Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 625 of 921 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 675 725 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4447

    Self Service

    Quote Originally Posted by IggyD  [View Original Post]
    "I love to relax with gentlemen who know how to take care of themselves".

    You've been told how it will be. Pretty clear. No false advertising.

  2. #4446

    Anybody else?

    Quote Originally Posted by PuckHead1959  [View Original Post]
    Text for massage. Apt in Chicago Northwest side. Legit massage wore a face mask. She gives a good massage not to hard or not to soft. Helped released the tension. Gave a 60 tip on top of the 70.
    Anybody else went and see her? What level of service was provided?

  3. #4445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 305

    Here ya go

    Link you requested.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1589346

    Quote Originally Posted by Elpatron  [View Original Post]
    Can you share the link 1087

    .

  4. #4444

    Karen

    Can you share the link 1087

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    Texted the Asian Bunnies number, no response, so I tried the number that ends in 1087. Karen is her name. Pretty face, unbelievable natural breasts that are big. She is not a spinner by any means, a little thick in the butt, but it has a nice lift / bubble to it, not a saggy fat sloppy ass at all. I was pleasantly surprised during doggy how nice it felt. Karen speaks good English, is very friendly and gave an exceptional BBBJ. She was eager to please and very accommodating. I don't know if I'll repeat, I tend to like the skinny / spinner / petite types, but if you like a curvy Asian with huge natural tits that gives a fantastic BBBJ, you can't go wrong. She was in a very familiar building off and. East River.
    .

  5. #4443
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnC1712  [View Original Post]
    All I'm new to the forum and will be posting recent reports shortly.

    Was in the mood to see an Asian girl, would you recommend Emma or Lisa? I know Lisa might be leaving soon too.

    Thanks.
    Lisa is gone.

  6. #4442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Karen

    Texted the Asian Bunnies number, no response, so I tried the number that ends in 1087. Karen is her name. Pretty face, unbelievable natural breasts that are big. She is not a spinner by any means, a little thick in the butt, but it has a nice lift / bubble to it, not a saggy fat sloppy ass at all. I was pleasantly surprised during doggy how nice it felt. Karen speaks good English, is very friendly and gave an exceptional BBBJ. She was eager to please and very accommodating. I don't know if I'll repeat, I tend to like the skinny / spinner / petite types, but if you like a curvy Asian with huge natural tits that gives a fantastic BBBJ, you can't go wrong. She was in a very familiar building off and. East River.

  7. #4441

    Emma or Lisa

    All I'm new to the forum and will be posting recent reports shortly.

    Was in the mood to see an Asian girl, would you recommend Emma or Lisa? I know Lisa might be leaving soon too.

    Thanks.

  8. #4440
    Quote Originally Posted by FurinRumble  [View Original Post]
    Can you DM me her number? Would love to schedule an appointment.

    Thanks!
    Sorry, but I don't give out the personal cell #'s of the girls I see but to a few select members who I know and trust.

    The number for 35th St is in their ad.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/female-escorts/1492290

  9. #4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Clauckle  [View Original Post]
    Yes but the pics in the ad are fake. Well, the pics are real but the girls in those pics do not work there LOL. If they did work there, the line of guys waiting to get in would be down the block and around the corner.

  10. #4438
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Happy you had a great time. She is worth it.
    I concur, bj is top notch. Sadly my time was short due to her popularity.

  11. #4437
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her. I had a great time. She's here for 3 more days.

    On an some what related note. Any recommendations on a girl with some big ole titties? LOL Just in the mood to get smothered.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Happy you had a great time. She is worth it.
    Is this the place?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1492290

  12. #4436
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her. I had a great time. She's here for 3 more days.

    On an some what related note. Any recommendations on a girl with some big ole titties? LOL Just in the mood to get smothered.
    Happy you had a great time. She is worth it.

  13. #4435
    Quote Originally Posted by RchiGuy  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time with Emma recently at her place near Lincoln Park. Had a nice time.
    Are the pictures 100% accurate and what does she offer? Message me if you prefer. Thanks.

  14. #4434

    Emma

    Spent some time with Emma recently at her place near Lincoln Park. Had a nice time.

  15. #4433
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Going thru Nicha withdrawel I decided to try 35th St again today. Was meet by Lisa and was pleasantly surprised. She is Korean, pretty, about 35 and a nice all natural body, not shaved at all. We spent over an hour together and everything except bare and greek was available. She is only there for a week and she shared her number asking me to call her which I will do. If she was there longer than a week I would definately repeat. 160 + 40. I recommend.
    Went and saw her. I had a great time. She's here for 3 more days.

    On an some what related note. Any recommendations on a girl with some big ole titties? LOL Just in the mood to get smothered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape