Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14732

    Apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    To BillBates,

    We collectively just gave you a laundry list of reasons to avoid that girl just a few days ago, how are you still eyeing her? Also in the likelyhood that you referring about the other girl. Why not tell the dude about the one you just asked about and got a slew of reasons of why not to go LOL. Either way I am confused.
    Neck,

    I must not have scrolled back enough pages for the laundry list of do's and don'ts. I normally will give a PM on intel to others so as to help them avoid scrolling. In the future, I will just ask for PM responses to better manage and contain the information that I seek. Always appreciate your input and intel.

    Stay safe,

    BB.

  2. #14731

    Re: Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Mako9999  [View Original Post]
    Dude anal queen Megan was amazing. That view from behind was a sight to see! Anyone have any idea what happened to her?
    Megan moved to the Ocala area to be closer to her son. She appears to be living the quiet life. I wish her well. It took me 18 months of trying before I finally got to see her and then she retired about a month after that.

    Shaggy.

  3. #14730

    Info

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/265710545486

    Has anyone seen this girl? She doesn't live far from me?

  4. #14729
    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Noticed their posts tend to be posted at the same times & wondered if they were living & working together now. Interesting. They are actually sisters (half-sisters, really) & there is a family resemblance, especially around their eyes. But they have had their family differences. I have enjoyed them both. Wonder if they will play together? Once upon a time that would have been out of the question, I am sure. But if they are willing, I'd like to check something else off my bucket list!
    Lisa and Michelle have the same mother, who was also a provider from time to time. Lisa posts for her sister. If you click the "call me" link, it has Lisa's number. They will not play together though. I've offered a good amount in the past when they were both tweaking, and they refused.

  5. #14728
    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Noticed their posts tend to be posted at the same times & wondered if they were living & working together now. Interesting. They are actually sisters (half-sisters, really) & there is a family resemblance, especially around their eyes. But they have had their family differences. I have enjoyed them both. Wonder if they will play together? Once upon a time that would have been out of the question, I am sure. But if they are willing, I'd like to check something else off my bucket list!
    Can you give a link idk who on earth you are talking about.

  6. #14727

    Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by JSM52  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Bowden today thanks to recommendations here. She was a little distracted and her 'sister' was also there (who apparently and uses the same nbr for her postings). I think she was trying to rush a bit as another client was on the way. Regardless oral game is on point, and body is as advertised!
    Noticed their posts tend to be posted at the same times & wondered if they were living & working together now. Interesting. They are actually sisters (half-sisters, really) & there is a family resemblance, especially around their eyes. But they have had their family differences. I have enjoyed them both. Wonder if they will play together? Once upon a time that would have been out of the question, I am sure. But if they are willing, I'd like to check something else off my bucket list!

  7. #14726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    I only saw her the once, but she seemed like she was pursuing a potentially more monogamous relationship? Sounded like that worked out better some days than others.

    She definitely put Jimmydean to shame in terms of her overt, well, you know.

    But, hey, she could take an ass pounding for sure, and was skinny without the crackhead skinny thing going on!
    One of my atfs for sure and over five years fucked her more times than I can count. Hell, she even stayed at my place a couple times when she was in a tough situation. Some guys would bust on her about her looks but I've seen her dolled up and I thought she was fucking sexy as hell and for what ever reason she really did it for me. I did have a few scary weird encounters with her but none the less always went back to see her and if she was around today I'm sure I'd be hitting it regularly. Those were the days, Megan, Rocky, Miranda, Sandy, crazy Candy, just to name a few. We have definitely fallen on harder times, the last couple of years the quality has dropped and prices have gone up, Oh well, such is the life of a sporting man. JD.

  8. #14725

    It's this simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    Seeing as you've been here awhile, I'm rather surprised that you're presenting this like it's news to anyone who actually reads any of the posts here? I mean, it seems there are people who come here and post without reading anything, but they're not likely to read your post (or mine, for that matter), no
    The post isn't for you, skip it. Though given all the posts here where guys complain that they were rushed out the door, and / or were distracted by all rule recitations during the act, reports where the provider refused to perform, etc. , stands to reason that many are paying in advance. The post also contains information about what do do if the provider starts shit even when not paid in advance, though such is much less likely to happen in that circumstance.

    If one person got value from it I'l glad I typed up the post.

    Cheers.

  9. #14724
    Quote Originally Posted by StarsTunna  [View Original Post]
    Looks fake and overpriced. Let us know how it goes.
    And she time travels! Googled number and she's also in Dallas and Chicago!

  10. #14723
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    LMFAO.

    LMFAO! Best one yet.
    That guy in all the memes is dead, sorry Jimmy.

  11. #14722
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxonMonger  [View Original Post]
    Just check the onlyfan site and I could not find her in there. I also see her on a regular. Anyone else can confirm this?
    Where is the onlyfan site? No interest in seconds from a raw dog. Just sayin.

    (Technologically challenged).

  12. #14721

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Mako9999  [View Original Post]
    Dude anal queen Megan was amazing. That view from behind was a sight to see! Anyone have any idea what happened to her?
    I only saw her the once, but she seemed like she was pursuing a potentially more monogamous relationship? Sounded like that worked out better some days than others.

    She definitely put Jimmydean to shame in terms of her overt, well, you know.

    But, hey, she could take an ass pounding for sure, and was skinny without the crackhead skinny thing going on!

  13. #14720

    MissKellyLA

    Anyone seen her? RTFF and could not see a review. On p411.

    Thanks, Vette67.

  14. #14719

    Uh, what now?

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTime877  [View Original Post]
    His post in which he advises gentlemen to not pay before services are rendered
    Seeing as you've been here awhile, I'm rather surprised that you're presenting this like it's news to anyone who actually reads any of the posts here? I mean, it seems there are people who come here and post without reading anything, but they're not likely to read your post (or mine, for that matter), no?

  15. #14718

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drw295  [View Original Post]
    Your link is dead!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape