Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,806 to 26,820 of 41298
-
05-25-20 15:28 #14493Senior Member

Posts: 560Cause the pictures show what your getting.
With her listed at 57# I guess I was smart enough to look at the pictures and realize it was 157#. She is no toothpick Barbie. But she is real, she was clean for me. My hhr service was not rushed at all. Hence what I posted. I get a kick out of people who complain there QV was rushed. LOL, do you know what a QV is?
Guess YMMV, so at least I know I won't have to wait in line if she's no one else's liking.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 14:51 #14492Senior Member

Posts: 27Sm
Shit!! That was obvious not that you said it LOL.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 12:57 #14491Senior Member

Posts: 443She has an incall at JTB /95
I had an outcall with her. Only because her incall location was a bit sketchy IMHO (Arlington area). I straight up told her I'm not going to a sketchy location with $$ in my pocket. Not trying to be the next poster boy for Florida's "stand your ground law" ifyaknowwhatImean. Apparently, I wasn't the only one that took issue with her incall location. She texted me and told me she changed her incall location to JTB /95 through Tuesday. It's not the shit hole behind Applebees either.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
She's legit fresh meat fella's. Claims the corona pandemic etc forced her into this. No signs of candy use / abuse. Clean, fresh, very accommodating, total GFE & PSE. Treat her right, she's a keeper.
-
05-25-20 12:21 #14490Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yes
She does for 140.
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 11:35 #14489Senior Member

Posts: 394I hope
Any word on this one? Very cute girl with a great figure.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...7/946176611281
-
05-25-20 09:37 #14488Senior Member

Posts: 243What part of jax
Is she in?
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 09:00 #14487Senior Member

Posts: 2027Her ad only mentions hourly pricing. Does she offer a 1/2 hr?
Originally Posted by KingOfJax
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 07:33 #14486Senior Member

Posts: 1246Social Media. Their Facebook and Instagram.
Originally Posted by MakSmith5151
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 03:00 #14485Regular Member

Posts: 16What is SM
Anyone? Know.
Originally Posted by MakSmith5151
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 02:13 #14484Senior Member

Posts: 73I tried to see her back in April but never heard back. Glad you connected and had something good to report.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 01:40 #14483Senior Member

Posts: 443TOFTT La La is legit
Saw this cute little blonde spinner. Couldn't find anything on here or through google searches on her. Decided to TOFTT and boy am I glad I did. She's actually better looking than her pics.
Seems to have a wide open menu and services are excellent as well. BBBJ was excellent and she really gets into and seems to enjoy the session as well. Not a clock watcher. Ended up going way over our time, so I tipped her some extra. Didn't go overboard for the first trip. But I will definitely be repeating.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/623928437049
-
05-25-20 01:27 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 86Same experience, 15 second covered BJ, then just went for doggie, couldn't take the smell.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Paid for half, and honestly that one positive experience posted got me to bite.
I guess YMMV, for that one guy.
-
05-25-20 00:23 #14481Senior Member

Posts: 1170This is the point I made earlier about how some reviewers leave out
Essential information. How can a big basketball gut get left out of a review. LOL.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 23:36 #14480Senior Member

Posts: 51I set up a qv with her at her house. When I got there I was not impressed opted to just titty fuck her. I agree she gives off the vibe that she's sick. I'm sure there drugs involved byt it seemed like something more than drugs. IDK what gave me the feeling but even with a cover I wasn't chancing this one. Too bad because the pics are / were her. I'm about to give up on the local talent all together haven't seen anything good in awhile on STG.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 23:25 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 51I did qv and wanted to leave before we even started. Went to her house and there is going be problems. Decent neighborhood not great but 2 girls were just hanging in the driveway. Neighbors giving me the stare down and this was at 10 am.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
She is the girl in the pics. But me she's beyond skinny and I like them skinny. Most mechanical business like fuck I have ever had. Will not be going back even I saw her walking on Phhilips.










Reply With Quote





