Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 14666
-
05-27-20 13:42 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 978Hotwife?
There are 3 reviews on there, really 4 but 2 are the same person. Also several comments, some of them have seen her before but not all. Someone on here gave them a good review before, that's how I found her / them. I haven't seen her yet but all looks good. I've just been lucky and getting a lot of freebies from civvies since this virus is keeping the bars closed.
Originally Posted by Lpmrhahn
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 19:19 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 539Anyone seen Hotwife?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/50453526/
Sounds like a lot of fun, but couldn't find any reviews. Seems legit from my research, the thing I dislike is she wants a face and dick pic for some reason. But if she's legit I have no problems sending.
-
05-25-20 11:15 #3609Senior Member

Posts: 100Lavender
Yes next to Flapjacks.
Originally Posted by Papachulu
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 09:23 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 42Lavender
Where is Lavender? Is it the shop by flapjacks? Thanks in advance!!
Originally Posted by German1
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 09:08 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 102No luck
Thanks. But it didn't work out. She never even replied to my texts or phone calls to even begin a convo. Maybe another time.
Originally Posted by JayTwogo
[View Original Post]
MJW.
-
05-24-20 23:46 #3606Senior Member

Posts: 106Put out the? There. Thanks.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 23:26 #3605Senior Member

Posts: 960I would check on the Tampa forum
I would check on the Tampa forum You might have better luck getting info there since that seems her area.
Originally Posted by ImGood
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 21:09 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 106New to the area
Hello, I tried to research this one. Anyone have any experience with her? If not, I may TOFTT.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...134/8133587531
-
05-24-20 17:00 #3603Senior Member

Posts: 219I saw her near the Wally World. Good comms via text. BBBJ, mish, k9, cg, rcg, CIM. $100 not a clock watcher. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by German1
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 14:42 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 100Utr
I tried to meet with her Friday morning but couldn't get our times together that would work. She did contact me later in the day to try to set something up for that night or Sat. But again the scheduling gods were not cooperative. Communication with her was good and I look forward to being able to meet up with her in the future.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 11:34 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 960Glad you enjoyed
Otherss would have been able to as well if she did not have so many no call / no shows from our fellow mongers.
Originally Posted by TB1225
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 11:33 #3600Senior Member

Posts: 960Glad to see people are paying attention.
Glad to see people are paying attention. Punctuation matters.
Originally Posted by Thunder6
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 07:58 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 204Hooters
Does anyone know if the two black hair bartenders at Hooters Gulf to Bay are UTR's.
-
05-23-20 13:33 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 100Anna at Lavender
Saw New girl, or should I say returning girl, Anna today at Lavender. I think I may have found my new atf. Petite brunette with a few tats. Very attractive and nice personality. Started out DFK, then to BBBJ. I then dived in for some daty, very nice and responsive. On with cover to multiple positions. She is a great GFE. I will be returning soon to see her. Treat her good so she stays, not many are like her.
-
05-23-20 13:07 #3597Regular Member

Posts: 24Thanks Flavorful.
Had a great time with Flavorful's UTR last night and was very impressed with everything from her looks, services and personality plus the location. Was as safe as could be. I will allow members to experience her for themselves so I won't get into details other than a "Must See", thanks bro!










Reply With Quote





