Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,261 to 22,275 of 37366
-
05-26-20 10:04 #15106Senior Member

Posts: 376Suzee
Anyone heard from her lately I haven't gotten a response from her using the number ending in 9723. Any info is appreciated, my last visit with her was Christmas Day.
-
05-26-20 09:54 #15105Senior Member

Posts: 118Nice girl. But overpriced
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/942999179503
I've dreamed of her several times and a mid-tier motel in Henrico. Here's my report.
Good:
amazing deep-throat BBBJ.
coherent and nice to talk to.
Bad:
pics are a lot better than reality.
overpriced for what you're getting.
will not CIM or COF. This is the deal breaker honestly, I can spend a little more but no CIM is stupid.
-
05-26-20 08:29 #15104I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Kandii
Kandii is a 4'8 95 lb sexy spinner looking for new friends.
-
05-26-20 05:04 #15103Senior Member

Posts: 736Forgot the link
Here is the link.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/re...e/167064702247
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 20:22 #15102Senior Member

Posts: 313Be nice if she would line up a few dates and line up a room somewhere. Sending you a pm.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 18:18 #15101I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Kandii is back
Guys.
Kandii is back and looking for new friends. 4'8 95 lb firecracker. Outcalls only to you. She is so worth it. Pm for info. Let's keep her around. Treat her right.
-
05-25-20 16:16 #15100Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 55Sirens lately?
I've been out of the game for a while during Covid. My SO has some preexisting conditions. Anyone tried SirensVA lately? Are they considered "essential?
-
05-25-20 11:30 #15099Senior Member

Posts: 316The way I read it, the deposit is for outcalls only.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 11:16 #15098Senior Member

Posts: 242Do you really want to see someone requiring a deposit?
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 09:35 #15097Senior Member

Posts: 236Stg girl
Does anyone have any info on this one?
Please post or pm me.
Thanks Streetsmrt1.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/152749091676
-
05-25-20 05:24 #15096Senior Member

Posts: 736Semi new
Is this one utr? I think I recognize her underwear but toys she looks another over 30's hoe in south side.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/403743685027
-
05-25-20 05:19 #15095Senior Member

Posts: 736I just found this one
She started to posting this weekend on stg but I tho she was the hoe from Petersburger that one that bever shows her face on ads but this one its other the hair and the tattoos looks familiar she looks little streethoeker as always I left her info.
-
05-24-20 21:37 #15094Senior Member

Posts: 136Winter
Finally was able to catch up with her tonight. And damn, that girl knows what she's doing with a dick in her mouth. Aims to please, takes direction well. Def worth the long drive for me and will be repeating. Let me know that its cool for me to share with RM that have contributed. She gives you the porn star gaggin noises, nice tits. I'm not into BBW so she is not that, perhaps very small bbw. And very cool with zero sign of monkey which is A+++ to me. Place is nice and clean, little bit of smoke smell but not too bad.
-
05-24-20 16:04 #15093Senior Member

Posts: 136Lindsey
Add me to the list of people that was there, she ghosted me on my way there and damn glad she did now. I drove around a bit and bolted, tried to see Lola on the way back. No answer, Winter was not seeing anyone and no reply from Pixie, need to grow the stable.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 15:52 #15092Senior Member

Posts: 155Lindsay and sister
Anyone got a link or pictures of this Lindsay girl and her sister?
Originally Posted by RvaYoungMonger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





