Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 625 of 921 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 675 725 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 13802
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Karen

    Texted the Asian Bunnies number, no response, so I tried the number that ends in 1087. Karen is her name. Pretty face, unbelievable natural breasts that are big. She is not a spinner by any means, a little thick in the butt, but it has a nice lift / bubble to it, not a saggy fat sloppy ass at all. I was pleasantly surprised during doggy how nice it felt. Karen speaks good English, is very friendly and gave an exceptional BBBJ. She was eager to please and very accommodating. I don't know if I'll repeat, I tend to like the skinny / spinner / petite types, but if you like a curvy Asian with huge natural tits that gives a fantastic BBBJ, you can't go wrong. She was in a very familiar building off and. East River.

  2. #4441

    Emma or Lisa

    All I'm new to the forum and will be posting recent reports shortly.

    Was in the mood to see an Asian girl, would you recommend Emma or Lisa? I know Lisa might be leaving soon too.

    Thanks.

  3. #4440
    Quote Originally Posted by FurinRumble  [View Original Post]
    Can you DM me her number? Would love to schedule an appointment.

    Thanks!
    Sorry, but I don't give out the personal cell #'s of the girls I see but to a few select members who I know and trust.

    The number for 35th St is in their ad.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/female-escorts/1492290

  4. #4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Clauckle  [View Original Post]
    Yes but the pics in the ad are fake. Well, the pics are real but the girls in those pics do not work there LOL. If they did work there, the line of guys waiting to get in would be down the block and around the corner.

  5. #4438
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Happy you had a great time. She is worth it.
    I concur, bj is top notch. Sadly my time was short due to her popularity.

  6. #4437
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her. I had a great time. She's here for 3 more days.

    On an some what related note. Any recommendations on a girl with some big ole titties? LOL Just in the mood to get smothered.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Happy you had a great time. She is worth it.
    Is this the place?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1492290

  7. #4436
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her. I had a great time. She's here for 3 more days.

    On an some what related note. Any recommendations on a girl with some big ole titties? LOL Just in the mood to get smothered.
    Happy you had a great time. She is worth it.

  8. #4435
    Quote Originally Posted by RchiGuy  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time with Emma recently at her place near Lincoln Park. Had a nice time.
    Are the pictures 100% accurate and what does she offer? Message me if you prefer. Thanks.

  9. #4434

    Emma

    Spent some time with Emma recently at her place near Lincoln Park. Had a nice time.

  10. #4433
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Going thru Nicha withdrawel I decided to try 35th St again today. Was meet by Lisa and was pleasantly surprised. She is Korean, pretty, about 35 and a nice all natural body, not shaved at all. We spent over an hour together and everything except bare and greek was available. She is only there for a week and she shared her number asking me to call her which I will do. If she was there longer than a week I would definately repeat. 160 + 40. I recommend.
    Went and saw her. I had a great time. She's here for 3 more days.

    On an some what related note. Any recommendations on a girl with some big ole titties? LOL Just in the mood to get smothered.

  11. #4432

    Reboot

    Quote Originally Posted by PuckHead1959  [View Original Post]
    Healthy Lungs, short, not fat but pudgy. Nice face.
    So its Chaba?

  12. #4431

    Reply to question

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    How would you describe her looks? Age?
    Healthy Lungs, short, not fat but pudgy. Nice face.

  13. #4430

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by PuckHead1959  [View Original Post]
    Text for massage. Apt in Chicago Northwest side. Legit massage wore a face mask. She gives a good massage not to hard or not to soft. Helped released the tension. Gave a 60 tip on top of the 70.
    How would you describe her looks? Age?

  14. #4429

    She gives a nice massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Be careful out there boys. Always use caution and preferably don't be the first one in the door of a new ad. If you TOFTT be extra cautious and if your spidy sense says don't proceed then don't! Either way please share why our intel.
    Text for massage. Apt in Chicago Northwest side. Legit massage wore a face mask. She gives a good massage not to hard or not to soft. Helped released the tension. Gave a 60 tip on top of the 70.

  15. #4428
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Going thru Nicha withdrawel I decided to try 35th St again today. Was meet by Lisa and was pleasantly surprised. She is Korean, pretty, about 35 and a nice all natural body, not shaved at all. We spent over an hour together and everything except bare and greek was available. She is only there for a week and she shared her number asking me to call her which I will do. If she was there longer than a week I would definately repeat. 160 + 40. I recommend.
    Can you DM me her number? Would love to schedule an appointment.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape