Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14582

    I'd pass

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRider1  [View Original Post]
    Waste of time from what I gather. Know members posted quite a few negative reviews about her. Forget the details, but I say a no go.

  2. #14581

    Kaos on northside

    This is the one that always has wet kitty on her headline, or kitty stays moist.

    I just wanted to share that the hh special is a rip off (of course). She still has a messy room like past posts say even though she's actually in a new place. The qv will save you 20-30 and you could get the same time. With that said she is clean.

    I suspect her boyfriend / db doesn't like what she's doing so she tries to hurry. Was able to squeeze out extra time, but the fact that she rushed despite us agreeing not to can't be respected. If it wasn't for her boyfriend she might actually be a go to. She is a nice person and I'd say is qv worthy, but the service doesn't match the professionalism she is trying to have.

  3. #14580

    Looks fake

    Quote Originally Posted by CMonger16  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I have an apt scheduled tomorrow. I am prolly going to take one for the team.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1897507
    Looks fake and overpriced. Let us know how it goes.

  4. #14579

    Anyone see her?

    Has anyone seen her? I have an apt scheduled tomorrow. I am prolly going to take one for the team.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1897507

  5. #14578

  6. #14577

    Say it ain't so

    Someone who has access to this site, can you please confirm or deny this guy has now landed Liza BB? Damn, was going to set up an outcall for Sunday. Please let me know if I should move on now. Dammit man.

  7. #14576

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1313  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything or seen her in the last month or two? I'm guessing she's back in Jail, but that's just my opinion. She used to be a cool date, but started using the Candy a little too much. And her boyfriend / baby daddy was hooked bad also, which didn't help. I'm just curious. Thanks for the info if you got it.
    I believe she had some major medical issues and probably won't be returning by the sounds of it.

  8. #14575
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1313  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything or seen her in the last month or two? I'm guessing she's back in Jail, but that's just my opinion. She used to be a cool date, but started using the Candy a little too much. And her boyfriend / baby daddy was hooked bad also, which didn't help. I'm just curious. Thanks for the info if you got it.
    Someone posted here a few weeks ago or so that she had some type of serious medical issue. A stroke or a heart attack or something. No idea what her current condition is but probably not good.

  9. #14574

    Any Info before the Pull


  10. #14573

    I didn't have any issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by SfxtBro  [View Original Post]
    Yeah careful with this one, she's got two dbs hangin aroudn with her, and one of them aren't too shy about not making himself scarce.
    But I didn't go to her incall location either. She was dropped off by a large white SUV and then I ordered an uber when she left.

  11. #14572

    That's funny

    Quote Originally Posted by ManGekyo  [View Original Post]
    When she wasn't looking I swiped my money back and got out.
    Sad, but funny. You would think if they are representing themselves as a high end provider, they'd at least behave professionally and not this upcharge shit.

  12. #14571

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Vette67  [View Original Post]
    She's almost worth TOFTT! Curvy and juicy!
    She is real but $400 is your ticket in the door then she will ask for another $400 for FS or $300 for a BJ everything covered. Didn't even touch my dick without the condom on. When she wasn't looking I swiped my money back and got out.

  13. #14570

    About filters

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    The filters are becoming a more common thing and the chances of those going away any time soon is low.
    Man, you want to talk about how effective filters are-I asked this girl to send me an unfiltered pic and I guess she was feeling a little confident and sent one. Let's just say I understood why she used filters! What an ugly duckling! LOL.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/come-p...y-cat/29408018

  14. #14569

    Tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    Wow, if anyone wants to specifically see what those filters that everyone is complaining about actually do, just compare the first and second pictures in that ad.

    Significant wrinkle removal & smoothing, changing eye placement, size and clarity, complete obliteration of dark spots, etc. Basically, a whole bunch of stuff most people associate with young and healthy looking faces.
    The filters are becoming a more common thing and the chances of those going away any time soon is low.

  15. #14568
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloros  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Ally from eros yet?

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...4.htm?cat=1322

    She quoted me $400, she's definitely my type. I'd suck on those tits all night.
    She's almost worth TOFTT! Curvy and juicy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape