Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,966 to 22,980 of 59510
-
05-24-20 11:51 #36545Senior Member

Posts: 38Sunshine, Duluth
It's not on the map yet as it's kinda new. 2174 Pleasant Hill Rd. It's next to J's mini hot pot.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
40 house fee for 30 minutes and rest is HJ, BJ and FS. I got BBBJ + CIM + Swallow for 140.
Enjoy.
-
05-24-20 09:04 #36544Senior Member

Posts: 120Gwinnett
Just an update from what I saw driving over the weekend.
Starlight. Open.
RS Massage. Open.
Moon- open.
Ivy Massage. Open.
Royal Massage. Closed.
All the more popular ones mentioned the last few weeks are obviously open as well.
-
05-24-20 08:20 #36543Regular Member

Posts: 6Where in Duluth.
Originally Posted by DrDrunkenstein
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 07:21 #36542Senior Member

Posts: 863How is Mom.
Originally Posted by DrDrunkenstein
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 06:28 #36541Senior Member

Posts: 2351Try diesel gas a significant other with the nose of a blood hound will not smell the underlying skanky stank.
Originally Posted by HungryClif
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 03:13 #36540Regular Member

Posts: 14I'm still in shock
I see.
Originally Posted by DrDrunkenstein
[View Original Post]
Little hard to believe, there are several of us trying and no one was able.
To get lucky as this is the very first time I'm hearing someone getting some from the mom (the Daughter also zero luck).
Not even a hint all she says is simply "professional massage only" .
All I can say kudos to you sir, I bow 🙇127995;.
-
05-24-20 02:37 #36539Senior Member

Posts: 97Open KAMPs
Does anyone know if Tiger or Sun are open yet? I've been out of town for awhile and would like to hit a KAMP when I return this week.
-
05-24-20 02:34 #36538Senior Member

Posts: 97Sunshine
Where is this? Cannot find anything named Sunshine in Duluth.
Originally Posted by DrDrunkenstein
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 00:07 #36537Senior Member

Posts: 38Can't speak for others bro.
Originally Posted by WhyTry
[View Original Post]
It's possible many do get but don't want to share here to enjoy the monopoly.
Have seen Lisa several times. Her boobs are big and fake. Her face isn’t that good though. She set me up with the mom.
I am being honest with my reports. Perhaps the business is slow. If yes, worth a try.
-
05-23-20 23:27 #36536Regular Member

Posts: 14Lucky
You must be the first one? The Venezuelan mom? You got a HJ?
Originally Posted by DrDrunkenstein
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 19:38 #36535Senior Member

Posts: 119Hwy 41 and
Went by a few parlors the other day.
Lu's open and packed.
Massage now sign off but apparently someone drive a red Pontiac convertible is in there with the owner. I called & knocked, no answer, something is going on.
Relax open but I decided to pass.
Asian open also packed.
China has not opened yet but the owner was there and told me they will open in a few days.
-
05-23-20 19:15 #36534Regular Member

Posts: 21Back in business
Took a trip to Gwinnett today to see what was open. Drove by the following:
Lotus-.
Open sign on.
Luna (used to be Rose) -.
Open and saw someone go in.
Moon-.
Open sign on.
Sweet Dreams-.
Door was locked, but I called the number and a few minutes later opened up for me. Saw no less than 3 of you fellows drive by as I was waiting. Only on working at this location, but she is worth a visit. Not insanely attractive. I'd say maybe a 6 as far as providers go. There was virtually no massage since I have been there before. She seems to like me so I am able to take her clothes off almost as soon as she comes in the room. She offered up the full plate, but I was not looking to spend. I asked for HJ and she took her time to make it feel great. Been so long since I was on the table I shot pass my shoulder when I busted. She kept milking me to make sure I was dried out. As she cleaned me off she told me I needed to get a girlfriend because this was an expensive hobby. I think she secretly wants me to ask for FS when I come in, but I'd rather not. Either way it is definitely on the menu for those of you who want it. Paid. 8 and I was out the door.
Her menu (for me at least) is HE. 4, BJ. 6, FS. 8. House is. 6, but she always charges me. 4. I guess it does pay to be nice.
-
05-23-20 14:56 #36533Senior Member

Posts: 38Elite, Duluth
HJ with the mom.
40 + 40 cash for 30 minutes.
-
05-23-20 14:55 #36532Senior Member

Posts: 38Sunshine, Duluth.
Bbbj + cim.
40 + 140.
-
05-23-20 08:28 #36531Regular Member

Posts: 21Doesn't really matter where.
Originally Posted by Mike454
[View Original Post]
I mostly hit up the spots in Norcross / Duluth.
I have hit up WaWa and Total Health on occasion, but they really like to give me their bottom shelf product. It sucks. I walk in and see one of the most attractive women, with the craziest dress on, and in walks Uncle Fester.
But I digress.
PIB / Buford Hwy is my usual stomping ground.









Reply With Quote





