Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,756 to 19,770 of 28233
-
06-04-20 19:22 #8478Senior Member

Posts: 463The unreliable part and suggesting her in a pinch combo I'm not so sure on. She's hot though for damn sure if her pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by Ttxx1
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 22:30 #8477Banned Member

Posts: 14Erica and Lauren
Not the same girls.
Originally Posted by JohnnyRaw
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 19:42 #8476Senior Member

Posts: 352Erica and Lauren
Not 100% sure if it's the ones we know, but there's an Eric and Lauren here: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/50864697/
Originally Posted by ColdOne69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 19:22 #8475BlueEyes1Guest
I tried
I texted her today as I was in Clearwater. Never responded to me. I was ready to drop some coin on her but it looks like she had other mongers beat me to the punch so to speak.
Originally Posted by TalkStory
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 19:18 #8474Banned Member

Posts: 14Erica
She and I have had many an encounter. All phone numbers I've had don't work. If anyone finds her, I'd appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by ColdOne69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 18:56 #8473Senior Member

Posts: 239Erica
I know there was a post last month, but I thought I would check again. Does anyone have current contact info for Erica (Lauren's sister)?
Thanks!
C169.
-
06-03-20 18:46 #8472Senior Member

Posts: 2354Lexi Krystal P.
Originally Posted by Holemangler
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
Palm Harbor, according to a report I just saw today. Last week, not long after we posted about her, she visited her mean uncle in Hillsborough County. She only visited him a very short time. She must have a sugar daddy who had made arrangements ahead of time. Her uncle posted a photo of her face, she looks good! Her shirt said 'hope' I sure do.
Originally Posted by HoChaser1
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...3&d=1550325500
-
06-03-20 18:05 #8471Banned Member

Posts: 812Ex girlfriend material
As lnog as she is psychotic aka nut job, I'll date her, LOL. Yeah, I have more tattoos than her hence my handle.
Originally Posted by TalkStory
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 17:54 #8470Senior Member

Posts: 115Expensive
Quoted 1. 6 for hh, . 5 for grk.
Originally Posted by DameJagger
[View Original Post]
Settled for 1. 2 qv all inclusive. Not a clock watcher.
-
06-03-20 17:48 #8469Senior Member

Posts: 107What was the damage?
Originally Posted by TalkStory
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 17:39 #8468Senior Member

Posts: 115Flexible Freaky tattoos
Recently saw this girl visiting from Cali. She looks like her pics with some lbs stacked on but still pretty attractive. Very GFE and super flexible! She can spreadeagle with legs all the way back with the whole buffet menu open in front of you to choose from LOL. Aggressive dfk and BJ.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/50805304/
-
06-03-20 14:56 #8467Senior Member

Posts: 57YES! But only after I log in. So I stopped logging in.
Originally Posted by Ttxx1
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 14:12 #8466Senior Member

Posts: 25Any cheap BBJ or CBJ providers available? I don't need the full service
Anyone know providers with just BBJ or CBJ? I bet it'll be around 60 or 40. Please post the links if you know any.
-
06-03-20 12:20 #8465Senior Member

Posts: 152That pretty much sums her up perfectly. She's awesome, but she's incredibly unreliable and there's definitely a desire to not be in the business to some degree.
Originally Posted by DaytonaFoto2
[View Original Post]
Best suggestion is if you're looking for someone in a pinch / on the fly then she's your girl.
-
06-03-20 10:48 #8464Senior Member

Posts: 86Ymmv
Joy, is a joy to see, if you are able to see her. She has a wonderful personality and is easy to feel a connection with. She is the girl next door with a smile and laugh that is refreshing.
Originally Posted by AlphaMale1
[View Original Post]
My experience is that she does not get better with each visit. Her constant ghosting makes it impossible for her to be my atf / regular go to type gal. She is conflicted about being in the Biz, thus she is only available when she needs quick cash. If she would get her act together and keep appointments, I would go broke.










Reply With Quote






