Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,566 to 26,580 of 41298
-
06-04-20 20:55 #14733Senior Member

Posts: 708I visited Lizzy for the firsts time last week because of all the rave. I rarely visit black providers (though summer has the banging body in town P.S. I still recommend her even though I have not visited her lately) but I decided to give Lizzy a visit. Though I do not think I will visit her again; she did pretty well. Like another poster mentioned her huge room was nice and she set the mood with music and colored LED lights. I loved that way she slowly, playfully and carefully coxed my little buddy with her tongue instead of just putting her head down and going at it like a jack hammer. Being a new visitor there was a limited menu for me, now cowgirls which I like but over all it was not disappointing. Professional nice gal and a sensual experience; I see what the rave is about.
Originally Posted by KentuckyBoy
[View Original Post]
I usually do not like the thin slimmer gals, but she was not too skinny (I typically like my white gals thick and my black gals more slim and fit for some reason). Though I might not visit her again (because I don't like weave on black Girls), I'd recommend her.
-
06-04-20 19:23 #14732Senior Member

Posts: 137Apologies
Neck,
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
I must not have scrolled back enough pages for the laundry list of do's and don'ts. I normally will give a PM on intel to others so as to help them avoid scrolling. In the future, I will just ask for PM responses to better manage and contain the information that I seek. Always appreciate your input and intel.
Stay safe,
BB.
-
06-04-20 19:13 #14731Senior Member

Posts: 894Re: Megan
Megan moved to the Ocala area to be closer to her son. She appears to be living the quiet life. I wish her well. It took me 18 months of trying before I finally got to see her and then she retired about a month after that.
Originally Posted by Mako9999
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
06-04-20 18:09 #14730Senior Member

Posts: 269Info
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/265710545486
Has anyone seen this girl? She doesn't live far from me?
-
06-04-20 17:27 #14729Senior Member

Posts: 1246Lisa and Michelle have the same mother, who was also a provider from time to time. Lisa posts for her sister. If you click the "call me" link, it has Lisa's number. They will not play together though. I've offered a good amount in the past when they were both tweaking, and they refused.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 17:03 #14728Senior Member

Posts: 123Can you give a link idk who on earth you are talking about.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 16:49 #14727Senior Member

Posts: 433Sisters
Noticed their posts tend to be posted at the same times & wondered if they were living & working together now. Interesting. They are actually sisters (half-sisters, really) & there is a family resemblance, especially around their eyes. But they have had their family differences. I have enjoyed them both. Wonder if they will play together? Once upon a time that would have been out of the question, I am sure. But if they are willing, I'd like to check something else off my bucket list!
Originally Posted by JSM52
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 16:09 #14726Senior Member

Posts: 1840Megan
One of my atfs for sure and over five years fucked her more times than I can count. Hell, she even stayed at my place a couple times when she was in a tough situation. Some guys would bust on her about her looks but I've seen her dolled up and I thought she was fucking sexy as hell and for what ever reason she really did it for me. I did have a few scary weird encounters with her but none the less always went back to see her and if she was around today I'm sure I'd be hitting it regularly. Those were the days, Megan, Rocky, Miranda, Sandy, crazy Candy, just to name a few. We have definitely fallen on harder times, the last couple of years the quality has dropped and prices have gone up, Oh well, such is the life of a sporting man. JD.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 15:07 #14725Senior Member

Posts: 129It's this simple.
The post isn't for you, skip it. Though given all the posts here where guys complain that they were rushed out the door, and / or were distracted by all rule recitations during the act, reports where the provider refused to perform, etc. , stands to reason that many are paying in advance. The post also contains information about what do do if the provider starts shit even when not paid in advance, though such is much less likely to happen in that circumstance.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
If one person got value from it I'l glad I typed up the post.
Cheers.
-
06-04-20 14:52 #14724Senior Member

Posts: 170And she time travels! Googled number and she's also in Dallas and Chicago!
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 14:10 #14723Senior Member

Posts: 170That guy in all the memes is dead, sorry Jimmy.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 13:37 #14722Senior Member

Posts: 170Where is the onlyfan site? No interest in seconds from a raw dog. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by JaxonMonger
[View Original Post]
(Technologically challenged).
-
06-04-20 13:04 #14721Senior Member

Posts: 1107Megan
I only saw her the once, but she seemed like she was pursuing a potentially more monogamous relationship? Sounded like that worked out better some days than others.
Originally Posted by Mako9999
[View Original Post]
She definitely put Jimmydean to shame in terms of her overt, well, you know.
But, hey, she could take an ass pounding for sure, and was skinny without the crackhead skinny thing going on!
-
06-04-20 12:54 #14720Senior Member

Posts: 170MissKellyLA
Anyone seen her? RTFF and could not see a review. On p411.
Thanks, Vette67.
-
06-04-20 12:54 #14719Senior Member

Posts: 1107Uh, what now?
Seeing as you've been here awhile, I'm rather surprised that you're presenting this like it's news to anyone who actually reads any of the posts here? I mean, it seems there are people who come here and post without reading anything, but they're not likely to read your post (or mine, for that matter), no?
Originally Posted by OnTime877
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





