Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 272 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 4072
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1267

    Been on my no list for years

    Kimber was great the first couple of times. Then she either got pregnant and had a baby or an abby or got off of drugs and put on about 30 lbs about 6 years back. The change in appearance and getting "tired" after 5 minutes removed her from further consideration.

    Did you ask if Benjamin would make her more comfortable. Usually on hx its a lot more clear where you stand on what you are up for. Noted.

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up with this one boys. She's new, set up a time, got to her place that's a residence. Cute girl. Get to room, she leaves out stating she has to ask her gf something. GF comes in and it's Kimberdevine. I asked what's up with her being in room and says "oh since it's my first time she's making sure everything is going to be ok, and I'm not very comfortable, and she's teaching me the ropes. " I said fine, after agreeing to FS before hand. Does a massage for 20 min, then I asked well are we going to get busy? She gets up and tells Kimberdevine I wanted FS. As she was discussing, Kimberdevine tells don't do anything you aren't comfortable with, if they force you to do something it's going to be rape, etc. After they huddled, she says sorry not comfortable doing full service. I've should've known something was up.

    They both got me for $120. Beware and avoid!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kaylineslay

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KimberDevine

  2. #1266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi  [View Original Post]
    Here are some:

    TinyLeah.

    AvaAmini.

    BrandyBlue.

    LaylaLarson.

    TinyAriana.
    Been wanting to see Brandy for a while. Maybe I'll drive up there.

  3. #1265

    Kaylineslay (Do Not See!)

    Just a heads up with this one boys. She's new, set up a time, got to her place that's a residence. Cute girl. Get to room, she leaves out stating she has to ask her gf something. GF comes in and it's Kimberdevine. I asked what's up with her being in room and says "oh since it's my first time she's making sure everything is going to be ok, and I'm not very comfortable, and she's teaching me the ropes. " I said fine, after agreeing to FS before hand. Does a massage for 20 min, then I asked well are we going to get busy? She gets up and tells Kimberdevine I wanted FS. As she was discussing, Kimberdevine tells don't do anything you aren't comfortable with, if they force you to do something it's going to be rape, etc. After they huddled, she says sorry not comfortable doing full service. I've should've known something was up.

    They both got me for $120. Beware and avoid!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kaylineslay

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KimberDevine

  4. #1264
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi  [View Original Post]
    Here are some:

    TinyLeah.

    AvaAmini.

    BrandyBlue.

    LaylaLarson.

    TinyAriana.
    Why are they called the red crew?

  5. #1263

    So many.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmrz4  [View Original Post]
    Got to link to share?
    Here are some:

    TinyLeah.

    AvaAmini.

    BrandyBlue.

    LaylaLarson.

    TinyAriana.

  6. #1262

    Red crew girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi  [View Original Post]
    That the red crew girls would visit SD. They seem so fine but don't appear to venture out of OC.
    Got to link to share?

  7. #1261

    Oh Zara

    Looks good, good feedback but oh so hard to get a hold of. Only responded to 1 (of several) PM's and does not respond to text. Anyone having better luck here?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/24k.Zara

  8. #1260

    A fond wish

    That the red crew girls would visit SD. They seem so fine but don't appear to venture out of OC.

  9. #1259
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]
    Just saying.

    Can anyone say if any of her videos are available online, and if so what name to search for?
    There were two videos of her on clips4 sale under the name of Mykela, Mykella, or Mykella Bella, I don't remember and I can't find the videos anymore. She was also on a site called JuicBunny but I don't know if she did videos for them, I only saw solo photos. It seems that site and the video content are now gone, or I just can't find them. You're not missing out on much, the video quality of one was so bad, you could barely see what was going on and the other turned out to be the wrong video of some other lady.

    https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/ind...as-videos.227/

    She also did a solo shoot for Hustler.

  10. #1258

    Diwata Poted Some Nutty Stuff on HX about the Coronavirus.

    Quote Originally Posted by JbBlack77  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Diwata a number of times within the past 10+ years or so. However, not in the past 3. She is always covered and knows how to please. Every visit of mine was anal. She's over 50 now, but has a great body, with foreign made 44 She is a very nice lady.
    Just saying.

    Can anyone say if any of her videos are available online, and if so what name to search for?

  11. #1257

    Layla Chanel

    Has anyone seen her or have any intel on her or Angelique they both look pretty hot.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LaylaChanel

  12. #1256

    Elite Diwata

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    I thought she offered more of a pse experience. I know she did some interracial amateur porn with anal back in the day. I think she was also at the Bunny Ranch.
    I have seen Diwata a number of times within the past 10+ years or so. However, not in the past 3. She is always covered and knows how to please. Every visit of mine was anal. She's over 50 now, but has a great body, with foreign made 44 She is a very nice lady.

  13. #1255
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungerDude760  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a long shot but dose anyone want to help me become a full member?.
    Just spend the $25 on a Walmart card and get yourself out of quarantine. You are involved in a hobby that costs money, get used to it.

  14. #1254

    ArmenianSweetsSS

    Has anyone met her?

  15. #1253
    Quote Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast  [View Original Post]
    Saw diwata a few years ago and man she was alot of fun. Everything was covered back then on the 3 visits I had but she was fun. Haven't seen her sense but am curious if anyone has seen her lately.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/EliteDiwata
    I thought she offered more of a pse experience. I know she did some interracial amateur porn with anal back in the day. I think she was also at the Bunny Ranch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape