Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 824 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 17751
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12906

    Fib Evening

    Rode through Fib this evening around 7:30 wasn't much of anything out but Fannies and Ace of Clubs back in business I caught one SW around the strip Clubs cute face but body not so great in my opinion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C519F05C-B90F-49EB-A711-9D745C2E3687.jpg‎  

  2. #12905

    Thanks

    Good looking out, SkyWook. Going to stay true to sixty under and will report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Every girl puts a different price on the goods, but for FS 60 would be the max and that's if she's a 10 on the SW scale, Some girls trying to make all their money for the day off 1 guy because business is slow. I'll pay 60 if she's "fresh" and looks out of place on the strip, but any of the regulars should do anything you want for. 4 .

  3. #12904

    It's not made of gold

    Quote Originally Posted by RyansRyan  [View Original Post]
    Glad this was said as it was on my mind.

    It's been awhile since I first got into the hobby but prob not as long as it's been for many of you all. For me, 2005-6 ish.

    Anyway, quickly went from Follies VIP fucks to streetwalkers and back then, . 2-. 4 for FS w a SW worked every time.

    Been escort / massage since maybe 2014 and no SW's since. Got back out there and was laughed out of town for. 4.

    Don't want to be a rube or to fuck up the market but what should I be offering?? And I'm talking to the best bodied girls on the block. And with compete sets of original teeth.

    Thanks gents and sorry to sound like a noob.
    Every girl puts a different price on the goods, but for FS 60 would be the max and that's if she's a 10 on the SW scale, Some girls trying to make all their money for the day off 1 guy because business is slow. I'll pay 60 if she's "fresh" and looks out of place on the strip, but any of the regulars should do anything you want for. 4 .

  4. #12903
    Quote Originally Posted by RyansRyan  [View Original Post]
    Glad this was said as it was on my mind.

    It's been awhile since I first got into the hobby but prob not as long as it's been for many of you all. For me, 2005-6 ish.

    Anyway, quickly went from Follies VIP fucks to streetwalkers and back then, . 2-. 4 for FS w a SW worked every time.

    Been escort / massage since maybe 2014 and no SW's since. Got back out there and was laughed out of town for. 4.

    Don't want to be a rube or to fuck up the market but what should I be offering?? And I'm talking to the best bodied girls on the block. And with compete sets of original teeth.

    Thanks gents and sorry to sound like a noob.
    Yea they lower those prices quickly when they see no one is paying them LOL.

  5. #12902

    Prices? Am I fucking crazy?

    Glad this was said as it was on my mind.

    It's been awhile since I first got into the hobby but prob not as long as it's been for many of you all. For me, 2005-6 ish.

    Anyway, quickly went from Follies VIP fucks to streetwalkers and back then, . 2-. 4 for FS w a SW worked every time.

    Been escort / massage since maybe 2014 and no SW's since. Got back out there and was laughed out of town for. 4.

    Don't want to be a rube or to fuck up the market but what should I be offering?? And I'm talking to the best bodied girls on the block. And with compete sets of original teeth.

    Thanks gents and sorry to sound like a noob.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Yea I notice this also on Fib all of them want 100 for FS and shit I guess they think people out there with there stimulus money LOL.

  6. #12901
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Yep they were. Prolly why there were more SW and LE out than Sunday night.
    Yea mostly I always said Fib been dry since the strip clubs been closed but now maybe more decent SW will pop up.

  7. #12900
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH  [View Original Post]
    What's up with these streetwalkers charging so much in the A? Are you guys biting on these internet provider prices? I am headed down there next week, and looking to level that price gauge down to the normal $20-$30.
    Yea I notice this also on Fib all of them want 100 for FS and shit I guess they think people out there with there stimulus money LOL.

  8. #12899
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwollDick  [View Original Post]
    That reminds me of something. About two, maybe three years ago I stopped in there to check it out the Love Shack. Maybe a chance to see something new. Nothing really caught my eye But I did like the girl working the cash register. Can't remember her name. But she was late to early 30's blonde hair, thick ASF and shapely body. Wearing a tight dress and slutty high heels.

    I wanted to go back and bring her some flowers to see if she was available for lunch or dinner HA HA.

    I waved and gave her a nice smile and she of course gave me a sexy smile and told me to come back again. I almost stopped to strike up a conversation. But, figured she does that keep her customers to return and buy something unnecessarily.

    Anyone know anything about that white lady behind the cash register? Or spoken with her before?
    You should've talked to her. She prolly was bored (and horny) af sitting there looking at all that porn. I hate those "damn I shoulda. " moments. Like last night, I should've talked to her LOL.

  9. #12898
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Damn LE back out again on Fib LOL.

    Was Fannie's and Ace of Clubs open?
    Yep they were. Prolly why there were more SW and LE out than Sunday night.

  10. #12897
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Hit up FIB again tonight around sunset. More SW out than last night, maybe because strip clubs reopened. I did see the pink shirt gut out jean shorts girl out again. I only took a couple trips around Mills due to 3 LEs out (one at Texaco, one at the liquor store, one at Chevron). Speaking of Chevron, notice a cute WSW in glasses near there as well as a short older blonde crossing the street from Chevron. Of course they look cute when you're driving but couldn't get a good look at either. Plus with so many LE out didn't want to risk it.

    Side note: went into Love Shack because I saw a cute older woman sitting out front. She works there and looks like she could be SW material. If a SW was smart they'd hang around that area as well.
    That reminds me of something. About two, maybe three years ago I stopped in there to check it out the Love Shack. Maybe a chance to see something new. Nothing really caught my eye But I did like the girl working the cash register. Can't remember her name. But she was late to early 30's blonde hair, thick ASF and shapely body. Wearing a tight dress and slutty high heels.

    I wanted to go back and bring her some flowers to see if she was available for lunch or dinner HA HA.

    I waved and gave her a nice smile and she of course gave me a sexy smile and told me to come back again. I almost stopped to strike up a conversation. But, figured she does that keep her customers to return and buy something unnecessarily.

    Anyone know anything about that white lady behind the cash register? Or spoken with her before?

  11. #12896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Prices

    What's up with these streetwalkers charging so much in the A? Are you guys biting on these internet provider prices? I am headed down there next week, and looking to level that price gauge down to the normal $20-$30.

  12. #12895
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Hit up FIB again tonight around sunset. More SW out than last night, maybe because strip clubs reopened. I did see the pink shirt gut out jean shorts girl out again. I only took a couple trips around Mills due to 3 LEs out (one at Texaco, one at the liquor store, one at Chevron). Speaking of Chevron, notice a cute WSW in glasses near there as well as a short older blonde crossing the street from Chevron. Of course they look cute when you're driving but couldn't get a good look at either. Plus with so many LE out didn't want to risk it.

    Side note: went into Love Shack because I saw a cute older woman sitting out front. She works there and looks like she could be SW material. If a SW was smart they'd hang around that area as well.
    Damn LE back out again on Fib LOL.

    Was Fannie's and Ace of Clubs open?

  13. #12894

    Red

    Last Friday, got bored sitting around the house so thought I would take a scenic ride around the area. Hit FIB and headed towards the Texaco as I prepared to make the loop when I saw a red-bone BSW with a KILLER body! I'm talking sprinter thighs and calf muscles like a body-builder. She was wearing a halter-top that exposed her flat stomach and some tight boy-shorts. I saw no panty-line. All I saw as I went by was her body! The ass wasn't bad, but everyone knows that tights usually makes things look better. She had her hair in braids and up in a bun with red highlights. This girl looked like a track sprinter turned stripper. There was a huge tattoo on her stomach. I quickly made the loop and saw her standing at the bottom of the hill leading to the liquor store. Parked in front of the liquor store and called her over. I was so mesmerized watching her walk towards me that I forgot to get a full-frontal cam-shot. Said her name was 'Red' and that she had just came out (5:30 pm). Red was cute with a youthful look about her. Quoted me $60 for both and that if I wanted raw, it would be "oowee"(her words); that would be $80. I damn near bit on her offer as I eye-fukked her for the 20th time. Instead, I got her number and told her I would hit her up later.

    I took a photo as she went and leaned up against the ice machine. Sorry, but I took the photo of her in my side-mirror. Tried to enlarge it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Red.jpg‎  

  14. #12893

    FIB Monday night

    Hit up FIB again tonight around sunset. More SW out than last night, maybe because strip clubs reopened. I did see the pink shirt gut out jean shorts girl out again. I only took a couple trips around Mills due to 3 LEs out (one at Texaco, one at the liquor store, one at Chevron). Speaking of Chevron, notice a cute WSW in glasses near there as well as a short older blonde crossing the street from Chevron. Of course they look cute when you're driving but couldn't get a good look at either. Plus with so many LE out didn't want to risk it.

    Side note: went into Love Shack because I saw a cute older woman sitting out front. She works there and looks like she could be SW material. If a SW was smart they'd hang around that area as well.

  15. #12892
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape