Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,566 to 26,580 of 41292
-
06-04-20 16:49 #14727Senior Member

Posts: 433Sisters
Noticed their posts tend to be posted at the same times & wondered if they were living & working together now. Interesting. They are actually sisters (half-sisters, really) & there is a family resemblance, especially around their eyes. But they have had their family differences. I have enjoyed them both. Wonder if they will play together? Once upon a time that would have been out of the question, I am sure. But if they are willing, I'd like to check something else off my bucket list!
Originally Posted by JSM52
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 16:09 #14726Senior Member

Posts: 1840Megan
One of my atfs for sure and over five years fucked her more times than I can count. Hell, she even stayed at my place a couple times when she was in a tough situation. Some guys would bust on her about her looks but I've seen her dolled up and I thought she was fucking sexy as hell and for what ever reason she really did it for me. I did have a few scary weird encounters with her but none the less always went back to see her and if she was around today I'm sure I'd be hitting it regularly. Those were the days, Megan, Rocky, Miranda, Sandy, crazy Candy, just to name a few. We have definitely fallen on harder times, the last couple of years the quality has dropped and prices have gone up, Oh well, such is the life of a sporting man. JD.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 15:07 #14725Senior Member

Posts: 129It's this simple.
The post isn't for you, skip it. Though given all the posts here where guys complain that they were rushed out the door, and / or were distracted by all rule recitations during the act, reports where the provider refused to perform, etc. , stands to reason that many are paying in advance. The post also contains information about what do do if the provider starts shit even when not paid in advance, though such is much less likely to happen in that circumstance.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
If one person got value from it I'l glad I typed up the post.
Cheers.
-
06-04-20 14:52 #14724Senior Member

Posts: 170And she time travels! Googled number and she's also in Dallas and Chicago!
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 14:10 #14723Senior Member

Posts: 170That guy in all the memes is dead, sorry Jimmy.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 13:37 #14722Senior Member

Posts: 170Where is the onlyfan site? No interest in seconds from a raw dog. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by JaxonMonger
[View Original Post]
(Technologically challenged).
-
06-04-20 13:04 #14721Senior Member

Posts: 1107Megan
I only saw her the once, but she seemed like she was pursuing a potentially more monogamous relationship? Sounded like that worked out better some days than others.
Originally Posted by Mako9999
[View Original Post]
She definitely put Jimmydean to shame in terms of her overt, well, you know.
But, hey, she could take an ass pounding for sure, and was skinny without the crackhead skinny thing going on!
-
06-04-20 12:54 #14720Senior Member

Posts: 170MissKellyLA
Anyone seen her? RTFF and could not see a review. On p411.
Thanks, Vette67.
-
06-04-20 12:54 #14719Senior Member

Posts: 1107Uh, what now?
Seeing as you've been here awhile, I'm rather surprised that you're presenting this like it's news to anyone who actually reads any of the posts here? I mean, it seems there are people who come here and post without reading anything, but they're not likely to read your post (or mine, for that matter), no?
Originally Posted by OnTime877
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 12:02 #14718Senior Member

Posts: 125?
Your link is dead!
Originally Posted by Drw295
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 11:02 #14717Senior Member

Posts: 83Bizzy Lizzy
I still see her posting most days, she has already posted today, usually very early morning post.
Originally Posted by KentuckyBoy
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/696058329998
-
06-04-20 11:02 #14716Senior Member

Posts: 2334She was merely following Harvard University guidance. LOL.
Originally Posted by SuitMan
[View Original Post]
https://www.foxnews.com/health/coupl...asks-sex-study
-
06-04-20 10:20 #14715Regular Member

Posts: 13West side wonders
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/363884948966
Has anyone visited her yet?
-
06-04-20 09:30 #14714Senior Member

Posts: 205Milla
Anyone notice that the pics on AS are much better, more flattering than STG's? Not sure the product is any more reliable but the packaging sure is.
I hit this one up and though she is visiting, wanted to give some intel. A unique experience.
She is the girl in the pics. Rocking body, ok face, could have shaved her legs, that would have been nice and a lot of pimples on her legs. Razor burn I am hoping!
But she wears a mask. Is all jacked up on security-park in front of the pool, go to this elevator, stand here so I can see you. Finally gave up the room (on Salisbury, the Southside's newest hooker Hilton) and we have to hand sanitize, she is wearing a mask and a teddy. Crazy!
Naturally everything was covered and I can't finish without a BBBJ so my 1. 8 was down the drain.
Still, great body. Enjoy at your peril.
Suit.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1880579
-
06-04-20 08:10 #14713Senior Member

Posts: 53Bbfs
So, you raw dogged her?!
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





