Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,111 to 22,125 of 37359
-
06-03-20 14:28 #15249Senior Member

Posts: 54Any reliable redheads out there?
Hey everyone. Hope all is well and safe.
I have been on a few different sights (EscortFish, STG, escort Babylon). Really trying to find a redhead in the market that's decent.
I normally don't ask for suggestion; however, I figured you all will know best.
If anyone can think of some decent redheads out their let me know. I truly appreciate it.
HB.
-
06-03-20 12:21 #15248Senior Member

Posts: 242I eventually got the same response about the deposit. NFW I will fall for that scam.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 11:55 #15247Senior Member

Posts: 491Michelle
Thanks Mark for connecting me with Michelle. Had a great time with her. I think everything that needs to be said has been. She was perfectly submissive, took direction well, and exceeded all my expectations. If you haven't seen her, I would highly recommend. Only drawback is not having an incall. She will do car dates or you will have to provide a room.
Before I get blown up, I did not ask for permission to share contact info so I'm not going to. There are others here that have received that permission.
Stay Safe.
RR.
-
06-03-20 10:17 #15246Regular Member

Posts: 11Susan
Do you have a link or info for her?
Originally Posted by TBonz123
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 09:18 #15245Senior Member

Posts: 108Pink Bunny
What a day met with Pink Bunny for what was my second visit. Her personality is amazing and she is very playful. The date was very easy to set up and I rode my bike to see her. The date started with BJ then mis then K9 what a view that ass doesn't have a single bump on it and is spo smooth you want to keep rubbing it. We finished our date and she wanted to take pictures on my bike which is always OK. We set up a ride date for today so I went home. I'm home working in the garage and she texts me says she's bored and wants to go for ride for ride last night and I said absolutely. I picked her up and she had on a one piece jumpsuit which was very nice and we headed up the road. We're cruising down 95 and when we would pass a truck she would pull down her top and flash those beautiful tits to the driver. This was her first time on a bike and she loved it. Today's ride / date we are going to a park and fuck outside. She's a fun gal and if your money and hygiene are right there ciuld be more on the menu, treat her right and she will treat you right.
-
06-02-20 21:28 #15244Senior Member

Posts: 116Wants half the rate as a deposit before you meet. Move along another scam.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 20:40 #15243Senior Member

Posts: 242New Chelsea info?
Any info on this new gal? Tried to contact but no response.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/617926825567
-
06-02-20 17:39 #15242I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Michelle / Bukakke
We didn't think about the social distancing. She said I could share her # for one on one's with senior members only. I will be pm'ing all senior members that reached out for the party. Apologies to all about the Bukakke party. You will love Michelle. Very submissive, takes direction well, and menu is open. All seniors that responded will have her# tonight.
-
06-02-20 14:50 #15241Senior Member

Posts: 116Susan
Took the day off for my boy birthday. Had quite a few shots of vodka. Called my favorite pawg in Chester before I went home. She always delivers. I normally get off from that phat bottom but the vodka intoduced me to that great head of hers. If you have not seen her in a while or at all give her a call. I don't deal with providers that don't keep themselves up anymore not my thing. If you want to see a woman with a little meat on her bones and not on drugs when you see her give her a try.
Bronz out.
-
06-02-20 13:36 #15240Senior Member

Posts: 108I drove to Petersburg to see her and was told to wait at a produce center across from her house. She comes walking over and says we can't do the date at her house right then because of people there but we could do car date. I drive a camaro so no room for date but we found somewhere for BJ which wasn't all that good. We headed back to the house but said she needed smokes so we stopped at store near the house and I gave her the donation. I wouldn't let her smoke in my car so she asked if she could smoke one real quick and asked me for a light, I didn't have one so she went to find one with a customer. I'm sitting there waiting and notice there isn't anyone at any of the pumps so I text her and she was gone said she was headed to crater road to get a room. So obviously she had this set up and had someone waiting for her. She got me for $80 but at least I got my dick wet. So be careful she's a scammer!
Originally Posted by Billy85
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 10:44 #15239Senior Member

Posts: 369CiCi
Was thinking about this one recently and her nice ass and plump, fat kitty, and how overdue I was to treat myself to that. Funny enough I start browsing stg and see a recent ad of hers asking for help, so I reached out. Set it up in the morning and met at her incall at a notel along Midlo. I swear it looked exactly the same as the place she was at earlier this month.
Had another really good session, this time asking to begin with bbj as opposed to covered. Turned out to be a dangerous move as I was fewer than 2 strokes to launch. Stopped and switched to the main event. I enjoyed my time there. We didn't really discuss the details up front but it ended up being $/ hh. She mentioned her sister is around and also takes part in the game. I saw a pic and wasn't as attracted to her as Cici, but she looks "whiter" and younger and may be of interest to some folks here. I didn't grab her details because I didn't find her to be my type but Cici was forthcoming discussing her. As I understand she walks the streets so if you're on the turnpike I'd advise to keep an eye out and scoop her.
-
06-02-20 10:41 #15238Senior Member

Posts: 108I saw her couple weeks ago and couldn't get the job done might have been those teeth. Should just pull them all and get dentures would be more appealing. I know I'm not perfect just saying.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 10:30 #15237Senior Member

Posts: 369Appreciate you sharing this well written review. You mentioned her being a bit older but that her body / ass are like pics. What about her face? Is it relatively similar or does it look older than the pics? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Billy85
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 06:05 #15236Regular Member

Posts: 1Michelle
I wonder if somebody would be able to help me out with Michelle's information I wouldn't mind giving that a try.
-
06-02-20 03:00 #15235Senior Member

Posts: 42Ms. Kitty
One night last week, I was on my way to see a provider until Ms. Kitty fiinnaallyy replied my text. I've been trying to contact her for over a week with no luck. I got off the highway quickly to strike a deal with her LOL. After texting / calling we agreed on 1 hour 160 BBBJCIM, BBFS, msog and off course Shower and wear something nice incall. Also asked if there will be people at her house. She told me it's just her and no rush / interruptions. Drove to house in chesterfield, off rt60. A one level home. She was waiting outside. We greeted each other and did a simple touch screening. She wore nice clothes. Had make up and jewelry on. House was clean and organized.
As we were undressing and me cracking jokes as usual, I noticed her well shaped fat ass. Body / ass are just like her pics. She a little bit older. But still had a nice figure. She started off with BBBJCIM. Takes directions well. Does this neat trick with her tongue. Mic skill 7. 5 Told her to get on fours. Nice view with a good arch. Some pse. Switch to reverse cg then told her to hop off for a sec so I can place her tall door mirror next to us for a better view LOL she laughed but liked the idea even started to put on a little show by twerking ect. Nothing too crazy LOL Next Missionary back to doggy then maybe a 10-15 min BBBJCIM to end it off. (had a couple of beers) overall performance 7. 5.
She does a good GFE, an outgoing person and very friendly. She even let me record.
Side notes: I noticed a couple scars / incision on her back and leg. Has four kids so it's difficult to set a date with her.
Because of her schedule, I will keep her as back up.
Will repeat.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ms-kitty/29929603









Reply With Quote






