Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,731 to 26,745 of 41288
-
05-28-20 18:29 #14558Senior Member

Posts: 554Truly sad
Its such a shame. Mostly all of these girls have kids. I'm a recovering alcoholic and a smokerso I get the dependency of certain things. But for the life of me I don't get how you can use this junk knowing its going to kill you and leave your kid w / o a parent. Like I said she had a horrible rep, but still my heart goes to her daughter.
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 18:18 #14557Senior Member

Posts: 450I had her on my SM and she was on a path that was going downhill and because of her personality I don't think someone was willing to save her (as in taking her off the streets) to prevent this. Unfortunately these girls are in the business where if they can't enough of the candy bad things are bound to happen.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 18:03 #14556Senior Member

Posts: 1246It's because of the most obvious reason. Her mother posted it in her go fund me description. One less problem to deal with.
Originally Posted by PootyTang
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 17:17 #14555Senior Member

Posts: 86Dbs
Yeah careful with this one, she's got two dbs hangin aroudn with her, and one of them aren't too shy about not making himself scarce.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 16:38 #14554Senior Member

Posts: 554Wow!
I feel for her Daugther. At least no more suffering for her. She did not have a good rep, but Idk about you guys I never wish anyone dead. So sad. S. I. P.
Originally Posted by PootyTang
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 16:37 #14553Senior Member

Posts: 443That sucks
I wouldn't immediately associate the dude out front with her. I can name approx 5 other girls at that hotel right now. And that's just the ones I know of. It's obviously become a hot spot.
Originally Posted by PatMine
[View Original Post]
Not sure why she ghosted you. Obviously she did not with me. But I have not heard back from her when I texted the other day either so who knows.
-
05-28-20 16:25 #14552Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
05-28-20 15:56 #14551Senior Member

Posts: 110La la blonde spinner
Called her. She's at the country. I spoke to her on the phone. We agreed on 345 pm. Got there and she ghosted me. There was a black guy out front with headphones watching the traffic. I won't try again.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 15:53 #14550Senior Member

Posts: 51Not short but fun sized
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/922213573599
Finally got a chance to pull through. Actually shocked clean today lucid no dB lurking around. Damage 60 for quick hitter nice BBBJ and doggie and mish. Looks like pictures no sign of candy. Little baby damage but nice firm fat ass. Will definitely repeat if she responds.
-
05-28-20 15:45 #14549Senior Member

Posts: 51Od
From what another provider stated she got ahold of some tainted candy.
Originally Posted by PootyTang
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 15:07 #14548Senior Member

Posts: 1170I've texted this girl from numerous numbers and the result is
She is a looney tune; plain and simple! After being in this hobby so long, you can tell, through text, very often, the state of mind of these folks. She will go off on you over nothing. I once asked who will be in the apartment besides her and me for an incall and she tore me a new one!
Originally Posted by VB1976
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 14:49 #14547Senior Member

Posts: 170How much were the damages? Thanks.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 14:36 #14546Senior Member

Posts: 110Strawberry
Worst service ever! No BJ at all. You can only put the head in and stand still. Meaning no movement at all. I reviewed her a while back when she was on airport road.
Originally Posted by VB1976
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 14:18 #14545Senior Member

Posts: 1170After my earlier fiasco with the big gut girl in OP
I decided to treat myself to this one. She is very hot. I can't say ad pics are her because her face is blurred but that body certainly does match. My only complaint about her is she does rush a bit but other than that, really hot lady. No BJ at all for me but I chalked that up to her saying I was big. Nice treat for Jax.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 14:13 #14544Senior Member

Posts: 1170Avoid Avoid Avoid
So I went to see this one or at least tried to. I've inquired about her before but no one seemed to have seen her. I guess I can understand why because if she pulled the same thing on others that she pulled on me, then she'll probably never be reviewed. Prior to my leaving, I tried to set some expectations, more specifically, I wanted to make sure she didn't rush. She comes across as someone who rushes; something I could tell by the text tone. Seems to have a very weird persona too that I picked up on.
Before I left, she asked me for the ole pic and I politely told her that there are so many druggies on STG, I could not do this. I told her if it's a deal-breaker, then I'll understand if she declines. She told me to come anyway. I head on over and I noticed she was very slow to respond. I finally called her and she answered, surprisingly. She began to tell me she was scared to open the door and declined to see me-worried about LEO.
She also started complaining about me not sending a pic as everyone else does and of course, I am pissed because she had already said that wasn't a deal-breaker so why bring it up! You know honestly, I wasn't surprised by this entire fiasco because she seems to have a very strange way about herself-something I could tell through text and sure enough, it manifested itself while I was at the motel. She didn't even care that she had wasted my time and all!
So avoid this one gents unless you have time to waste. Also, make sure you look at one of the pics I'll try to post-you can tell she has a large gut. Her voice sounded very harsh over the phone, by the way-like someone who smokes heavily. Avoid fellas!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/609114098619











Reply With Quote





