Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,806 to 26,820 of 41288
-
05-25-20 01:40 #14483Senior Member

Posts: 443TOFTT La La is legit
Saw this cute little blonde spinner. Couldn't find anything on here or through google searches on her. Decided to TOFTT and boy am I glad I did. She's actually better looking than her pics.
Seems to have a wide open menu and services are excellent as well. BBBJ was excellent and she really gets into and seems to enjoy the session as well. Not a clock watcher. Ended up going way over our time, so I tipped her some extra. Didn't go overboard for the first trip. But I will definitely be repeating.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/623928437049
-
05-25-20 01:27 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 86Same experience, 15 second covered BJ, then just went for doggie, couldn't take the smell.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Paid for half, and honestly that one positive experience posted got me to bite.
I guess YMMV, for that one guy.
-
05-25-20 00:23 #14481Senior Member

Posts: 1170This is the point I made earlier about how some reviewers leave out
Essential information. How can a big basketball gut get left out of a review. LOL.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 23:36 #14480Senior Member

Posts: 51I set up a qv with her at her house. When I got there I was not impressed opted to just titty fuck her. I agree she gives off the vibe that she's sick. I'm sure there drugs involved byt it seemed like something more than drugs. IDK what gave me the feeling but even with a cover I wasn't chancing this one. Too bad because the pics are / were her. I'm about to give up on the local talent all together haven't seen anything good in awhile on STG.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 23:25 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 51I did qv and wanted to leave before we even started. Went to her house and there is going be problems. Decent neighborhood not great but 2 girls were just hanging in the driveway. Neighbors giving me the stare down and this was at 10 am.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
She is the girl in the pics. But me she's beyond skinny and I like them skinny. Most mechanical business like fuck I have ever had. Will not be going back even I saw her walking on Phhilips.
-
05-24-20 22:18 #14478Senior Member

Posts: 27Question, what is SM?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 21:57 #14477Senior Member

Posts: 909Damn
The kicker is that the dude is hella ugly, pray for the kids LOL.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
True, my gotto was a little pricey, now I just Pay the low flat shipping charge none of that qv hhr hr. Just until I'm satisfied, plus usually don't even start for like 10-20 min, just some quality time before the deed. Yet even for the "new quality" chicks the pricing has changed. 60-80 was like a qv for a 8/10-10/10, now its just a qv for every street urchin. I will say, for those who have I seen, that have been in the game for years, haven't been been seeing a change in their rates, if anything nothing drastic to stop seeing them. Yet for a new one, even if they look good and everything, but with no reviews or accolades, I just can't fork a hefty bill for a qv, that's ridiculous, for me atleast. QVs to me atleast are like a good trial run to see their skills and personality, and prove your not a sick serial killer LOL.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 21:48 #14476Senior Member

Posts: 443Layla Love. Just OK
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/532231116817
She been positively reviewed on here. So I thought I'd take a chance. But my mileage was not the same.
1). She's super skinny. Even skinnier than her pics. I like slim. Slender girls. But this chick looked an unhelathy level of skinny.
2). Early signs of candy use. Multiple sores on her body.
3). Decent BBBJ skills and takes direction well. Continued performing even after the little guy was ready for CFS.
4). Started in doggy, but I got a whiff of something foul and it was a real vibe killer. Flipped her over to mish. She did let me pull off the cover and finish on her face.
5). She's a clepto, because I noticed a few random things (lotion, toothbrush, wipes, etc) come up missing from my bathroom afterwards.
The only positives were the BBBJ w / DT and the COF. Damages was $160 for a HH outcall. I won't repeat, not even in a pinch.
-
05-24-20 21:35 #14475Senior Member

Posts: 443I'll second that motion
She was positively reviewed on here the other day. I could tell from the pics that she wasn't a very attractive girl. But I wanted something new, that was also quick & easy. Like you said, her comms were spot on. First thing I noticed when she opened the door was the basketball sized gut she had. I opted to keep everything covered when she offered a BB option. The CBJ was only to get him to attention to do the deed. Had to go for doggy because I didn; t want to look at her face LOL. Got the job done. Damage was 80 for a QV. And that's probably too much. I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 21:27 #14474Senior Member

Posts: 224Really? Four times I have seen her, dreams in four different positions.
Always has fulfilled my dreams. Then compliments me afterword. Treats me good and this time actually rode much longer, like AC / DC sings "I was already there. ".
I usually agree with you.
-
05-24-20 19:59 #14473Senior Member

Posts: 34LoLo
Saw LoLo this afternoon, she is hot we hung out for almost an hour, not a clock watcher and staying in a nice place. When I got there she made me feel comfortable and we had a good conversation and a nice time the whole time we were hanging out. She told me she just got here last night and would be here for a few days. A real treat compared to the Swans on the other site upcharging because they have a smart phone. Well worth the money to hang out with her. Might see her again before she leaves.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1788133
-
05-24-20 17:29 #14472Senior Member

Posts: 559Wow
Wow, hard to believe based on the 2 visits I've had. Yes like most hotels there are people around kind of hard to blame the escort as there is not much she can do about that. I've never felt rushed, was it a qv? Cause I've seen her for hhr and know I've been there longer. Course it's always YMMV, maybe it's my charm, but I'm looking to go back as soon as I can. Sure she's not a 100# spinner. She post as 157 and that ass makes up for everything to me.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 16:49 #14471Senior Member

Posts: 269This Jenna
This Jenna is not the one you're talking about LOL. I messaged her to see her but saw her walking around and decided to see another girl LOL. Not attractive what so ever and doesn't look like a fun time. She's a big big big girl!
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 14:16 #14470Senior Member

Posts: 1170Saw these 2 separately
But they are lovers. Nice girls; nice looks, petite, don't seem like they'll try to rob you. They seem to be clean too and CFS but BBBJ. My only issue is they seem to always be in a rush; like they want to jet out of the room. I don't think they like being separated because of bad experiences, I suppose. If they can show a little more patience, they'd really be decent providers.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/773893484983
-
05-24-20 14:02 #14469Senior Member

Posts: 1170When I first saw her, I believe, last year at the airport
I too was disappointed in her looks. The gut wasn't the worst part! What really got me was the stench that came from her nether region! It was just foul and I almost didn't finish the deed. Ugh! These girls and their odors! I'm not saying she didn't fix the issue but that alone made me not go back.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






