Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,961 to 15,975 of 26408
-
05-26-20 09:15 #10448Senior Member

Posts: 114Discovering gold mines
Since quarantine I discovered porn stars are laid off and shooting they own content with that being said in talks with travel fee and it's not even as costly as these Milwaukee scamming drug addicts so no any info is appreciated actually stg reviews is a red flag by industry standards.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 07:44 #10447Senior Member

Posts: 656Buyer beware
She has been reported several times with cash and dash. Also, hosting website is riddled with spam.
Originally Posted by BbFd89
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 02:54 #10446Banned Member

Posts: 505Did she actually have those " marty feldman tits"? I'd end up cross eyed if she rode me.
Originally Posted by FlintStone69
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 01:05 #10445Regular Member

Posts: 6Tiffany
They are current.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 00:37 #10444Regular Member

Posts: 6Tiffany
They are current.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 23:43 #10443Senior Member

Posts: 98Which Kelly?
Which one? There's a lot of Milwaukee Kellys.
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 19:58 #10442Regular Member

Posts: 8How old is your ex-wife? LOL.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 19:57 #10441Senior Member

Posts: 315With STG on the fritz. I had to dig up the Google cache of her ad:
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...o/870347901662+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us.
-
05-25-20 19:27 #10440Banned Member

Posts: 505Ya, she looks really cute, she's posting again, are those old pics?
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 18:54 #10439Senior Member

Posts: 656It just got back to work a minute ago
Try it now. It just started working.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 18:52 #10438Senior Member

Posts: 656Stg is being down for a few hours
I guess we have the wait or go to alternative sites.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 18:05 #10437Senior Member

Posts: 171Stg
Anyone else experiencing the site down today?
-
05-25-20 17:31 #10436Senior Member

Posts: 1363Are We Limited?
Quick question. Are we limited to STG for some reason? I see a lot a references and links to STG. What about CityXGuide? Or any of the other sites that list pussy for rent? Do we have a moratorium on them or something?
Coochit (The Curious **** Hound) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
05-25-20 17:23 #10435Senior Member

Posts: 1363Krazy Okonomowij Chik
She is the reason god created internet porn, and gave you two hand to choose from. Or, you could get in touch with my ex-wife.
Originally Posted by Bluestar
[View Original Post]
Coochie (the happily divorced ambidextrous masturbator) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
05-25-20 17:05 #10434Senior Member

Posts: 315Kara: Florida Girl in Wisconsin
Saw her ads on Friday and noticed she was in a location that would make things convenient.
Sent out the texts and had her come on over for a half hour of fun. She is the girl in the photos and I dropped a $ for the visit.
Started off with a decent BBBJ and then when I was ready she wrapped my willy and jumped on for some CG, then when I was ready I took her mish and filled the bag. Unwrapped and she was out the door.
I did check her backstory of FL on the Pensacola board and was confirmed of who she said she was and she seems to be good to go.
Florida phone number xxx-2826.









Reply With Quote






