Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,816 to 22,830 of 44244
-
05-30-20 22:01 #21429Senior Member

Posts: 35Is this place FS or just HE?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 19:00 #21428Regular Member

Posts: 8Lana
Since Krystal is out of town and most of the spas have been closed, I tried out Nuru Goddess Lana. She hosts in a hotel right off the freeway in Costa Mesa. She was able to work a few kinks out of my back, and have fun all at the same time. Besides Krystal, best massage I've had.
-
05-30-20 16:15 #21427Senior Member

Posts: 39F C Westminster
Just drove by and door was wide open and papasan sitting outside. Looks like they are back in business.
-
05-30-20 15:40 #21426Senior Member

Posts: 28Be careful at Euclid location. Has already been walked through once.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 15:37 #21425Senior Member

Posts: 1377Bodyrelaxation _fun.
Originally Posted by ChillWeebs
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 11:42 #21424Senior Member

Posts: 43Relax
What's their IG?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 03:50 #21423Senior Member

Posts: 97LOL no problem. I've actually been to that place too, called 777 Spa. I've just stopped by a couple of times, only been massaged there once, and I've seen only two girls there. Neither of them looked attractive, and they were more on the older side too, more like grandmas. The person that massaged me too, big grandma and I'd be lying if I said I remembered her name, but the massage was nothing to write home about. She ended up encouraging me to jack off on my own, while she rubbed my nipples and body. Weird experience, but afterwards she cracked my neck pretty good, to my complete surprise. Ended up leaving and I do remember that I didn't tip at all, she still saw me off with a smile. Really don't know what the tip is for self-service, but she didn't seem mad at no tip so I didn't think of it too much. More recently, I stopped by there during the pandemic to see the talent since options are scarce. I rang the doorbell inside with no one answering for a good few minutes. Think I heard some faint laughter in there too, but took off since I didn't want to interrupt. But banging from the second floor? LBC isn't directly under there so who knows.
Originally Posted by Rei311
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 23:43 #21422Regular Member

Posts: 20LBC first for me
Thanks for the info! Stop by the place and got a wax. Work was good but no HE, I did not wanted so did not even try to ask. I'll try to go back again later and see what else is there. On my way to the place I saw one guy walking upstairs to 77 place and like 15 minutes into my session I started hearing lots of banging coming from the 2nd floor. Anyone tried the upstairs place recently?
Originally Posted by MrHoudini
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 21:17 #21421Senior Member

Posts: 577Instagram.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 20:48 #21420Senior Member

Posts: 148Is it just HE?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
Or other services? Thank you for the info.
-
05-29-20 20:10 #21419Senior Member

Posts: 334Question
Excuse my ignorance, what is an IG account? I see it mentioned on here often but have no idea what it is.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 19:45 #21418Senior Member

Posts: 1377Yes they're open you have to go to their IG account body massage and pick one of the girls in the fake picture and hopefully she's close to that picture I tried Allie which I don't think she works there anymore bye she was pretty hot she was definitely a fuck toy I had VV also cute I was a rush job Hope that helps. I’m driving and talking so I don’t have time to check my spelling but when I was there it was like a sausage factoryBut nobody really talks about the girls that were there there’s at least 12 of them
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 16:13 #21417Senior Member

Posts: 148Relax and unwind
Has anyone been to relax and unwind on Euclid? They claim to be open.
-
05-29-20 15:11 #21416Senior Member

Posts: 148Anything open? I really need a massage my guys LOL.
-
05-29-20 08:39 #21415Senior Member

Posts: 116Jennifer at Sunset. No FS though.
Originally Posted by KillAKill123
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




