Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16532
    Quote Originally Posted by WayWardWind4  [View Original Post]
    Saw the lady Monday. Everything pretty much open. No anal. Took pic I can share. It was incall. I think she will be taking to Sat. She is not high volume. 25 yrs old. Pretty, everything natural and bb possible if you desire. She loves being eaten out. Tight. PM me for # if you have # of reviews. Seldom ever has incall.

    Contact me pm. Explicit pics. Please give your USA handle so I can check your posting history.

    Reply With Quote****Report Post**.
    She is damn sure a one of a kind girl. Why'all be nice to her.

  2. #16531

    Very UTR

    The very utr that I saw Monday will be in town only this afternoon and night. Those that have seen her pics are like "wow". Bb bbbf cip and more for me. If no one interested for tonight she will return to her home town and not stay over night.

    She is coming to meet one man but will se other while she is here. PM only if you are free to meet on Sat night. She is smoking friendly. She is Hayden type those that knew Hayden. Pics be sent by phone. Only people with posting history please.

  3. #16530

    Freaky fun

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie  [View Original Post]
    Check this one out! Freaky fun.

    But No to most everything!

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...s/730479324378

    Have fun this weekend!
    But, she will piss on you if you are into that. LOL.

  4. #16529

    Freaky fun

    Check this one out! Freaky fun.

    But No to most everything!

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...s/730479324378

    Have fun this weekend!

  5. #16528
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDude99  [View Original Post]
    She used to post on all the usual sites a while back. Including the sister site I believe. Mixed reviews at best, as I recall. I thought about hitting it back then, but the reviews weren't promising. I rarely have the time to play, so I want to have the odds in my favor.

    And that's some serious GPS. It better be the fabled snapping pussy.

  6. #16527

    Brooklyn Swayne. TGTBT?


  7. #16526

    Report Post

    Quote Originally Posted by WayWardWind4  [View Original Post]
    Saw the lady Monday. Everything pretty much open. No anal. Took pic I can share. It was incall. I think she will be taking to Sat. She is not high volume. 25 yrs old. Pretty, everything natural and bb possible if you desire. She loves being eaten out. Tight. PM me for # if you have # of reviews. Seldom ever has incall.

    Contact me pm. Explicit pics. Please give your USA handle so I can check your posting history.

    Reply With Quote****Report Post**.
    I would like her info. I don't mind paying extra for clean UTR. I also know Mojo well.

    Daydating777.

  8. #16525

    Bwahahahahahaha

    File under "You just can't make this stuff up!

    This is hilarious!! Talk about an autocorrect fail!!

    A couple things:

    1) I'm NOT claiming this provider has any STIs. Just that this was posted. It's clearly an autocorrect fail as the provider corrected the post to "heat" in later ads;.

    2) I blocked the face, name and contact info to protect the "innocent" (of that at least).

    A2, I only posted this for the humor, not to make a claim if STIs. If I've broken the rules, let me know and it won't happen again. My defense is that I did cover any identifying info. It's just fucking hilarious. I'm imagining what her response was when it was posted! Anyway, posting this because I figure we all need a good gut-busting laugh, especially now. Stay safe, everyone!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BB4B4C68-B36A-4EAF-9218-0C658964BF82.jpg‎  

  9. #16524

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Fretz  [View Original Post]
    I think it looks like her.
    I saw Chanel many times but its probably been at least 5 years. I thought she was great and had a super tight body and beautiful pussy. She really was great to me.

  10. #16523

    Very UTR

    Saw the lady Monday. Everything pretty much open. No anal. Took pic I can share. It was incall. I think she will be taking to Sat. She is not high volume. 25 yrs old. Pretty, everything natural and bb possible if you desire. She loves being eaten out. Tight. PM me for # if you have # of reviews. Seldom ever has incall.

    Contact me pm. Explicit pics. Please give your USA handle so I can check your posting history.

    Reply With Quote****Report Post**.

  11. #16522
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipton492  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know why these keep moving to Eros.com when you click to see a review or more pictures?
    Are you actually paying for a premium account on eroticmonkey?

  12. #16521

    Jessica

    It's seems Jessica / Kassie has dropped off the radar, anyone know specifics? She was a very pretty young woman, I know scheduling with her was a challenge sometimes because of her kid.

  13. #16520

    Kimmie

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...d/226035551807

    Has anyone seen kimmie as of recently?

  14. #16519
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipton492  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know why these keep moving to Eros.com when you click to see a review or more pictures?
    Listcrawler works kind of inversely to this site. Here, it's REALLY hard for a girl to dispute any sort of claims about her, whether it be bogus or not, and she'll likely get banned very quickly if she tries to defend herself. There, bad reviews can be reported by the girls and they'll typically IP ban you for negative reviews (I guess the admins there simply consider your review to be bullshit automatically).

    It's really shitty of them to do, as there's known scammers / shitty providers on there that face no sort of penalty. Taylor / Liz are an egregious example, as their only comments / reviews are obvious self-reviews. The skinny redheaded Rose, who was recently reported in the ripoffs as a setup, is another, as all of her reviews read just like her ad. I get it, the girls bring people to the site, but it's pretty dumb that calling out a shitty provider there typically gets you banned.

  15. #16518
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrisLupus  [View Original Post]
    To quote my statistics professor:

    "The probability is mathematically indistinguishable from zero. ".
    LOL I know, right?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape