Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,051 to 16,065 of 28067
-
06-05-20 11:10 #12017Regular Member

Posts: 23Just wanted to add my thoughts about Wildflower / Leah.
Originally Posted by SDNutz50
[View Original Post]
No denying that she has one of the best rack in the business. But her attitude has gone bad.
I think during erotic massage session, attitude is utmost important.
I was regular client of Leah. Probably saw her at least 15 times. I always tipped her more than $100. But she only offered titty play.
She used to be friendly and would introduce me to her other girl she worked with (all other girls working there had very very small tits). I remember when I first meet her she used to tell her coming to USA story and about her son in China / Hong Kong.
Then suddenly she started behaving very odd in couple of sessions.
One day while titty play (she merely flashed for less than 2 minutes) she said you only have 2 mins be quick. I was turned off right away and stopped the session and still left $80 tip. After that I never saw her as there are other providers available with good attitude.
I have heard people getting full service if she "likes" you. I am not sure about it. Usually Asian girls give good service to white people only.
Last I saw her was in a mall with an Asian boy.
-
06-05-20 09:33 #12016Senior Member

Posts: 106Here we go again
It seems like this topic pops up every leap year. There are actually a few different videos out there. She's definitely has meaty lips. On top of that, if Leah really likes you, she'll give you one of the best massages you'll ever have.
Originally Posted by Heywood858
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
06-04-20 20:51 #12015Regular Member

Posts: 2I know of a few Brazilian providers that I have met during this quarantine if your interested PM. Price is 160 or 180 but I usually negotiate and they go with 160 compared to 0.
Originally Posted by JustAName42
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 18:30 #12014Senior Member

Posts: 28HJ spots
From experiences, what are some good HJ only spots to take visit. Not looking for full service, just a massage with teasing and HJ, I usually stay around east county spot, but would like to try other soots your guys recommend.
-
06-04-20 18:15 #12013Senior Member

Posts: 244North County
Any NC spots open yet?
-
06-04-20 16:25 #12012Banned Member

Posts: 3075Jussara
Link to Jussara.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154592
-
06-04-20 15:48 #12011Regular Member

Posts: 12Full Moon for sure
Went to Moon today and boy are they busy. Only one pretty 30 ish woman working and working hard. You will be rushed at the moment. If you can wait for it to die down. But I won't lie worth it. Went as far as one could go with Nicole. Very nice body face and attitude.
-
06-04-20 15:00 #12010Senior Member

Posts: 34Video?
That I would love to see! Suddenly she's jumped high on my "To See List". Fantastic rack, inviting lips, and entertaining body art, are quite an allure.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Where can I find said link? Thanks!
-
06-04-20 14:15 #12009Regular Member

Posts: 21Where can the video be found?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 13:54 #12008Senior Member

Posts: 562Thanks for the report. Do you have links / contact info for Jusarra?
I saw Aleczis and she is nice. Unfortunately, the full of pot smell in her place. No repeat for me.
Originally Posted by Freaz123
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 13:52 #12007Banned Member

Posts: 3075She has a video out there that shows it all.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 11:10 #12006Senior Member

Posts: 380Wildflower
In the Miramar corridor closer to I-15. That is Leah. I never seen the lips, just the rack. But now I'm super intrigued.
Originally Posted by Pain2019
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 01:02 #12005Regular Member

Posts: 2Long time lurker looking for first time
Hey guys, great advice and feedback I've been reading. With that being said I am looking to book my first massage tomorrow. Any recommendations for under 150 nude?
-
06-03-20 23:59 #12004Senior Member

Posts: 29Gives me no pleasure to break the bad news that Hollywood (from Laid-back Bodyworks) is retired. She was a true gem of north county San Diego. I still jack off to her at times.
Originally Posted by Uscue
[View Original Post]
If she ever comes back, that would be a dream.
I contacted her recently and she lives in the South now, growing Marijuana.
-
06-03-20 23:54 #12003Senior Member

Posts: 186Was looking but couldn't find info on Holliwood. Do you have her ad or contact info?
Originally Posted by Freaz123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



