Thread: Whatever happened to...
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2235
-
05-31-20 12:29 #990Senior Member

Posts: 110I would love to see Sara the MILF
Don't remember if I posted it on this thread or elsewhere but I was able to get in touch with her just before covid and nothing after. I accidentally / unintentionally called her by her real name (that's what was on the ad I saw) which I think got her attention, but probably not in the best way.
Please DM me if you know how I can get in touch again. She is exactly my type.
Is there a review of her gb performance?
Originally Posted by Han57
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 11:22 #989Senior Member

Posts: 357Carlie
Was never easy to get a hold of but was great at what she did. Last seen in Dacula. Any info?
https://escortindex.com/search?searc...9&city=atlanta
-
05-31-20 07:51 #988Senior Member

Posts: 143Awesome. Good memories. Had more than one of those too. Even got Dakota (where is she?) involved on more than one occasion. That was a hoot.
Originally Posted by JustThinking
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 10:25 #987Senior Member

Posts: 757Bodywork by Tara
https://atlanta.rubratings.com/147154
This ad is about a year old. I saw her once many years ago. I tried to see her about two years ago, but she ghosted on me. She was more than willing to pee on her clients.
-
05-27-20 13:53 #986Senior Member

Posts: 65I didn't play for the Braves and I did manage to do a threesome with them twice. The first one was unplanned and free of charge. It was too good.
Originally Posted by PWhipped
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 13:37 #985Regular Member

Posts: 3Eliska
Saw her back in October 2014 when she was active as a independent. Back then, she was operating out of the Dunwoody area. Very willing at looking to please!
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 11:46 #984Senior Member

Posts: 530Wow when was this girl in Kennesaw. Jeez I don't know how I missed her.
Originally Posted by TroutMan69
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 11:13 #983Senior Member

Posts: 1302You sir are a scholar and a gentleman.
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 08:22 #982Senior Member

Posts: 67That's her. She went by both Eliska and Josie.
Originally Posted by Jj3000;4803565[URL
-
05-26-20 19:56 #981Senior Member

Posts: 352This Eliska Nikola
https://www.xvideos.com/video4135280..._reality_kings
Originally Posted by BodyToBodyBri
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 19:21 #980Senior Member

Posts: 173Last I heard
She was doing porn. I can't seem to find it so she may have been doing it under a different name.
Originally Posted by TroutMan69
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 11:27 #979Senior Member

Posts: 3658L & L was hopping at first
I knew both L's. Both dissapeared after one did a news special and was writing a book. The other faded into the air. Both were fantastic service and the first one was off the wall sexual active. Anyone here ever played with the Braves. LOL LOL.
Originally Posted by Allen981
[View Original Post]
Wet Dreams, PW.
-
05-26-20 09:02 #978Regular Member

Posts: 15Paris Amore (JFL Escorts)
Anybody remember this gal? Is she still around?
-
05-24-20 12:07 #977Senior Member

Posts: 67Josie / Eliska Nikola
Anyone remember Josie from Prettiest Girls in Town? She went by Eliska Nikola as well.
Saw her as Josie. She told me she lived in Kennesaw and was a waitress.
Anyone remember or see her lately?
Best set I've ever seen or had.
-
05-23-20 22:20 #976Senior Member

Posts: 152Layla Blaze
Is Layla Blaze back? Has anybody met her? How is the experience? Damages?
Originally Posted by WillDuff
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/50338896/










Reply With Quote





