Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 24838
-
06-01-20 22:51 #13738Senior Member

Posts: 230Availability
When is she available? Nothing listed on DI.
Originally Posted by BigoHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 22:11 #13737Senior Member

Posts: 86DI girls back to back bookings?
This brings up a point I always wondered, are these girls booked solid since many only do a few days a week? Always best to be first? Just wondered if they see like 5 dudes in a day, what me being the 5th would get considering the higher pricing that comes with the visit. They look hot, but most seem to work during the week which leaves my option to see them towards closing time.
Originally Posted by BigoHunter
[View Original Post]
M def looks hot in her pics.
-
06-01-20 21:56 #13736Senior Member

Posts: 65DI Mariana WOW
Reading some of these reviews, I was totally shocked. She was fantastic with me, total GFE except no bbj, which is a big deal for me, but her CBJ was phenomenal. She went crazy when I was going down on her and in 69, she even broke out a toy. Kissing, dirty talk, it was hot. And I think she's in the same league as ANY DI girl looks wise. Killer body, beautiful, and better service than most. I think this is just the luck of the draw, I was the first to see her today and she wasn't wore out!
-
06-01-20 21:33 #13735Senior Member

Posts: 527Hippie girl
I've seen her as well. She just advertised last week on RubRatings. I've noticed her ad is only up for a short period like a few hours. My guess is she books up for a day or two then takes it down. Her body is absolutely stunning imo. I turned around from putting my clothes away and she was already naked just standing there. I had to take that in for a minute before we got started. I did ask if I could touch about midway through and she declined. I will be seeing her again once she's back in town. I kind of dig her technique.
Originally Posted by Assmanoh
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 21:05 #13734Regular Member

Posts: 15Sevyen 4711
Here's another I saw recently. Now first off, if punctuality is a must for you, then you must stay away from this one LOL. Trying to set up something with her I'll admit was pretty difficult, but then I also had to get outcall & she doesn't drive so that added to it. Could be very different if you do incall maybe. Literally took a couple weeks to get her on her over once she let me send her an Uber, that was even hard because 3 of the 4 ubers I tried that night canceled last minute. She made it over, took a while getting fixed up in my bathroom while we talked, which she mentioned on her way over she'd need to do. She's a talker, but I didn't mind. Once she was ready I had her dance for me a bit until we headed to the bedroom. Everything is covered & the CBJ wasn't bad, as I normally don't care for CBJ but hers were good. Had a good time & she never looked at clock or asked about the time. It took a while for another uber, but she seemed cool about it & unfazed in her actions. She looks like her photos & she had a positive vibe, unlike some of these other girls than can bring you down actually. I'd give her a try if you were even thinking about it.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/50302663/
-
06-01-20 20:52 #13733Senior Member

Posts: 30Brooke
https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_...373/3179434274
I met up with Brooke last week for a hhr. Appt. She usually posts on the sister site, however it's been down a good long while. After some light screening and getting our schedules to match up I got to her incall on the near south side. She greets me at the door with some nice sexy lingerie and light makeup. She only does GFE for a two hour appointment. Other than that, the menu is pretty much open, except Greek, which is not my thing anyway. So after we get comfortable I play with her nicely trimmed kitty and fondle and kiss on her breasts. According to her ad, she " loves to suck dick. " No fucking doubt about it. She has one hell of a technique for giving a fantastic BBBJCIMS! I wish that blowjob could have lasted forever. However, it was not meant to be because she drained me dry to the last drop! I was a regular of Chloe the Cougar before she took a hiatus over a year ago and have been without an ATF since. Her bbbjcims are legendary. But I will definitely be paying Brooke many more visits in the future. I'm still thinking about that blowjob!
-
06-01-20 20:42 #13732Senior Member

Posts: 230For the right price
For the right price most are down for whatever. Someone I believe recently had an experience with her that was an extra 100 for anal. That's definitely her. I know that tattoo from 50 yards. LOL. She has a crazy body for having three kids. I think she's 35 or 36 now. She's super sweet. If you haven't given her a try, why not?
Originally Posted by Tpmf1995
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 20:33 #13731Regular Member

Posts: 15Karma
Saw this one over the weekend, wasn't a bad time. She's got a nice booty & is down for about anything. Location didn't seem bad, but I went during the day too. Good for the $, but not sure if I'll repeat.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/50751211/
-
06-01-20 20:10 #13730Regular Member

Posts: 15Bianca DI
T-minus 5 dys & counting. I've got a date with this senorita this Sat & posting here in hopes to bring sum good karama into the mix. I've unsuccessfully tried to see her on her last several visits but I can only do Saturdays due to work & issues have always came up last minute. Been dying to see this one for a while now.
-
06-01-20 20:03 #13729Regular Member

Posts: 15Summer pie
WOW, anyone know if she's down to creampies now? Looks like she could be a greek girl too, so I might have to try her out. Is she really mid 30's or older?
Originally Posted by Jbkmin
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 18:04 #13728Senior Member

Posts: 1095Massage
Yes, her and I have kept in touch a bit. Only seen her once but she's been in and out of town. Last I heard she was only doing outcall. I'd love to see her again but outcall is not an option for me.
Originally Posted by Assmanoh
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Bigred2006; 06-01-20 at 18:05. Reason: Title change
-
06-01-20 17:43 #13727Senior Member

Posts: 1095She looks better now
I think she's a lot better looking now. I don't know why, but I love her look now. And my experience with her was really good.
Originally Posted by Jbkmin
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 17:27 #13726Senior Member

Posts: 152I enjoyed finding this again
Maybe this is old news but I had noticed Summer's video was removed from the Huh. I believe I rediscovered it on a different site. So, FYE. And mine.
https://www.xvideos.com/video2656322...a_pov_creampie
-
06-01-20 16:50 #13725Senior Member

Posts: 352Anyone remember her name?
Just before the Covid crap, there was a girl in town and I can't recall how I got a hold of her. Hopefully this jogs someones memory and you know her contact info or where she advertised.
She was in her late 20's / early 30's. Thin, very attractive with med blond hair color with I believe some dreads but not all over. Session was her naked but no touching. She talked you through breathing techniques, using coconut oil to give a massage from head to to but no real teasing. On the flip, she did some massage on the front then HJ. Explains she will start out slow, etc.
Also, her location was an Airbnb downtown near 10th and Central I think. If you have any info please PM me. Hoping she comes back some day.
-
06-01-20 12:56 #13724Senior Member

Posts: 478If you don't mind me asking what are XOC and RS2? Do you have links? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Koops
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





