Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36815

    Well being

    Saw all the recent reports and stopped by a few days ago and got Lily. Older lady 50's with a gut.

    Good massage started off completely draped. She even tucked the damn sheet under me so it wouldn't move. No teasing no hints. She leaves to deal with someone that came in and comes back completely different. Now I get what I was hoping for. Great teasing with standard ending with otc.

    Saw another younger girl there with a mask. Any one partake in that one?

  2. #36814

    Mini

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been there lately. Last time I was there way back they had all changed their names.
    They are still closed.

  3. #36813

    OS continues!

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    I decided to return to OS because I heard that they had a couple new cuties working. I walked in and was greeted by Linda and Jenny who both showed me to a room. Jenny is the new girl and is really cute and Linda I had seen on a previous visit. They offered a 4 hand, so I went with it because I was very happy with the services before. Linda provides and excellent massage along with Jenny's soothing light touch in the right areas. I will definitely be back for more.
    I concur with PepeLepU. But I did not pursue 4 hand. Jenny is a complete package. Soothing lite touch is a great description. Perfect for me. Good finish. Standard rates for walkout.

  4. #36812

    Massage Angel Hwy 92 Woodstock

    So I get a text from MA last week to come see their new girl. Said she is young and pretty. I took the bait and made an appointment to see her.

    Yes, she is really cute, young with a nice body and speaks good English. Said she just got here from New York. Started off nicely, decent massage with a little teasing but inched away each time my hand moved towards her. On the flip all was good but asked for a kings ransom for anything more than standard service. She reminded me she was young and beautiful and she could command more than older ladies. Not getting it from me. I have my own $$/ per service guidelines. Maybe some of you other guys can give it a crack. Ended with standard service for standard price.

    As I was leaving I mentioned to her that she shorted me 10 minutes so I shorted her 10 bucks. She was not happy.

    Will I return? Nope.

  5. #36811

    Min Mei

    It's located in Duluth. Seemed to be only one chic there. She greeted me wearing a mask and directed me to the hand sanitizer. Place seemed clean enough no odors which most CAMPS don't have. Only thing I don't like is the rooms have curtains. She started massage on the phone for the first few minutes. Had to break to answer the door. Came back and completed massage. Decent massage with the basic ending that felt better than it probably should have. Almost painted my own face (yuck) it's been a long time. LOL. Plus the excitement always seems better when you achieve success at a place you have never been. Top up with nice rack but a small gut like mine. LOL. She shorted me probably 10 minutes on time. So. 6 + . 3 out the door. May return out of convenience of location to me. But will not rush back. I almost did Origins but seems like most people don't report back a great therapeutic massage. So I rerouted because I typically go to these places for the much needed massage with the perks of a good finish. If anyone knows of any other places in the area please let me know.

  6. #36810
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller501  [View Original Post]
    Happy to report that Sun is open in Buford. Stopped by a few days ago and had a nice time with Linda. They take your temp and wear masks during the table shower. The mask did come off later during the massage.

    Any other KAMPs open? Specifically looking for info about Tiger Spa.
    Tigerspa is open. Called yesterday and said they had just opened up. Haven't been by though.

  7. #36809

    Open KAMPs

    Happy to report that Sun is open in Buford. Stopped by a few days ago and had a nice time with Linda. They take your temp and wear masks during the table shower. The mask did come off later during the massage.

    Any other KAMPs open? Specifically looking for info about Tiger Spa.

  8. #36808

    Mini Massage

    Has anyone been there lately. Last time I was there way back they had all changed their names.

  9. #36807
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Ginger is. She goes by another names as well, but Ginger / Candy mostly. I've known that mamasan for years as she's trolled the KAMPs in the ATL, having worked at several. She has a rap sheet so may be skittish.

    Was mama wearing glasses?
    Most certainly was.

  10. #36806
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    H has always been legit. Now worse? Glad you posted your findings.
    Got lucky there once with a Coco (go figure) during a 90 min session. Next time, nothing, just all tease. Quit going.

    My way of thinking is whoever is working now needs the $ so let's go.

    Saw a cutie there that has to be one of the more unique looking girls. Came in with a hoodie and a ton of attitude. Stared at me like she wanted to fight.

    So of course, I fell in love.

  11. #36805
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    H has always been legit. Now worse? Glad you posted your findings.
    I'm somewhat new at this game and H was my go to for a decent legit massage. Finally went back on Monday and confirm the findings below. I will probably go back eventually out of loyalty and to see the desk girl.

  12. #36804

    OS Massage Roswell part 2

    I decided to return to OS because I heard that they had a couple new cuties working. I walked in and was greeted by Linda and Jenny who both showed me to a room. Jenny is the new girl and is really cute and Linda I had seen on a previous visit. They offered a 4 hand, so I went with it because I was very happy with the services before. Linda provides and excellent massage along with Jenny's soothing light touch in the right areas. I will definitely be back for more.

  13. #36803
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyPlanet  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Just commenting on her look. She most likely Korean as you said
    Ginger is. She goes by another names as well, but Ginger / Candy mostly. I've known that mamasan for years as she's trolled the KAMPs in the ATL, having worked at several. She has a rap sheet so may be skittish.

    Was mama wearing glasses?

  14. #36802
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJob  [View Original Post]
    Only massaging backs. No front due to virus. Saw a couple of cuties there so I may TOFTT when they go back to standard massage practices.

    The most legit massage ever, draped the whole time, no gluts, and no front. Amazing massage though. More than likely, this will be a waste of time and money, but I'm delusional.

    Have only been lucky there once last year and struck out a bunch.
    H has always been legit. Now worse? Glad you posted your findings.

  15. #36801
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs  [View Original Post]
    She has a Charlie Brown head and a squeaky voice like Minnie Mouse. Avg massage skills.
    Spot on post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape