Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 24,031 to 24,045 of 27149
-
06-02-20 07:14 #3119Senior Member

Posts: 235LOL. I responded to one with Cassidy Banks. I knew too good to be true, but figured what if.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
No response.
Then saw one with a hot hispanic chick, who I thought looked familiar. It was Goldie.
For whatever peeps say that switter is good, the interface sucks and is clunky, you can't post replies on a post or it's not easily doable or viewable and any porn star you see on there is fake. I also saw Valentina Nappi, etc. Sometimes they use the real names and sometimes they don't if they think most peeps don't know the porn star. All fake generic sites like you sent. I actually send the ones I've come across to the twitters of the porn stars.
Switter is garbage.
-
06-02-20 03:06 #3118Senior Member

Posts: 322Lol
. . Yeah, there is also no way that a well known porn star can't afford a decent website with correctly formatted HD images. Sheesh, the hilarious thing about scammers is they are so fucking lazy. Waiting a drunk / high mongers that will send deposits without thinking twice. Thankfully UncleThrax came here first to share.
Originally Posted by RedSonata
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 01:21 #3117Banned Member

Posts: 420Smelled that scam from a mile away.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 22:42 #3116Senior Member

Posts: 362FYI I decided to email the same email that I had contact years ago and they just responded in exactly the same way: Gianna does not provide services.
Originally Posted by RedSonata
[View Original Post]
Scam confirmed. Glad my bigger head prevailed.
-
06-01-20 22:11 #3115Senior Member

Posts: 362Thank you. I needed to hear it from someone else. Of course my bigger head knows it's a scam, but she was one of my ATFs growing up, so the little head was resisting a bit.
Originally Posted by RedSonata
[View Original Post]
Especially since I contacted one of her emails like 3 years ago, and I got a response back in the 3rd person from presumably an assistant / manager saying that she doesn't meet anyone outside of strip clubs.
-
06-01-20 22:02 #3114Senior Member

Posts: 702The last time I heard of her being available was back in 2012 and then she was charging $2 K / hr. It's unlikely that she would be charging $400/ hr now. One site claims that any ads you see online for her are either outdated, or outright scams since there are no agencies currently representing her. Remember: if something seems too good to be true, it probably is. And the big red flags here are the fact that she's refusing to do a vid chat for confirmation and the claim that she has no social media since the real Gianna Michaels has a twitter account and does cam shows on camsoda.com.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
If you really want to know if that's her or a fraud, you can contact the real Gianna through https://www.sextpanther.com/Gianna-Michaels. But, my guess is, it's a fraud.
-
06-01-20 22:01 #3113Senior Member

Posts: 318Total scam, sorry bro.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 21:45 #3112Regular Member

Posts: 11I think its fake. The number doesn't lead anywhere or the email. On reddit 2 years ago people who have talked to her said she doesn't escort anymore here's the link. Sounds like a scam for the deposit money.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
https://www.reddit.com/r/GiannaMicha...and_escorting/
-
06-01-20 21:04 #3111Senior Member

Posts: 362Gianna Michaels
Profile on Switter claiming to be Gianna Michaels. Claims to have no social media, won't live vid chat for confirmation, when I tried to do voice call, picks up but no sound other than and quick music byte and hang up, rates too good to be true (claims everything is on the menu for about 400/ hr which is unbelievable for a famous former porn star), says she only has this site:
http://gianamichaels.escorts.biz/
Said she's willing to book for just a $50 deposit. Which won't kill me, but like I said, seems too good to be true.
Thoughts?
-
06-01-20 20:12 #3110Senior Member

Posts: 235Is she hot? Looks? Look like anyone. Natural tits, big tits, etc?
Originally Posted by Itinm
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
06-01-20 10:29 #3109Senior Member

Posts: 43Amy, Ruby doesn't do CIP and is heavier than Amy.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 01:33 #3108Banned Member

Posts: 420Which one do you recommend out of the two?
Originally Posted by Itinm
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 18:56 #3107Senior Member

Posts: 43I did, admin blanked them out.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
It's confirmed, I saw both. Operator will be upfront about which ones will do it, though she doesn't know CIP or not.
Originally Posted by SpaspaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 15:24 #3106Senior Member

Posts: 629I'm guessing it's the 393 one. If it's confirmed 140 flat for that I'd be willing to give them a try but going by the intel I had seen it seemed lackluster if you're dropping $ for a rushed HJ.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 12:47 #3105Senior Member

Posts: 115It's okay, nice fat ass. Probably in her mid 30's now. For the same price point, some of the younger girls at Lear's is prob a better deal, though many of them don't allow CIP.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






