Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 4072
-
06-01-20 23:30 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 563She's super cute and super sexy. Where's hot outfits and heels, very passionate and nice. I highly recommend. BBJ, CIM, Greek, DFK.
Originally Posted by PaytoPlay
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 21:43 #1281Regular Member

Posts: 3Lol
Any chance you're willing to share sir?
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 20:44 #1280Senior Member

Posts: 94Thanks!
Thanks gents for the recommendations! Lena, Pixie, and Francesca all look great. Any other suggestions welcome!
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 20:41 #1279Regular Member

Posts: 8Emma and Liinda
Can anyone who's had experience with this group pm me their menu and rates?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 15:53 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 208Second for Francesca. Spinner. Kinda crazy, but that's the fun of it with her.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 15:52 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 208[QUOTE=JonnySpain;4811122]I'm new to HX and a sucker for petite girls with bolt-ons (I'm hoping to build up my reputation and eventually start visiting the agency girls). If any of you gents have recommendations for a noob-friendly girl who meets that description and you're willing to share, I'd be really grateful. Thanks!/QUOTE]Start off with the new club. The more girls you see and rate (and vice versa), the more likely the agencies may say yes. And the higher rating the girl could up the ante in your favor if they rate back.
-
06-01-20 13:22 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 363Roxanne Banks
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Roxannebanks
Anyone experience this one? She wants 300 for hhr. That is way too high, but apparently some of you are paying that or the expectation wouldn't be there.
-
06-01-20 11:43 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 529Francesca
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Francesca-rose
Originally Posted by JonnySpain
[View Original Post]
More like late 30's not 31 as listed, and a bit pricey, but otherwise a spinner with bolt-ons.
I don't know if her level 1 is helpful or not for building your HD cred.
-
06-01-20 10:27 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 863The only spinners with bolt ons I could think of right now are SweetLena and Pixiebaby. Not sure if they are newbie friendly, but you can try messaging them on HX.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SweetLena
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PixieBaby
Steak.
Originally Posted by JonnySpain
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 05:48 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 94Spinners with bolt ons
I'm new to HX and a sucker for petite girls with bolt-ons (I'm hoping to build up my reputation and eventually start visiting the agency girls). If any of you gents have recommendations for a noob-friendly girl who meets that description and you're willing to share, I'd be really grateful. Thanks!
-
06-01-20 00:22 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 142Thats typical of that crew
They tend to clear out all images and ads as a clear signal that the girl is not available right now, they pop in and out all the time.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 14:43 #1271Banned Member

Posts: 904Red Crew Missing
Good luck with that. The profiles have removed all the pics and removed all classifieds.
Originally Posted by BearD
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 13:56 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 137Search for "red tryst".
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
Please ask her to consider coming down here.
Originally Posted by BearD
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 04:23 #1269Senior Member

Posts: 7263Wouldn't be surprised if they've done this before and seems like we might have a possible "rob" posse now?
Originally Posted by KoolKeith323
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 01:59 #1268Senior Member

Posts: 863Kaylineslay bait and switch
Well it does not look like you gave either of them a red mark in any of the attributes. I can understand prob not Safety but that is classic bait and switch ploy which triggers automatic dings in Compliance and Integrity, and I doubt you like either of them after the date so most likely Karma as well. That playing innocent crap by this dynamic duo is so scripted LOL.
But I understand why you did not rate them accordingly because these ROBs will ding you back in retaliation and you don't want that drama. So the best thing is what you did. Report here because if you complained on Hx, the white knights will pile on you.
Thanks for TOFTT.
Steak.
Originally Posted by KoolKeith323
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




