Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Positive Escort Reviews

+ Submit Review
Page 949 of 2113 FirstFirst ... 449 849 899 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 999 1049 1449 1949 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 31682
Come be a VIP
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17462

    Gabrielle

    She was my first provider many moons and a handle ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    No, that's not her. I think I still can find a pic of Gabrielle. Let me look:

  2. #17461

    Lacy and Jade

    I would avoid. They are flaky. Had a good time one time and then they pestered me to come back, buy photos, etc. Not worth the hassle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    There are several reviews ou this duo. Just do a search. Mostly good but a few not so good.

  3. #17460

    Search the site

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKx93  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on these two?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/50985670/#.
    There are several reviews ou this duo. Just do a search. Mostly good but a few not so good.

  4. #17459

    One & Done

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek1974  [View Original Post]
    I'm a first time poster but I've been lurking online for a little over a year now when I go into the hobby.

    I saw all the reports on AlexLynn and just thought I'd jump in real quick. I've been seeing her regularly for awhile now. Yeah, she's perpetually late more often than not LOL, but I've never had a bad experience with her. She's always enthusiastic and her head game is ridiculous. She gives me a great experience every single time. I'll keep seeing her as long as she's around. Stay safe everyone.
    I only saw her once on one of her bad days not worth it to me.

  5. #17458
    Do you have a link for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by ImGood  [View Original Post]
    I just had a dream with the sexy Rachel.

    Mannnn. Picked her up and off to the notel. We chit chatted for a min, exchanged pleasantries annnnd off to the races! Started with doggy style. That pretty little ass just bouncing oh so well. She throws it back. In tune with my thrusts. Her little moans making jr harder and harder. I wanted more of this tight spinner, so I flipped her over for mish. I wanted to see her "O" face. She clutched her perky breast and giggled she's flexible. So I put it to a test! I couldn't hold back. Her moans put me in a trance. I released my pressure deep in the bag, digging as deep as I could.

    Thus ends the hr $$ notel dream. And yes I will repeat!

  6. #17457
    Quote Originally Posted by Kytril  [View Original Post]
    Another fantastic breakfast session with the #1 spinner MILF in Orlando.

    2 hours of sweaty, oilled up nasty fun to start the day better than coffee.

    Time with Mia isn't just an incall / outcall bang, its an experience in dirty sex. The whole monger alphabet was done I added in some coconut oil and we had a session worthy of Brazzers.

    Highly recommend.
    Do you have a link?

  7. #17456

    Lesbian couple

    Anyone have any intel on these two?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/50985670/#.

  8. #17455

    I beg to differ.

    I am going to step in to protect fellow members.

    Alex has been my fav forever, however.

    Last time I saw her she turned on the water.

    And went into the bathroom for over 8 minutes till I left.

    Her hands were also red and swollen. See at your own risk.

    Please be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek1974  [View Original Post]
    I'm a first time poster but I've been lurking online for a little over a year now when I go into the hobby.

    I saw all the reports on AlexLynn and just thought I'd jump in real quick. I've been seeing her regularly for awhile now. Yeah, she's perpetually late more often than not LOL, but I've never had a bad experience with her. She's always enthusiastic and her head game is ridiculous. She gives me a great experience every single time. I'll keep seeing her as long as she's around. Stay safe everyone.

  9. #17454

    Miamia

    Another fantastic breakfast session with the #1 spinner MILF in Orlando.

    2 hours of sweaty, oilled up nasty fun to start the day better than coffee.

    Time with Mia isn't just an incall / outcall bang, its an experience in dirty sex. The whole monger alphabet was done I added in some coconut oil and we had a session worthy of Brazzers.

    Highly recommend.

  10. #17453
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpForever  [View Original Post]
    Her back door looks wide open. Is Greek on the menu? Any additional fee?
    It was included in my donation. Not sure if it's an additional cause I told her what I wanted beforehand.

  11. #17452

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by ImGood  [View Original Post]
    I just had a dream with the sexy Rachel.

    Mannnn. Picked her up and off to the notel. We chit chatted for a min, exchanged pleasantries annnnd off to the races! Started with doggy style. That pretty little ass just bouncing oh so well. She throws it back. In tune with my thrusts. Her little moans making jr harder and harder. I wanted more of this tight spinner, so I flipped her over for mish. I wanted to see her "O" face. She clutched her perky breast and giggled she's flexible. So I put it to a test! I couldn't hold back. Her moans put me in a trance. I released my pressure deep in the bag, digging as deep as I could.

    Thus ends the hr $$ notel dream. And yes I will repeat!
    Her back door looks wide open. Is Greek on the menu? Any additional fee?

  12. #17451

    AlexLynn

    I'm a first time poster but I've been lurking online for a little over a year now when I go into the hobby.

    I saw all the reports on AlexLynn and just thought I'd jump in real quick. I've been seeing her regularly for awhile now. Yeah, she's perpetually late more often than not LOL, but I've never had a bad experience with her. She's always enthusiastic and her head game is ridiculous. She gives me a great experience every single time. I'll keep seeing her as long as she's around. Stay safe everyone.

  13. #17450

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by ImGood  [View Original Post]
    I just had a dream with the sexy Rachel.

    Mannnn. Picked her up and off to the notel. We chit chatted for a min, exchanged pleasantries annnnd off to the races! Started with doggy style. That pretty little ass just bouncing oh so well. She throws it back. In tune with my thrusts. Her little moans making jr harder and harder. I wanted more of this tight spinner, so I flipped her over for mish. I wanted to see her "O" face. She clutched her perky breast and giggled she's flexible. So I put it to a test! I couldn't hold back. Her moans put me in a trance. I released my pressure deep in the bag, digging as deep as I could.

    Thus ends the hr $$ notel dream. And yes I will repeat!
    Damn I been itching to see her but she is for fare from me it's a struggle to get time to go out to winter springs.

  14. #17449

    RIP Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Rip Allie.
    So sad.

    Seemed she was so jazzed about getting herself clean.

  15. #17448

    Rachel

    I just had a dream with the sexy Rachel.

    Mannnn. Picked her up and off to the notel. We chit chatted for a min, exchanged pleasantries annnnd off to the races! Started with doggy style. That pretty little ass just bouncing oh so well. She throws it back. In tune with my thrusts. Her little moans making jr harder and harder. I wanted more of this tight spinner, so I flipped her over for mish. I wanted to see her "O" face. She clutched her perky breast and giggled she's flexible. So I put it to a test! I couldn't hold back. Her moans put me in a trance. I released my pressure deep in the bag, digging as deep as I could.

    Thus ends the hr $$ notel dream. And yes I will repeat!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -7AOHZy_3GpQ-5AoEpbRur2g.jpg‎   -5CBRZNZLQud-hvM9DYFHLh.jpg‎   -4GhdIxFvOtc-4pWjyNjZrBc.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape