Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16502
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyFuck01  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times she looks like her photos.

    But that was three months ago.

    Are different pic on different dates.
    I have had my eye on this one a wile now but she looks really unimpressed and bitchy in those pics to me. Think il save my donations.

  2. #16501

    Joy is Bryci

    Quote Originally Posted by MacJayii  [View Original Post]
    Those photos are fake. Those are photos of adult entertainments Bryci. Cancel your appointment.
    Thanks for the heads up, I looked at Bryci, and the exact pics are in there.

    Nice thing is, she hasn't asked for any money upfront. I might just hang in there, and see what happens. LOL.

    If she turns up, then I'll see what she looks like. Might books a back up so I can have a dream.

  3. #16500
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyoinbna  [View Original Post]
    I have set up a meeting with Joy over the weekend and I don't think I've seen any reports about here. Has anyone had a dream with her? What did you think? Does she offer a variety of services?

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/50400870/
    Those photos are fake. Those are photos of adult entertainments Bryci. Cancel your appointment.

  4. #16499

    Joy, looks great

    I have set up a meeting with Joy over the weekend and I don't think I've seen any reports about here. Has anyone had a dream with her? What did you think? Does she offer a variety of services?

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/50400870/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails joy 1.jpg‎   JOY 2.jpg‎   JOY3.jpg‎  

  5. #16498

    Sorry,

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNdHowz  [View Original Post]
    So you are saying the girl in your photos is the same one in this ad? They say tattoos don't lie.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/50279751/
    I got confused with the post.

    The pic in my post is for.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/50398221/

    Post for IslandGuy1999.

  6. #16497

    Not Fake??

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyFuck01  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times she looks like her photos.

    But that was three months ago.

    Are different pic on different dates.
    So you are saying the girl in your photos is the same one in this ad? They say tattoos don't lie.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/50279751/

  7. #16496

    Pic for her

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    This one is bad news gentlemen. First she doesn't look like her pics it's a makeup and camera filter trick. Nice little body but that is the only positive. Have attempted several times to see this one and should have learned from the last time but the little head got the best of me again room is very smoky pussy really stinks and I mean you can smell it from across the room. Evidence of a lot of drug use and I mean very hardcore stuff that is if she lets you in the room and doesn't play games by ghosting you when you get to the parking lot. It's best to leave this one alone. Let her starve.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/50378929/
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...602&viewfull=1#post4801602.

  8. #16495

    Teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    This one is bad news gentlemen. First she doesn't look like her pics it's a makeup and camera filter trick. Nice little body but that is the only positive. Have attempted several times to see this one and should have learned from the last time but the little head got the best of me again room is very smoky pussy really stinks and I mean you can smell it from across the room. Evidence of a lot of drug use and I mean very hardcore stuff that is if she lets you in the room and doesn't play games by ghosting you when you get to the parking lot. It's best to leave this one alone. Let her starve.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/50378929/
    Why don't you show us your teeth?

  9. #16494

    I don't know if her

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretTheLover  [View Original Post]
    A couple of years ago she advertised on Backpage as "Chanel. " I saw her twice; she wanted me to bring my own condom and then buy her a Diet Coke at the gas station before she gave me the room # because she had the weird idea that cops were not allowed to buy gifts for girls they were going to bust. (That's not true, of course.) She was definitely the girl in the pics, and unusually pretty for this kind of thing, but not all that enthusiastic and a little paranoid, at least at first. Still, I guess she was good enough for me to go back. This was probably around 2014/15--I don't remember exactly. So take that for what it's worth. I'd be curious to hear if you have any luck with her.
    https://xhamster.com/videos/hannah-f...e-work-2976522

  10. #16493

    No fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedPete24  [View Original Post]
    Definitely fake photos. Be careful.
    I have seen her several times she looks like her photos.

    But that was three months ago.

    Are different pic on different dates.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CEF6A933-420D-4F15-BCA0-7EF10431F900.jpg‎   2DB39DAA-2E19-4868-AC53-1AB86E88BAA5.jpg‎   753C175E-46A1-4285-B262-D2C3BF73A45B.jpg‎   2A50DE82-097A-46D7-BF56-E0EB2607D781.jpg‎   C5743661-CFDE-4A04-B684-12F001A91103.jpg‎  


  11. #16492

    Fake photos

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNdHowz  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and let us know!
    Definitely fake photos. Be careful.

  12. #16491

    Bad news

    This one is bad news gentlemen. First she doesn't look like her pics it's a makeup and camera filter trick. Nice little body but that is the only positive. Have attempted several times to see this one and should have learned from the last time but the little head got the best of me again room is very smoky pussy really stinks and I mean you can smell it from across the room. Evidence of a lot of drug use and I mean very hardcore stuff that is if she lets you in the room and doesn't play games by ghosting you when you get to the parking lot. It's best to leave this one alone. Let her starve.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/50378929/

  13. #16490

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    What's the 411 anybody. She looks TGTBT.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/upscal...de-re/29731534
    Still going by Chanel. Have seen her a couple of times in the past few months. She's pretty and pictures are accurate. She can be a little bitchy, but not terrible. She was in a kind of sketchy area but I think she moved after the tornado went through her neighborhood. She'll agree to bareback with a little extra cash incentive. I'll probably see her again.

  14. #16489

    Non amazing performance

    I second her oral skills not being amazing. Lots of teeth.

    Nice body for 40+ female with sexy fat lips.

    She is legit though.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackMamba  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't even consider the BBBJ I got worth 2 cents, , hell I actually asked her for a refund. Your right she has aged really bad, doesn't even look the same in person. Her ads are very misleading.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/50281075/

  15. #16488

    Yandyland is legit

    I have seen her twice. The pics are not her but the videos are. She is an attractive lady.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape