service as in China, but you get mutual shower, cat bath, BBBJ, daty, body slide both front and back and ass rimming. The cost is $260.

    The girl I had is about 6. 5 face wise, but she has natural large B / small C cup. From Chengdu. She is one of the most enthusiastic ass eaters that I had ever had and I had 50+ rimming sessions before. She ate my ass like her life depends on it LOL.

    She is here until the 10th, next Wednesday. If you can't pronounce Dongguan, just say you want the $260 service. Make sure you ask for the Chengdu girl.

  10. #4453

    The ad text was edited

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    Did you open the link and read the ad, "I love to relax with gentlemen who know how to take care of themselves" does not exist in ether ad.

    However, the phrase full service is included. LOL. Either way, my previous post answers everything.
    Though I hardly think she was advertising for guys to pay her to watch them jack off. It was just an unfortunate turn of phrase.

  11. #4452

    The take home

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    Did you open the link and read the ad, "I love to relax with gentlemen who know how to take care of themselves" does not exist in ether ad.

    However, the phrase full service is included. LOL. Either way, my previous post answers everything.
    Go see Karen. I believe she is staying until the end of June. Anybody get a chance to see the new bunny? Is it truly someone else beside Genaveve? Either way I'll find out for myself in a week or so.

  12. #4451
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    It's copied from the ad. I don't know what they're really saying.
    Did you open the link and read the ad, "I love to relax with gentlemen who know how to take care of themselves" does not exist in ether ad.

    However, the phrase full service is included. LOL. Either way, my previous post answers everything.

  13. #4450

    Ask the Advertiser

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Self service? You mean you shower by yourself? Or you mean something else?
    It's copied from the ad. I don't know what they're really saying.

  14. #4449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Confusion

    [QUOTE=ReadyForRub;4814900]"I love to relax with gentlemen who know how to take care of themselves".

    You've been told how it will be. Pretty clear. No false advertising.[/QUOTEhttps://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1589346

    You might be getting a couple of posts / provider ads mixed up. The link provided is of Karen at the same phone number Marina used. My post #4446 let's you know what this provider is like. There is definitely no self service.

  15. #4448
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    "I love to relax with gentlemen who know how to take care of themselves".

    You've been told how it will be. Pretty clear. No false advertising.
    Self service? You mean you shower by yourself? Or you mean something else?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape