Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,331 to 15,345 of 31848
-
05-27-20 23:55 #16518Senior Member

Posts: 174LOL I know, right?
Originally Posted by FenrisLupus
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 22:00 #16517Senior Member

Posts: 189Oh ok, I didn't notice, thanks.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 18:23 #16516Senior Member

Posts: 85To quote my statistics professor:
Originally Posted by Hopper11
[View Original Post]
"The probability is mathematically indistinguishable from zero. ".
-
05-27-20 18:06 #16515Senior Member

Posts: 127It's because somehow you got banned from posting / seeing comments. Happens if you write a negative review or comment about the provider, and then they report the comment. It's super shitty of the site.
Originally Posted by Tipton492
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 16:32 #16514Senior Member

Posts: 174Please tell me she is real. Fuckin hottie.
Originally Posted by BenTeddyBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 16:25 #16513Senior Member

Posts: 200Video
I think it looks like her.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 15:31 #16512Regular Member

Posts: 6Lelya
Anyone seen her.
https://nashville.rubratings.com/161852
-
05-27-20 15:06 #16511Senior Member

Posts: 480Pickens are Slim bro.
You are better off saving you cash for when you return to Louisville.
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 14:09 #16510Regular Member

Posts: 22What's with Erotic Monkey / ListCrawler?
Anyone know why these keep moving to Eros.com when you click to see a review or more pictures?
-
05-27-20 12:24 #16509Senior Member

Posts: 65Amber
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/50487118/#.
Anyone seen this one?
-
05-27-20 11:47 #16508Banned Member

Posts: 128Video
Comments about the video are from 5 ago but I don't know is chanel / hannanh.
Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 09:58 #16507Senior Member

Posts: 194I text her yesterday. She wanted me to spell out exactly what I wanted, which sounded way to much like LE.
Originally Posted by Neyekon
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 08:56 #16506Senior Member

Posts: 905Coming to Nashville
Mongers I am headed to your fair city in a couple of days. Thus, I will be looking for some company. I like MILFs, nice BBWs, and mature 25 year plus providers. I like GFE but due to COVID I'm not looking for that right now. Any help you can give will be much appreciated. I can do the same for you when you are in Louisville. PMs are ok. Just let me know bro! SMO.
-
05-27-20 08:30 #16505Senior Member

Posts: 189Chanel
Happyfuck01 why do you think that maybe Chanel in that video?
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 21:46 #16504Regular Member

Posts: 14Cuban
Has anyone seen her? She used to post under different pictures, and possibly a different number, I'm not sure it was a while ago. I was trying to keep tabs so I can see her later, but figured I check with you guys first.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/50440627/
I searched the forum and couldn't find her myself. I searched the number but it only got me one result, which makes me think she either.
-got a new number.
-someone else posting.
However, she's posing in front of the Airport sign in this ad which makes me think she's real. Don't want to make a move yet.










Reply With Quote






