Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,246 to 16,260 of 28549
-
05-27-20 11:37 #12304Senior Member

Posts: 667Beatrice?
Wondering if any of you have seen Beatrice recently? I see her ads regularly. A year or so ago I tried to set something up with her, and never was able to catch up with her when I was available.
Anyway, before I try again, I thought I would see what I'm getting into and if it is worth it. Any info or experiences?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/50494179/
Thanks.
-
05-27-20 11:31 #12303Senior Member

Posts: 1484Responses
Hey Desert Guy.
Originally Posted by DesertGuy22
[View Original Post]
You will get much more information is you post information first. This is not a hofax site, this is a discussion board where people share information. Like anything, you have to give a little to get a lot. Share some of your experiences over the past two years. Most of us have been in the hobby a long time, so we can generally spot BS quickly, so be honest and you will get big returns. This is not intended as criticism, it's just some helpful advice. We always want new info and new folks getting involved.
-
05-27-20 11:25 #12302Senior Member

Posts: 2087She travels if your money is right. Thank me later, sir
[QUOTE=MrHobbyist;4804374]Does anyone have a reliable UTR in the Covington / east Conyers area? Mine has decided to move to Alabama. Please PM me if you would be willing to share.[/QUOTEhttps://escortfish.ch/ad/view/hey-it...-only/29790698
-
05-27-20 11:20 #12301Senior Member

Posts: 1484Shelly has been going downhill for quite some time.
Shelly used to be fantastic, but her service has been lackluster for over a year. She has been known to fall asleep with a dick in her mouth. I don't know who is getting good service and giving the good reviews, but I stopped seeing her over a year ago.
Originally Posted by Ill187
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 11:15 #12300Senior Member

Posts: 1484UTR Near Covington
Does anyone have a reliable UTR in the Covington / east Conyers area? Mine has decided to move to Alabama. Please PM me if you would be willing to share.
-
05-27-20 09:06 #12299Senior Member

Posts: 134I tried to see her a few times but never could get past her accusing me of being a cop. She says she's not GFE and everything is covered. I just gave up.
Originally Posted by RayPrince
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 08:32 #12298Regular Member

Posts: 11Not worth it
I try to see her one time and when I got to Gainesville to her hotel she was like sorry I'm getting my nails done and I be there in 1 hour. Even tho we had confirmed the time already.
Originally Posted by RayPrince
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 08:08 #12297Banned Member

Posts: 586She sucked me up off Windy Ridge Pkwy in 2010 and I never looked back. Yuck.
Originally Posted by Ill187
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 07:48 #12296Senior Member

Posts: 146Google southern private playmates and you'll get the site.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 02:59 #12295Senior Member

Posts: 178Kim in Decatur
Anyone have any experience with this SSBBW, she looks like she might be fun.
https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...a/499301029951
-
05-27-20 01:15 #12294Regular Member

Posts: 15https://www.southernprivateplaymates.com/
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 01:13 #12293Senior Member

Posts: 222Am I missing something here?
I assume Sunny is the mama? Does anyone have a link to her or her ladies?
Originally Posted by EricMason411
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 22:12 #12292Senior Member

Posts: 475[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
05-26-20 20:30 #12291Senior Member

Posts: 555Info?
What's up with this one? She post everyday, is she worth a damn?
https://gainesville-ga.skipthegames....u/110901961112
-
05-26-20 16:35 #12290Senior Member

Posts: 60Never fuck a WG raw. Your risking your neg status. Do you know her status.
Originally Posted by MrSwollDick
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




