Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 17953
-
06-03-20 13:26 #5098Banned Member

Posts: 1056Wasn't trying to argue with anyone simply making a general statement about hookers. It's who they are.
Originally Posted by Ktucky79
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 13:20 #5097Senior Member

Posts: 26Anyone have any info on this one?
-
06-03-20 13:18 #5096Senior Member

Posts: 274Danielle-Favorite
Actually, she told me you were her favorite unless you are from Nicholasville. If you are from Nicholasville you were her least favorite.
Originally Posted by Sysexdata
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 12:39 #5095Senior Member

Posts: 225Was this right after she told you that you are her favorite, and that she doesn't do BB with anyone else?
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 12:30 #5094Senior Member

Posts: 85Looking for information
Has anyone seen this one?
https://escortindex.com/ad/lexington...-9761/1/270859
-
06-03-20 09:01 #5093Senior Member

Posts: 78Bullfeathers
Don't buy it. Been there, done that, and it is pitiful.
Originally Posted by Willow90
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 06:58 #5092Senior Member

Posts: 92Anyone tried this one?
I've messaged this one a few times and gotten no response, has anyone had any luck with her.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/484269230532
-
06-02-20 23:07 #5091Senior Member

Posts: 274Excellent suggestion
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
Excellent suggestion for "Blowme".
Originally Posted by Ktucky79
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 18:05 #5090Senior Member

Posts: 442BBQ thread
There is a BBQ thread, you can argue with each other over post, even about a girl who isn't in even Lexington who may or may not do drugs.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 18:04 #5089Senior Member

Posts: 35Luna= Jerk
She's a Jerk. A waste of time and hates us that is apparent. Everything here is basically what I went through. Aggressive know it all lazy no menu jerk. Stay away from Luna!
Originally Posted by Sloppy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 17:45 #5088Regular Member

Posts: 5She is very friendly and chilled, I got her before it was a fun time. Afterwards, she showed me others who were legit and real just like her. It was the first time in 3 years I gave it a shot and it worked! But some can be tricky. Got to pick your poison but she was really good and safe. Best believe I go after her again in the future.
Originally Posted by GotoGuy32
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 15:31 #5087Banned Member

Posts: 1056Because Hookers Never Lie!!
Or steal, go bareback, do drugs or shoot up. They always tell the truth! Of course she would tell you that and ask you to post it because I'm sure it hurts her business to have that out there.
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 12:52 #5086Senior Member

Posts: 274Danielle-bogus post
I spoke to Danielle. She informed me the above post is bogus. She did not OD, she did not go to Columbus last night and did not go to Columbus last night to do drugs.
Originally Posted by Sysexdata
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 12:35 #5085Senior Member

Posts: 182Luna
You know, Dread, I don't want to "dog-pile" on top of Sloppy, but yeah, while I kinda liked her look in the photos, her ad was a big "no go" to me too. Reeked of bad attitude.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 11:57 #5084Senior Member

Posts: 1002Luna
I've never set up anything with her but based on her ads I can definitely sense a stuck up kind of attitude from her. I'm not interested in her services, period.
Originally Posted by Sloppy69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




