Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 10619
-
05-29-20 02:21 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 59Taylor backed out of the BBFS but I got BBBJCIM. Can't seem to lock down Tasha so I can't tell you.
Originally Posted by Stealy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 13:41 #2878Senior Member

Posts: 58I have raw dogged both in 2016. My intel could be out of date. BBFS COF is my usual modus operandi.
Originally Posted by JoeDirt230
[View Original Post]
Happy pooning!
-
05-28-20 13:38 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 58Crazy in the Bi-Polar substance abuse kinda way. Erratic unpredictable behavior. A much much much less severe version of Macy J.
Originally Posted by Dracer66
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 09:14 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 236Unless things have changed, Tasha is a safety girl.
Originally Posted by JoeDirt230
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 22:09 #2875Regular Member

Posts: 11Phoenixxx
Does anyone have any intel on this girl, bb or otherwise? I'm a sucker for redheads and it's not often that a cute one like this is in my area. I'm pretty cautious on who I see, and I'm a little hesitant to see her since this is her first post in quite some time on TNA. Looks like she is normally in Eugene. Any info would be great.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2s-Get-Naughty!-I%92 m-back-on-TNA!
-
05-27-20 21:34 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 34Are you confirming they both belong in this thread? I've seen Tashas posts for years and never knew she offered BBFS.
Originally Posted by Stealy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 21:03 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 114Clarify?
You should clarify what you meant by crazy. I kind of met her years ago when she was staying with a ex Portland escort and porn star, but I can't remember her name.
-
05-27-20 18:53 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 987Staciecox
Anybody seen her recently?
-
05-27-20 16:04 #2871Regular Member

Posts: 8She uses different names. Just found out she deleted her accounts at listcrawers LOL but I was able to screenshot few of her pics. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 12:39 #2870Senior Member

Posts: 58Tasha is an SE apartment incall. Everything happens on the couch in the living room. Meh to mediocre at best.
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23
[View Original Post]
Taylor is hot & crazy. Hot though. Overly perfumed, so be careful if you're going home to somebody.
-
05-27-20 02:18 #2869Senior Member

Posts: 59Another couple of?
Will see this one tomorrow and will let you know.
https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...e/483834443062
The other I have been having trouble getting locked in any info?
https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...n/912198758573
-
05-27-20 02:12 #2868Senior Member

Posts: 59Can't see
I hate the new listcrawler. All I get off this link is a blank. What name did she use?
Originally Posted by PNWPlay
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 23:25 #2867Regular Member

Posts: 8LOL, nice move! Well, I would tried it but it never happened. She took my money and lied and told me she is going to pay for the room. She disappeared and I tried calling her phone and she blocked me. So I block call her number and of course her pimp answered and yelled over the phone warning me not to call his girl again. I went home with blue balls.
Originally Posted by BlueDog253
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 01:37 #2866Senior Member

Posts: 105Great report
Thanks for letting us know!
Originally Posted by LaSmith007
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 00:59 #2865Senior Member

Posts: 184Not sure if you asked over text, but this is the exact reason I don't ask over text. They might try to lure you in to rob you. In my opinion it's much easier to just go over and give them a bunch of orgasms. Take the rubber off. Hover over them, you probably will get invited in. Then I bust a nut inside without asking and ask if they are on bc after the fact LOL.
Originally Posted by LaSmith007
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






