LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15134

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]
    Too many red flags. Fake.

  2. #15133
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]
    Send me PM.
    Please Include me. Thanks!

  3. #15132

    Fake

    That's Kendra Sunderland's pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]

  4. #15131

  5. #15130

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Did she mention "cash app only" yet? Definitely a scam.
    Nope she didn't, I'm guessing she did to you?

  6. #15129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got Intel in this one?

    She says 1. 50 for the hhr in Chester.

    Probably going to try her out tomorrow unless someone had some bad news.

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...e/079578893926
    Did she mention "cash app only" yet? Definitely a scam.

  7. #15128

    Utr Michelle

    You guys might remember her from last year huge titties and a great head game. She also has a nice tight pussy. She is still utr and limited availability can't host but she is mobile. She has a job so check with her on when she's available. She is a small BBW and a sweet girl treat her right and she doesn't use. She is a swallower and will get every last drop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 45102.jpg‎   45104.jpg‎   45106.jpg‎  

  8. #15127

    Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got Intel in this one?

    She says 1. 50 for the hhr in Chester.

    Probably going to try her out tomorrow unless someone had some bad news.

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...e/079578893926
    I answered one of her older ads. It had a completely different number. She quoted $. 5 for hr but then she pulled the got to cash app the entire amount. I noped on out.

  9. #15126

    Nah

    I've seen what she looks like. That's not her.

  10. #15125

    Is this the Lindsay's sister Brittany?


  11. #15124

    Honey belle

    Anyone got Intel in this one?

    She says 1. 50 for the hhr in Chester.

    Probably going to try her out tomorrow unless someone had some bad news.

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...e/079578893926

  12. #15123

    FoxyKay

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3107608

    Had a date with this one in December last year on her previous visit to Richmond in a high end hotel in Midlo. She's a young petite girl with a nice ass, pretty face and is exactly as pictured. I went for a HH and it was $200. She does not do anything Bare, DATY, or greek, but if your good with clean covered fucking and grabbing than this is your girl. In my visit we started with CBJ which wasn't bad, moved to missionary, and lastly doggy where I finished with a pristine view of her ass. She's from Cali but tours and just recently came back to Richmond. I feel she's is one of the good ones with no habit and a good chill personality. Treat her right guys and she'll probably keep coming!

  13. #15122
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Dude

    No problem with sharing.

    Rayder1 here.

  14. #15121
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Jd

    I've shared with you in the past many.

    Never got one in return.

    I'm putting this out there because we as senior members need to look out for one another.

    I've posted about Kandii.

    And more regular members have bombarded my pm.

    Any seniors.

    I've already gave you her info.

    Want kandii.

    Pm for info.

    This is rayder1.

    The real rayder1.

  15. #15120
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Jnells0383

    Hey man.

    I've been on here awhile.

    Since 2016.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape