Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 26919
-
06-04-20 15:50 #12939Senior Member

Posts: 430That one
I guy on Seeking Arrangements saw her thinking she was an ammy but obviously she is pro. As far as I remember he had a good time and recommended. I also recall that her price on SA was lower than the one on Eros so you can try negotiating a bit.
Originally Posted by Roctiggers
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 14:13 #12938Senior Member

Posts: 94Can confirm
I reached out to her and after chatting a bit, I checked her OnlyFans. Hot voice but yaaa. She's pretty big. If you're into that, looks like a good time.
Originally Posted by Crimp03
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 13:59 #12937Senior Member

Posts: 1357There has been at least one good review in the past 2 weeks on this forum, possibly in the SA section as she is also listed there. Seems legit.
Originally Posted by Roctiggers
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 12:57 #12936Senior Member

Posts: 118Mandy or Amanda baby
It was here:
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5225-Escort-Reports&p=4571436&highlight=Amanda+baby#post4571436
if the link is broken look on page 126 #11091Last edited by SeanKonnery; 06-04-20 at 12:59. Reason: link was broken
-
06-04-20 12:48 #12935Senior Member

Posts: 62Rosie
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...202/3124479982
Any info on Rosie?
-
06-04-20 12:14 #12934Senior Member

Posts: 69I was thinking of seeing this one. Anyone have any reviews or experience with her.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...7448.htm?cat=1
-
06-04-20 11:09 #12933Regular Member

Posts: 18Alejandra
Hi guys,
Anybody could make it with Alejandra?
Her snap was alejandra_o2281.
-
06-04-20 08:53 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 1445Where did you see that post? I couldn't find anything.
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 06:57 #12931Senior Member

Posts: 311You have to join site?
So the only way to get contact info is to pay to join site? Really?
Originally Posted by GSpotPhun
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 03:56 #12930Senior Member

Posts: 58What was the damage?
Originally Posted by GSpotPhun
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 03:54 #12929Senior Member

Posts: 58Remove the period at the end.
Originally Posted by Dddubs2
[View Original Post]
https://onlyfans.com/michhgiaa
-
06-04-20 02:32 #12928Senior Member

Posts: 118Mandy or Amanda baby?
I have been in contact with this hot one over the past two days and I'm about to pull the trigger, but I see no revs on her whatsoever. However that is not what's stopping me. From speaking with her she seem legit. But I saw one post on here for her of a possible STD. I really hope that this post does not get deleted as I never would pull an accusation like that. But please PM me if anyone has any info. https://tryst.link/escort/mandy_grl. Looked up tineye and her email addy and got nothing.
-
06-04-20 01:13 #12927Senior Member

Posts: 155What was the damage? Msog?
Originally Posted by Smdiw81
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 23:42 #12926Senior Member

Posts: 150Onlyfan link dead?
Looks like her onlyfan site isn't available. Any other contact?
Originally Posted by GSpotPhun
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 21:40 #12925Senior Member

Posts: 97Piper
Recommend. Cute girl. Nice body. Good personality. Good session with BBBJ. A little rushed on the way out, but not bad.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3146190004/1












Reply With Quote





