Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,126 to 22,140 of 37357
-
06-01-20 19:27 #15232Senior Member

Posts: 201Agreed
Agreed, but it should be mentioned. To me it's not the fact of whether it's there, it's the fact that if they are in the open, the provider is probably careless. I'll make my own decision if I see them, but I still want to know what I'm dealing with.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 19:22 #15231Senior Member

Posts: 201NO Sweat
It's all about sharing here. No disrespect intended, just saying give us the whole story. Appreciate you clarifying and no harm no foul. Good luck with future lobbying and I hope she makes it up to you!
Originally Posted by JustForHer53
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 18:04 #15230Senior Member

Posts: 242I respectfully disagreed. It can work with the proper calibration.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMeqEDEfniA
-
06-01-20 17:51 #15229Senior Member

Posts: 580Social distancing
LOL, unfortunately a bukakke doesn't work like that my friends, you can't social distance while she's taking 5 or 6 loads to the face at one time unless you have some helluva aim!! Lmao.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 17:12 #15228Senior Member

Posts: 242Not if you can maintain the proper social distancing.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 16:33 #15227Senior Member

Posts: 617Do we have to wear a mask since it will be a gathering of 10?
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 16:31 #15226Senior Member

Posts: 229Nuru spinner
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...s/629245264449
OK I made contact with this one. She quoted. 8, $. 2, and $$ for qv, hhr and hr. BBBJ and Greek for. 3 more. She requires deposit. She is in Charles city. If not for the deposit I would have gave her a try. However, there are 2 other ads with different phone numbers from the one in her ad. Same pics but the dude claims to be her husband. When confronted with that tidbit, she went ghost so idk what is going on there. If anyone does try her without a deposit, be careful out there.
-
06-01-20 14:24 #15225Senior Member

Posts: 373Not April / crystal
She's gone awol I guess.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 13:25 #15224Senior Member

Posts: 196Kryss
200% Agreed. An absolute dream come true.
Originally Posted by CGuy2537
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 12:31 #15223Senior Member

Posts: 369Agreed. Even the girls without a habit tend to have some variety of illicit drugs on hand, even most of the UTRs I've seen mentioned. Could be just to dabble, or it could be for a client she'll see later that day, but it's a fair bet they're around.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 12:30 #15222Senior Member

Posts: 280Guess ya had to be there
Just saw this post Monday afternoon. I am sure I'm not the only one wondering if we'll see her "happy face" pictures from the party. LOL.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 12:29 #15221Senior Member

Posts: 369Sky on STG
Went and saw Sky recently for a visit. Something about discussing 6' Sky put a bug in my head, and even though this girl has absolutely no relation to her I bit and make contact.
Texting was fairly easy and flirtatious. Already reminded me of my first contact with the Brooke Rd girls, including the photo collage sent over. We met at her decent incall location in Chester. Pics were accurate. She was a little loopy while I was there, but after some brief convo and boundary setting, explored her fairly wide open menu. Began with a sensual bbj, into some DATY, then onto CG, then K9, and mish. Did a tour of the Greek Isles, too. Overall service was good and enthusiastic. Pertinent to her as a provider but not the dream itself, I had some personal issues arise during the dream I don't wish to detail, but I wanted to add her patience and understanding in allowing me to handle these was stellar and went above and beyond what I would expect in this hobby, especially during a first time visit.
Generally I prefer girls with an athletic build or at least a nice bubble butt, and Sky is just thin, with some baby damage. But she has a pretty face, perky petite tits, and a great personality, so I'd repeat if my regulars aren't available or in search of variety. And other than Kryss it's quiet this week, so that may happen sooner than later LOL.
-
06-01-20 12:22 #15220Senior Member

Posts: 617Most are going to have something illegal in the room. You just don't know it. It is simply part of the hobby you need to consider and be aware of.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 12:06 #15219Senior Member

Posts: 369This is April / Crystal or no?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/154016694934
I hate to ask, but I tried to research and the old ads have been taken down so I don't have photos to compare.
-
06-01-20 11:20 #15218Senior Member

Posts: 376Scammer
The pics are of a legit girl, but I don't think she is in town there is something about it back a few weeks, I've reach out and of course she asks for deposit.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





