Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,776 to 26,790 of 41297
-
05-27-20 18:50 #14522Senior Member

Posts: 443I wasn't impressed either. Guess that's why they say YMMV
You're right about the "long process". I bet she flaked / re-scheduled over half dozen times before we finally got together. Nothing terrible to say about her. But she failed to live up to all the reviews on here. So I haven't bothered repeating.
Originally Posted by Jax556
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 14:47 #14521Senior Member

Posts: 1840Brandi
Wow, my inbox was overflowing! Obviously a lot of my fellow mongers are interested in seeing Brandi. I answered quite a few of the PMs but only senior members with standing, sorry fellas but regular members and seniors with limited posts are SOL, Just watch the boards and she'll post at some point I'm sure. JD.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 14:43 #14520Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Blue Dream
Blue Dream posts only intermittently. When she first started posting, I would contact her pretty much every time she posted. Not once did she respond. She probably posts, sees one or two guys before pulling her ad. But if you contact her, I hope that you have better luck than I ever did.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
05-27-20 13:54 #14519Senior Member

Posts: 316Spanish Mami Blue Dream
Any one have any Intel on the below. Really curious about the Spanish one. She looks like she could sexy curvy (GOOD) or hellahuge (BAD). PM is fine. Also appreciate if anyone can PM me Brandi number that JD was talking up. I have found any ad on her. Thanks and stay safe.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/517834496165
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/625635094485
-
05-27-20 13:42 #14518Senior Member

Posts: 316Vivienne
Had the pleasure of seeing Vivienne recently. Other reports are spot on. Very cute personality but the service and the rules probably means I won't repeat. All CFS and did not do many positions. I agree that many guys will love her look and personality. Truly the hot MILF type you want to bang offer she drops her kids off at school.
-
05-27-20 12:50 #14517Senior Member

Posts: 185Unfortunate
Sounds like an overpriced rip off, thanks.
Originally Posted by Jax556
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 09:42 #14516Senior Member

Posts: 45Seen her about 6-8 months ago and it was an OK visit. Got in touch with her about a month ago and I left. Looked like she had been hitting the candy hard and there were people hanging out around her room. I was there not even a minute or so and already had someone banging on the door. YMMV but I had that BAD feeling as soon as I stepped in her room and I got the hell out!
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 07:00 #14515Senior Member

Posts: 45Alexis.
Finally seen Alexis from PVB recently. This is a case of YMMV, after a long process I finally was able to have a dream with her at one of her hosting spots at the beach. She looked decent with clothes on but without, lots of sag and she seemed very. Jumpy. She kept telling me how she is limited and was very very particular about you waiting outside, coming in a certain way, leaving a certain way. She left a lot to be desired and I will not be returning. Guess she just isn't my type. With that being said, anyone have any recommendations for any PAWG providers?? Not necessarily into BBW but I'm not against some meat on the bones. Not against any thicker ebony providers either! If you want to trade suggestions and take a crack at Alexis, pm and we can discuss.
-
05-27-20 05:32 #14514Regular Member

Posts: 7Brandi
Can you pm me her number or her ad? Thank you.
-
05-26-20 22:25 #14513Senior Member

Posts: 351She looks great and she does look familiar, if you could provide the rest of her phone # to me thru a PM, I will definitely try to see her when I get back in Jax this upcoming weekend, out on a little vaca with family. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 20:12 #14512Senior Member

Posts: 1260Brandi's Back?
Last time I saw her, I believe it was like summer '19. She was looking kinda worn but still performed quite splendidly. After a cardate dick suck Brandi was going to head to either Ocala or G'ville (forgot which). She offered a freebie suck and fuck if I took her. I was down for this road trip but I had obligations. Dropped her off at a relatives and ran home to take care of my biz. Brandi was to text me to let me know that she was ready but never got the signal. I wound up not taking her. Oh well.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
As for drilling her ass, man that was a whole lot of fun to be had. Had to learn her tho. First time Brandi wanted to go get some street meds before her ass pounding. Nope. She anguished thru without being medicated so she can earn her buck.
-
05-26-20 20:00 #14511Senior Member

Posts: 243Saw these two
In my neck of the woods with what appeared to be their pimp. Not sure why there in my area. Why would anyone support them??
-
05-26-20 19:48 #14510Senior Member

Posts: 348Blonde Spinner
Don't doubt you at all. Unfortunately, I must have caught her on a bad day. Texted me back close to an hour and a half later and said she could see me. Tried to set it up and then she ghosts me. I have my top 5 go to ladies and hate it when they're not available because it usually ends in disappointment when I try to venture outside of my regulars.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/623928437049
-
05-26-20 19:01 #14509Senior Member

Posts: 443She's been doing that for a while.
I fell for the pics / Ad for Jade. When Coco opened the door in sweats with no make up and hair up, I turned around and walked away. Even her own pics aren't a correct representation of how she looks now. She's much heavier, etc and hope you don't see her w / o make-up.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 16:37 #14508Senior Member

Posts: 867Brandi
Man, she looks familiar. I can't remember if I met her!
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






