Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Whatever happened to...

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 149 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2235
This blog is moderated by ActionJohn
  1. #1005

    Jada2000

    I'm sure you guys remember her. She's like 40 something MILF that moved from her house and went to Hiram / Dallas for a while. I have her IG and FB account but no mention of when she's going to be back to providing. Apparently she's in some shit with her dyke girlfriend and is trying to get her crazy life together. Tbh, she always seemed a little coo to me as well.

  2. #1004
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by RyansRyan  [View Original Post]
    She's either 30 or 31 iirc.
    I see, but she looks a little older than that. Just curious.

  3. #1003

    Sadie's age

    She's either 30 or 31 iirc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    How old is Sadie?

  4. #1002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    How old is Sadie?
    I saw her a few times over in Alpharetta maybe about 6-7 years ago, she was probably mid twenties back then. Awesome girl. I never got more than a body-to-body rub and HJ finish from her, but thought there could be more available over time. She moved and I lost track of her.

  5. #1001
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AcWorthDude  [View Original Post]
    Saw her when she worked out of Marietta. Had fun with her. Tit fuck only but it was fun. Once she moved to the other side of town o was not able to visit anymore. Would like to see her if she shows back up.
    How old is Sadie?

  6. #1000
    Quote Originally Posted by RyansRyan  [View Original Post]
    My kingdom for a repeat.

    Saw her just before covid and it turned into a two hour bb fuck fest with plans to travel together. Not that I'm looking to go that far but I'd love to have her on top of me again. Think her home base is the Duluth area but when I saw her she was outcall only.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...n-atl_i7972261

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/45943

    Also: I know there are negative reviews of her ghosting. She actually did that to me our first time too but made up for it in spades when we did meet.

    HMU if you know how I can reach out.

    Thanks guys.
    Saw her when she worked out of Marietta. Had fun with her. Tit fuck only but it was fun. Once she moved to the other side of town o was not able to visit anymore. Would like to see her if she shows back up.

  7. #999
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutMan69  [View Original Post]
    That's her. She went by both Eliska and Josie.
    Whoa, I had no idea she did porn. I was able to get to know her a little bit outside of the body rub world and have some fun with her. She was looking damn good, lost about 20 lbs from whenever that video was but those tits were still the same size. She moved to Asheville, NC last I heard from her but that was about 2 years ago.

  8. #998
    Quote Originally Posted by RyansRyan  [View Original Post]
    Don't remember if I posted it on this thread or elsewhere but I was able to get in touch with her just before covid and nothing after. I accidentally / unintentionally called her by her real name (that's what was on the ad I saw) which I think got her attention, but probably not in the best way.

    Please DM me if you know how I can get in touch again. She is exactly my type.

    Is there a review of her gb performance?
    She's easy to find in Statesboro. I wish she would get herself back up here.

  9. #997

    Idk what she's doing now.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustThinking  [View Original Post]
    Is she doing full service now? I saw her several times back in the day and only got to oral.
    And idk what experience others have had w her, but she and I had one of those "clicking" moments, if you know what I mean.

    It was fucking nice though. She'd get so wet, my face would be dripping. I'd see her every week if I could.

    As to the other poster, yeah she had just gotten back from CO (and maybe some time in WY iirc) so I'm wondering if she's back out there or just laying low thru covid.

    Either way, hope she's safe. If you're out there, "Sadie", let me know.

  10. #996

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by RyansRyan  [View Original Post]
    My kingdom for a repeat.

    Saw her just before covid and it turned into a two hour bb fuck fest with plans to travel together. Not that I'm looking to go that far but I'd love to have her on top of me again. Think her home base is the Duluth area but when I saw her she was outcall only.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...n-atl_i7972261

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/45943

    Also: I know there are negative reviews of her ghosting. She actually did that to me our first time too but made up for it in spades when we did meet.

    HMU if you know how I can reach out.

    Thanks guys.
    I had her on facebook back when it was easier to find working ladies. Last I saw her post was somewhere like in the Dakotas or somewhere out west.

  11. #995

    Carlie

    Quote Originally Posted by Eslide3  [View Original Post]
    Was never easy to get a hold of but was great at what she did. Last seen in Dacula. Any info?

    https://escortindex.com/search?searc...9&city=atlanta
    She's in and out of jail a lot. One time on of her friends ask me if I can bail her out once. I hit here with the radio silence.

  12. #994

    Dakota

    She was one of my best experiences of all time. Met her at a Suburban Lodge in Kennesaw. It's been a few years. Would love to reconnect.

    SD.

    Quote Originally Posted by PWhipped  [View Original Post]
    Miss her, wish she would contact me again. Fond memories.

    Wet Dreams, PW.

  13. #993
    Quote Originally Posted by RyansRyan  [View Original Post]
    My kingdom for a repeat.

    Saw her just before covid and it turned into a two hour bb fuck fest with plans to travel together. Not that I'm looking to go that far but I'd love to have her on top of me again. Think her home base is the Duluth area but when I saw her she was outcall only.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...n-atl_i7972261

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/45943

    Also: I know there are negative reviews of her ghosting. She actually did that to me our first time too but made up for it in spades when we did meet.

    HMU if you know how I can reach out.

    Thanks guys.
    Is she doing full service now? I saw her several times back in the day and only got to oral.

  14. #992

    Dakota! What a doll.

    Quote Originally Posted by Allen981  [View Original Post]
    Awesome. Good memories. Had more than one of those too. Even got Dakota (where is she?) involved on more than one occasion. That was a hoot.
    Miss her, wish she would contact me again. Fond memories.

    Wet Dreams, PW.

  15. #991

    Sexy Sadie

    My kingdom for a repeat.

    Saw her just before covid and it turned into a two hour bb fuck fest with plans to travel together. Not that I'm looking to go that far but I'd love to have her on top of me again. Think her home base is the Duluth area but when I saw her she was outcall only.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...n-atl_i7972261

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/45943

    Also: I know there are negative reviews of her ghosting. She actually did that to me our first time too but made up for it in spades when we did meet.

    HMU if you know how I can reach out.

    Thanks guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape