Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,471 to 16,485 of 32164
-
06-02-20 19:22 #15694Senior Member

Posts: 269Whack!!
Saw Sophie today based on some great reviews. First off YMMV is in full effect here.
The good: she was nice personality wise. That's it for the good.
The bad: if you're hung don't even bother with her. She denied FS. I had to offer her a benji extra to do FS. On top of the full for 1 hr nuru. Her pics on her ad have been filtered. Looks rougher in person. She's a bigger girl. Had the nerve to call me skin. And kept calling me Mr. Big dk (LOL) smh. Everybody keeps saying she's voluptuous. Thats being generous just say she's a BBW and a tubby one at that.
-
06-02-20 18:42 #15693Senior Member

Posts: 427Reduced staffing and appointments
Garden and other local AMPs are open, but.
Originally Posted by Mustang946
[View Original Post]
I've visited 3 since Friday. At each place, only MMS was working (or only one lady).
At two I visited, they were only open for appointments and only with clients they already knew.
YMMV.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
06-02-20 17:36 #15692Senior Member

Posts: 105Krista in NOVA?
Her ad says Charlottesville.
Originally Posted by HughJapenis
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 16:12 #15691Senior Member

Posts: 258Garden is open in Burke. I throughly enjoyed a session with Amy recently. I hadn't seen her for awhile and we did some catching up. Top notch massage with above average NOVA. She is skilled at edging. FYI, no table shower here.
Originally Posted by DonQuiote
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 15:12 #15690Senior Member

Posts: 648It's very simple to google bedpage, go to massage and see her ad.
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 15:08 #15689Senior Member

Posts: 648I have seen both Sophie and Alexa, but didn't realize they were friends and did 4 hand together. I know Sophie has had a roommate, not Alexa and I always told Alexa it would be safer for her to have a roommate, but she seemed to prefer to live alone. I have enjoyed both ladies, but think I would continue to see them separately.
Originally Posted by Windmill2015
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 13:52 #15688Senior Member

Posts: 42Natural enough
As someone with a strong preference for natural whenever available. I'll just say that in my dream the thought that might be enhanced never even crossed my mind. They look more real close up than in pictures.
Originally Posted by Oldfart69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 13:49 #15687Senior Member

Posts: 42NuRu massage
Well, a couple of thoughts on that. There's oil nuru, and then there is seaweed gel which I understand is the "traditional" medium. I'm not sure if the latter is what Sophie used, but it sure felt good. Many ads for this service e do claim to use seaweed gel. As far as the local market, I think 220/60 is worth it if it include FS, that's not really different than the going rate for "normal" massage w / everything included. However, it seems there a number of providers (Thai and other) advertising nuru at 260/45, and possibly (in some cases explicitly) not with everything included. So those are two very different rates. What I'd really like to do is sample some nuru in Japan or Thailand on my next trip East, but that may take awhile given what's happening lately.
Originally Posted by Soldier826
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 13:46 #15686Senior Member

Posts: 206Krista
https://tryst.link/escort/mixedfun
Has anyone tried this one? Did a quick Google around and couldn't find much.
-
06-02-20 12:25 #15685Senior Member

Posts: 88NuRu massage
Is it even worth it? Just had to look it up as I've never heard of it before. Seems like a hefty premium over a regular massage.
-
06-02-20 11:39 #15684Senior Member

Posts: 176AMPs Open?
I saw Smile Therapy is now advertising.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9413654.html
Have AMPs reopened in northern VA?
Although this is the only one I see currently advertised.
-
06-02-20 11:31 #15683Senior Member

Posts: 96They may be enhanced, but, if so, her surgeon did a great job. I saw no obvious scars, and they sure feel natural. Nice girl. Treat her well.
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 01:16 #15682Senior Member

Posts: 263Sophie
I thought Sophie had enhanced breasts. Are you saying those big boobies are all natural? If so, wow!
Originally Posted by Windmill2015
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 18:34 #15681Senior Member

Posts: 88Thanks
Guess it is not worth checking out then. I actually called revive and they surprisingly answered to tell me they were closed for another week or two:
Originally Posted by Roger1286
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 17:18 #15680Senior Member

Posts: 230Revive
I have never gotten anything more than a handshake, but I have always gotten that at the ones in Front Royal and Revive in Stephens City. Revive has a table shower. I have no idea what is currently opened or if things have changed.
Originally Posted by Soldier826
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





