Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14497

    I don't pay attention to the weight much, TBH

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    With her listed at 57# I guess I was smart enough to look at the pictures and realize it was 157#. She is no toothpick Barbie. But she is real, she was clean for me. My hhr service was not rushed at all. Hence what I posted. I get a kick out of people who complain there QV was rushed. LOL, do you know what a QV is?

    Guess YMMV, so at least I know I won't have to wait in line if she's no one else's liking.
    Because women tend to lie about their age and weight and everything else in between. As far as qv is concerned, I understand qv's mean 15 minutes and I am fine with them, especially for the first visit, you know, see if they're my cup of tea at a reasonable rate. It's like, why pay 120 for a qv and the pussy feels like rubber and smells foul. The problem with qv's is not about misunderstanding what it means, it's the girls not seeming to understand what it means. It's like 5 minutes into a 15 minute session, they are asking if you are close to finishing! Well, this also happens with other longer visits-that is, 10 minutes into a hh or h visit, the ole are you close comes up. So it's these girls that seem to have the issue of what qv and otherwise means. Regarding the girl in question, the pussy was so foul, I would have been glad to finish in 10 seconds TBH! LOL.

    That pussy was really bad. Like I always say, perhaps it was that way for me and she cleaned up her act for you-kudos for you that you didn't have to smell the stench. I don't know though, it's possible the stench was coming from her ass instead of her pussy. You know doggie isn't always the best position with some of these girls especially if they just took a dump just before you arrived and didn't adequately wash their asses. At any rate, when I get a bad smell like that, it's likely I'm not going back so those of you who want her, yeah, I won't be in line for sure.

  2. #14496

    Kendall

    Wasn't able to set anything up with my regulars so took a chance dreaming about Kendall and I was pleasantly surprised. Communications were good. Incall location was safe and clean. Her roommate was nice and she agreed to leave and give us privacy. Once she was gone and the LEO check was behind us, the dream began. Kendall is a petite spinner. Not scrawny. She has a nice figure and a great ass! Mic skills were very good and her kitty was smooth and tight with an excellent grip. Mish to start the dream and K9 for the finish while grabbing those hot little cheeks. She talked dirty to me in my dream from start to finish which made me explode in the bag. 130 Mario coins for hhr incall. I will definitely repeat.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/i-ll-g...49179/29815470

  3. #14495

    There's dozens

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuitar  [View Original Post]
    Wonder how long stg has been down. What other sites are do why'all use?
    Classified ads on this board, erotic moneky, eros, adultsearch, and many others.

  4. #14494

    Skip the games

    Wonder how long stg has been down. What other sites are do why'all use?

  5. #14493

    Cause the pictures show what your getting.

    With her listed at 57# I guess I was smart enough to look at the pictures and realize it was 157#. She is no toothpick Barbie. But she is real, she was clean for me. My hhr service was not rushed at all. Hence what I posted. I get a kick out of people who complain there QV was rushed. LOL, do you know what a QV is?

    Guess YMMV, so at least I know I won't have to wait in line if she's no one else's liking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Essential information. How can a big basketball gut get left out of a review. LOL.

  6. #14492

    Sm

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Social Media. Their Facebook and Instagram.
    Shit!! That was obvious not that you said it LOL.

  7. #14491

    She has an incall at JTB /95

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Is she in?
    I had an outcall with her. Only because her incall location was a bit sketchy IMHO (Arlington area). I straight up told her I'm not going to a sketchy location with $$ in my pocket. Not trying to be the next poster boy for Florida's "stand your ground law" ifyaknowwhatImean. Apparently, I wasn't the only one that took issue with her incall location. She texted me and told me she changed her incall location to JTB /95 through Tuesday. It's not the shit hole behind Applebees either.

    She's legit fresh meat fella's. Claims the corona pandemic etc forced her into this. No signs of candy use / abuse. Clean, fresh, very accommodating, total GFE & PSE. Treat her right, she's a keeper.

  8. #14490

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    Her ad only mentions hourly pricing. Does she offer a 1/2 hr?
    She does for 140.

  9. #14489

    I hope

    Any word on this one? Very cute girl with a great figure.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...7/946176611281

  10. #14488

    What part of jax

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Saw this cute little blonde spinner. Couldn't find anything on here or through google searches on her. Decided to TOFTT and boy am I glad I did. She's actually better looking than her pics.

    Seems to have a wide open menu and services are excellent as well. BBBJ was excellent and she really gets into and seems to enjoy the session as well. Not a clock watcher. Ended up going way over our time, so I tipped her some extra. Didn't go overboard for the first trip. But I will definitely be repeating.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/623928437049
    Is she in?

  11. #14487
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfJax  [View Original Post]
    Saw LoLo this afternoon, she is hot we hung out for almost an hour, not a clock watcher and staying in a nice place. When I got there she made me feel comfortable and we had a good conversation and a nice time the whole time we were hanging out. She told me she just got here last night and would be here for a few days. A real treat compared to the Swans on the other site upcharging because they have a smart phone. Well worth the money to hang out with her. Might see her again before she leaves.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1788133
    Her ad only mentions hourly pricing. Does she offer a 1/2 hr?

  12. #14486
    Quote Originally Posted by MakSmith5151  [View Original Post]
    Question, what is SM?
    Social Media. Their Facebook and Instagram.

  13. #14485

    What is SM

    Quote Originally Posted by MakSmith5151  [View Original Post]
    Question, what is SM?
    Anyone? Know.

  14. #14484
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Saw this cute little blonde spinner. Couldn't find anything on here or through google searches on her. Decided to TOFTT and boy am I glad I did. She's actually better looking than her pics.

    Seems to have a wide open menu and services are excellent as well. BBBJ was excellent and she really gets into and seems to enjoy the session as well. Not a clock watcher. Ended up going way over our time, so I tipped her some extra. Didn't go overboard for the first trip. But I will definitely be repeating.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/623928437049
    I tried to see her back in April but never heard back. Glad you connected and had something good to report.

  15. #14483

    TOFTT La La is legit

    Saw this cute little blonde spinner. Couldn't find anything on here or through google searches on her. Decided to TOFTT and boy am I glad I did. She's actually better looking than her pics.

    Seems to have a wide open menu and services are excellent as well. BBBJ was excellent and she really gets into and seems to enjoy the session as well. Not a clock watcher. Ended up going way over our time, so I tipped her some extra. Didn't go overboard for the first trip. But I will definitely be repeating.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/623928437049

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape