Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,916 to 15,930 of 26401
-
05-28-20 12:53 #10486Senior Member

Posts: 85I feel ya!
I don't mind high rates but can these women show some professionalism!
Originally Posted by Iank12
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 12:51 #10485Senior Member

Posts: 85Other troubles
I saw her late April / early May and I should have gotten the hell out of the place on National. It looks like where Sharon Stone overdoses at the end of Casino.
She left me with more than a memory of the encounter. PM me for details if it is allowed.
Also in the back of her building is the RV from the Milwaukee bad date report. This chick is bad news all around.
Originally Posted by NebbyDohrman
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 12:50 #10484Senior Member

Posts: 53https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/634352313160
Originally Posted by Iank12
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 12:49 #10483Senior Member

Posts: 53Anyone try Destini?
I seriously tried 3 days straight! First day got back to me after 3 hrs. Then spent another 2 txting. Thought I was g2 g but when asked for general location criquets. Mind you I like to be cordial, so the following day the same, then the third time txtd to see if she was still in town and nothing. By this I'm not sure if she blocked me or just plays games because after the third attempt literally a minute later she posts an ad, WTH! Slim pickns is right on!
-
05-28-20 12:46 #10482Senior Member

Posts: 85Lynn and Tabby
I had the pleasure of seeing both Lynn and Tabby in their safe location. Legit safe and not.
I understand there might be some issues with ghosting on her end but if you can keep trying I think you will find someone who is super personable and a great provider. Two thumbs up!
Also as of last week Tabby is pregnant and showing.
-
05-28-20 12:44 #10481Senior Member

Posts: 656She asked me for 400 bucks
Talk about shortage of affordable providers!!
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 12:37 #10480Senior Member

Posts: 31Ghosting
I've never been ghosted so much in my life.
We text back and forth, set time and I get to location and crickets.
-
05-28-20 12:35 #10479Senior Member

Posts: 656Cross her out of my to visit list!
Thanks for the reports. They came timely as I was going to see her this afternoon. The market is getting pretty slim nowadays.
Originally Posted by NebbyDohrman
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 12:33 #10478Senior Member

Posts: 656It's a coin toss!
If the add does not have a phone number it is a bot trying to seek information to spam your email. Read reviews and then make your decisions.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 11:12 #10477Senior Member

Posts: 819Phone numbers
Not all of the strange phone numbers are scams. A lot of the girls use a free text app. That way they can keep their real number (if they have one) private. I use one too for the same reason.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 10:36 #10476Senior Member

Posts: 135Saw her in Chicago and not worth the price of admission. Save your money.
Originally Posted by TheCowMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 07:31 #10475Senior Member

Posts: 246Stg
In the sight stg you have all these woman with all differant kinds of telephone numbers. So are these scams or what is really going on? Thanks You can a private message if you like.
-
05-27-20 20:16 #10474Regular Member

Posts: 4Extra extra photoshoping
Me saw her two weeks ago. Gross incall location and a disgusting body with a users face. I also noticed the smell down below. I don't post often but this really felt like a ripoff when I saw her.
Originally Posted by FlintStone69
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/183080250506
-
05-27-20 18:59 #10473Senior Member

Posts: 663Ad shows CIM hard to do covered.
Originally Posted by MKEhe
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 18:58 #10472Senior Member

Posts: 119Sites
That is where most of the girls are advertising right now. You can go to Eros but prices are much higher and half the girls on there don't have reviews. You can go to SA but that is a lot of work and BS. If you have other options love to here them.
Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





